Random conquer stats.

DeletedUser

you don't get it GA, it's quite simple mathematics, and if you disagree that tribe B nobles more barbs than tribe A, I can't argue with you.

you don't need to go through all that trouble to see the exact numbers, you need to go to each player separately, that will leave out confusions about what to consider and what not ...

that's all I will say about the subject, I told you the way I see it, you told me the way you see it, in my opinion your method is mathematically completely wrong and in your opinion mine is practically wrong. I understand that.

I don't see how much simpler I can explain than that scenario and as long as our answers to the question are different, there's no point in arguing with you.

DeletedUser

I didn't count a single thing, and I didn't subtract big barbs etc. But they are right though, It's an automated stats page.

DeletedUser

I would just like to say 350 barbs nobled are not all mine mostly original mav.

At most i have nobled 200 . At least 150 though...

Going to have to get it in the 1000s now though :/

DeletedUser

With the new TW stats hopefully we can end this barbarian debate once and for all...although I doubt it...

HAWKS

Gains from players (38,768 total)

blue.png
Barbarian
14,826 conquers 38.24%
chart

LEGION

Gains from players (49,852 total)

blue.png
Barbarian
20,731 conquers 41.59%
chart

TW

Gains from players (21,451 total)

blue.png
Barbarian
13,525 conquers 63.05%
chart

Draw whatever conclusions you want to but that stats are right there and they don't lie.

DeletedUser

do you even know what those stats are? they're the same numbers rhand put in his first post ... was this supposed to bring something new to the table? :icon_rolleyes:

I've been tutoring students younger and older than me in math since high school, so I don't care if you bring me the data in pie charts, bar graphs, histograms or any other format, the end of the day it is not statistically viable to compare two tribes with the total barb conquers as they are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So.... the raw barb munch title goes to Legion. I say raw to allow for refinements such as what The Scientist called 'smart barb nobling' or any other such adjustments that anyone may like to make. So simply going on this raw data, both totals and percentages give the crown to Legion.

DeletedUser

yes, which means absolutely nothing, if legion disbands right now and creates a new tribe and joins that tribe, these stats will show the new legion to have nobled 0 barbs :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

o_O So the stats show only nobling done by players when a part of the tribe? That brings us back to starting a date range from the Detox merge into Hawks until now, which would be an accurate portrayal of recent times.

DeletedUser

that's what I've been saying blue, but GA is too stubborn to understand that.

DeletedUser

Just different ways of looking at it.

How about someone does stats in early Feb for conquers beginning 7th Jan which is when Detox finished uniting with Hawks.

DeletedUser

those stats shld be pretty close I think ... since there's a crusade on barbs atm, in both tribes :lol:

DeletedUser

do you even know what those stats are? they're the same numbers rhand put in his first post ... was this supposed to bring something new to the table? :icon_rolleyes:

no they are not. :icon_confused:

I tried to make clear enough title for them but they are completely different from what rhandaltor posted...what rhand posted was this...

HAWKS

Gains from tribes (38,768 total)

chart

What I posted was this...

HAWKS

Gains from players (38,768 total)

blue.png
Barbarian
14,826 conquers 38.24%
chart

See the difference mate? :)

that's what I've been saying blue, but GA is too stubborn to understand that.

and actually no I'm not to stubborn to understand that...you just don't seem to understand that just because a player switches to another tribe their nobling history does not follow them into that tribe. Any nobling done within that tribe belong to said tribe any nobling done out of it does not...simple enough right? :)

yes, which means absolutely nothing, if legion disbands right now and creates a new tribe and joins that tribe, these stats will show the new legion to have nobled 0 barbs :icon_rolleyes:

EXACTLY!!!

you are forming a new tribe with a new history. Regardless of whether or not all the policies within the tribe stay the same (which is possible)...or even if all the players are the same (this one is significantly harder to pull off) you are in a different tribe. If Legion we're to do that the best comparison in the real world I can give to leaving your tribe is declaring bankruptcy with a company and starting over. you can keep the name...hell you can keep the people as well...but the history is done.

you and me can keep arguing about this all day long but at the end of the day it boils down to a simple difference in perspective.

you don't get it GA, it's quite simple mathematics, and if you disagree that tribe B nobles more barbs than tribe A, I can't argue with you.

that's all I will say about the subject, I told you the way I see it, you told me the way you see it, in my opinion your method is mathematically completely wrong and in your opinion mine is practically wrong. I understand that.

I don't see how much simpler I can explain than that scenario and as long as our answers to the question are different, there's no point in arguing with you.

As long as you don't say I don't get it I'm fine. The problem isn't my misunderstanding of what your saying it's my complete disagreement of what your saying that's the problem. :)

DeletedUser

GA, ur crazy ^^, reread my post and notice the numbers at the bottom, they were the barb conquers at the time.

And blue i'm not really sure if it's all barbs of all players of a tribe put together from forever, or all barbs since the player is in the tribe.

