Random Acts Unleashed on Cukiez!

DeletedUser

Simply because I don't seem to have anything better to do.

Side 1:
Tribes: Act1
Side 2:
Tribes: Cukiez

Timeframe: 25/05/2011 00:00:00 to 06/06/2011 19:30:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 285
Side 2: 69
Difference: 216

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,357,167
Side 2: 562,717
Difference: 1,794,450

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 213
Side 2: 50
Difference: 163

chart

Side 1: 1,742,959
Side 2: 424,806
Difference: 1,318,153

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 56
Side 2: 5
Difference: 51

chart

Side 1: 451,282
Side 2: 42,192
Difference: 409,090

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 1
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1: 194,032
Side 2: 9,449
Difference: 184,583

chart

Kash2Smash

cukiez are getting rammed really hard;sodomized

something not to brag about really, look at the map on the declaration itself, any one could have predicted the outcome unless something bizare happened, like Act1 disbanded or something for some reason.

DeletedUser

A Win is a Win... Stats rarely lie and unfortunately for Cukiez they drew the short straw in this little battle not so royale.

DeletedUser37628

Act1 has made a declaration to disguise another dumb merge. It is to make them look like they actually like war, but they are just like everyone else here.

DeletedUser

Act1 has made a declaration to disguise another dumb merge. It is to make them look like they actually like war, but they are just like everyone else here.

I don't think the declaration really was trying to disguise the merge? they were completely unrelated really lol. The war was Act1 taking on its last real fight in their corner of the world. I agree the tribes on this world sure do love to merge but, I don't feel Act1 was trying to cover it up.

DeletedUser

This stage of the world is where premades who have survived thus far are loosing original members and needing to replace them. At the same time its probably coming up to the time of the most intense fighting. So its not surprising that people are starting to put 2 and 2 together.... quite literally in fact :lol:

As for disguising the merge to "look war like", that an incredibly narrow minded remark. This merge was clearly an aggressive move against Soap as far as I can tell. There its looking/preparing for war, not avoiding it.

DeletedUser

I can assure you that there will be no merge further than there already is, and that this most definitely IS a real war. One week the area below my cluster is blue, the next it's red.

DeletedUser37628

I can admit to the stupidity of my last post lol. I, unlike hefty and calmir, am not above making mistakes. Just been away a lot recently, so it took my by surprise seeing yet another merge :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I can admit to the stupidity of my last post lol. I, unlike hefty and calmir, am not above making mistakes. Just been away a lot recently, so it took my by surprise seeing yet another merge :icon_wink:

That was uncalled for. There I was, just checking into a random thread because I had seen my dear Eddy post, and I find someone has randomly insulted me. So troublesome. ^^

Besides, I admit my mistakes - if I make them.

DeletedUser37628

Well... have you ever admitted to a mistake on these forums? I haven't seen any such admission (by anyone, honestly), and in your case, that would suggest to me you think you have never made one... VERY realistic heh

DeletedUser

Well... have you ever admitted to a mistake on these forums? I haven't seen any such admission (by anyone, honestly), and in your case, that would suggest to me you think you have never made one... VERY realistic heh

Of course I have. Just because you have the sense not to follow me around like a lost puppy so you can see that, doesn't mean I have not.

And besides, this is PnP. If I can twist a mistake I have made, then all the better. But in general - I just don't make them. Now, why don't you go back to whatever you were doing before you decided to throw insults around?

DeletedUser

Oh well.
On topic please. As the quote goes, "No fighting in the war room!"

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: 25/05/2011 00:00:00 to 11/06/2011 11:52:57

Side 1: 402
Side 2: 78
Difference: 324

chart

Side 1: 3,323,960
Side 2: 639,695
Difference: 2,684,265

chart

DeletedUser

is it just me, or is act1 seeming to take another 100 for each update and cukies on takeing like 10?

DeletedUser

come on act1, lol you are forgetting to spread all the attack evenly...guerillaWar is missing out, he has so much troops that he fells it is ok to attack me when we have no relations, you got to show the cocky players like this one a little more attention