DeletedUser

GA, if you do understand and disagree, why didn't you leave it at "let's agree to disagree" and posted more of the same stats (yes rhand's post was pretty much that :icon_rolleyes:)

EXACTLY!!!

you are forming a new tribe with a new history. Regardless of whether or not all the policies within the tribe stay the same (which is possible)...or even if all the players are the same (this one is significantly harder to pull off) you are in a different tribe. If Legion we're to do that the best comparison in the real world I can give to leaving your tribe is declaring bankruptcy with a company and starting over. you can keep the name...hell you can keep the people as well...but the history is done.

you see, this for me, is just ridiculous :)

this stat, is just that, a stat, it says nothing about which tribe is a tribe of barb noblers, it's just a useless stat. The stat I'm talking about shows which tribes really nobles more barbs :icon_wink: you just like this one, coz it covers up the ugly truth :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Na the ugly truth is legion are disgracefully nobling loads of barbs after having a go at pherion hawks etc.

YOU ARE NOW WORSE.

There is no comeback to this because you guys are copying and idea that you flamed him for.

A world that nobles barbs instead of enemy villages is one ....Poor.... World.

I am just going to noble every guy who nobles any barbs near me if they are the enemy. At least then i get the enemy conquer for it.....

DeletedUser

this stat, is just that, a stat, it says nothing about which tribe is a tribe of barb noblers, it's just a useless stat. The stat I'm talking about shows which tribes really nobles more barbs :icon_wink: you just like this one, coz it covers up the ugly truth :icon_biggrin:

the ugly truth isn't the fact that Legion or HAWKS noble more barbs then the other...Its the fact that almost every player in the top 10 has nobled hundreds of barbs. and your top 5 players have nobled over 1000 barbs each...with pretty much no negative consequences. Therefore if you look as what is a positive trait/tactic on this world you'll see overwhelming evidence that barb nobling is the way to go...only problem is that it took you guys (most of LEGION) a little bit longer to figure out and now you guys are racing now to catch up to HAWKS village dominance.

If you have the time to build them up then barb nobling is the way to go as you get solid clusters so less pop. space wasted on chuches, more villages which equals more nukes and more Defense. There are many down sides to this...such as war inactivity and such whcih makes for very stale war efforts but if you can balance it right then everything is all good.

also if you keep on nobling the way you guys have been then soon your going to pass us regardless of whether or not you want to add all of E=MC's conquers as well.

DeletedUser

ok, since there seem to be some confusion about what I mean, here's the 1k barb conquers of the top 5 from each of legion and hawks:

Hawks:
pherion 2388
stiker 1857
freakazoid2 1032
parthizan 541
mavarok 350
top 5 total 6168

Legion:
koe82 1359
pimpjam 487
ditm 437
lussianos 502
pza7 284
top 5 total 3069

only koe has nobled over 1k barbs :icon_rolleyes:

legion catching up to hawks including e=mc conquers? I won't say impossible, but highly unlikely ... unless you guys stop nobling barbs at all for a while ...

other than that two points, I agree with you on the other stuff :)

@richard,
1. I didn't noble any barbs, why am I worse :D
2. If legion doesn't noble barbs it will be at a disadvantage, before scolding legion, scold your own tribemates who have been doing this since they started.
3. I never flamed hawks for nobling barbs, I said it was helping them ...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

only koe has nobled over 1k barbs :icon_rolleyes:

legion catching up to hawks including e=mc conquers? I won't say impossible, but highly unlikely ... unless you guys stop nobling barbs at all for a while ...

I apologize looking back at my post I wasn't very clear about what I said... :icon_redface:

When I said

.Its the fact that almost every player in the top 10 has nobled hundreds of barbs. and your top 5 players have nobled over 1000 barbs each...with pretty much no negative consequences. Therefore if you look as what is a positive trait/tactic on this world you'll see overwhelming evidence that barb nobling is the way to go.

I was referring to the entire world not legion. I meant the top 10 as in these guys...

1 pherion HAWKS 39.394.658 4123 9555
2 Stiker de Grey HAWKS 37.852.010 4809 7871
3 pinder TW 28.059.917 3561 7880
4 amatus TW 27.776.403 3468 8009
5 freakazoid2 HAWKS 25.506.501 3578 7129
6 Koe82 LEGION 25.028.081 2907 8610
7 parthizan HAWKS 19.528.124 2797 6982
8 Mavarok HAWKS 17.571.173 2199 7991
9 pimpjam LEGION 15.649.812 2008 7794
10 Drunk in The Morning LEGION 14.937.905 1819 8212

and top 5 as in the top 5 of the world. sorry for the confusion...

anyways for the second part I counted a little over 7K barb conquers for E=MC so LEGION only has a couple more thousand to go. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yeah maybe legion can catch up I donno ... I'm team legion, so come on guys, you can do it! noble the hell out of those damn barbs :lol:

I can't wait for there to be no more barbs in the world, looks like that's the only way for this stupid race to be over ^_^

DeletedUser

Urgh.

I meant legion as a whole.

I scold you both .

Plus I have not nobled that many barbs myself... HOwever, yes i have nobled over 100:/