Rank 1! One little trick experts DONT want you to know!

DeletedUser

Spend more premium than everybody else.

filthy.PNG

my beginner protection dropped 8 hours ago
rank-1-bp-drop.PNG

TLDR: Everybody look at me, I'm #1 again

portugal737

Wow.. Cant even be mad at the guy because the game allows it, in fact InnoGames probably loves seeing this shit. Regardless though, it just takes away any competitive edge to this game, I dont know of a game that is more "Pay-to-win" than TW.. Still fun though

DeletedUser43986

PP is now an essential part of the game and a resource to be traded like the others. You can pay for it if you choose. Or you can work how and when to spend it or earn it.

Initially I hated it. But it actually adds a dimension to the game that I now quite enjoy albeit with my limited understanding.

The guys who spend $000s actually do you a favour and keep it free for the rest of us.

Hate all you want but ultimately you gotta adapt. Also you really need to research cheesasaurus before throwing insults...

DeletedUser

Whoever said points don't fight?

rank-1-kill-att.PNG

Unfortunately I was just a little bit too slow to get all the milestones :'(

Who knows... if I hadn't joined 13 hours late maybe things would've gone differently. Oh well. Woulda shoulda coulda.

Congratulations are in order for the other big spenders. Great moves crystalball, keep it up!

milestones.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115913

PP is now an essential part of the game and a resource to be traded like the others. You can pay for it if you choose. Or you can work how and when to spend it or earn it.

Initially I hated it. But it actually adds a dimension to the game that I now quite enjoy albeit with my limited understanding.

The guys who spend $000s actually do you a favour and keep it free for the rest of us.

Hate all you want but ultimately you gotta adapt. Also you really need to research cheesasaurus before throwing insults...
When did I hate on anyone? Just posted that I wish things were like they used to be. And what insults are you talking about? lol Maybe you should research about 2 post ago and see that I never insulted anyone. Only said that I wished things were like they were in the earlier worlds when you paid for 200 PP and got a month of prem and that was the biggest advantage you could buy. Even then, if you were a good player you definitely didn't need prem for early world. I'm not going to thank anyone for spending a ton of PP (bought or farmed) at the beginning of a world. It's Innogames that should be thanking everyone. They put a bunch of 'features' in the game that require PP and now they've got a lot of people that pay money to use those to keep up or get ahead. Most new players that come to this game get on their first world and see the top guys taking over the world and realize they have no chance what so ever and get right back off and never return. This causes less players to join the next world.. Which is the reason the worlds barely spread past the inner K's anymore.
But like I said, just my opinion.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
When did I hate on anyone? Just posted that I wish things were like they used to be. And what insults are you talking about? lol Maybe you should research about 2 post ago and see that I never insulted anyone. Only said that I wished things were like they were in the earlier worlds when you paid for 200 PP and got a month of prem and that was the biggest advantage you could buy. Even then, if you were a good player you definitely didn't need prem for early world. I'm not going to thank anyone for spending a ton of PP (bought or farmed) at the beginning of a world. It's Innogames that should be thanking everyone. They put a bunch of 'features' in the game that require PP and now they've got a lot of people that pay money to use those to keep up or get ahead. Most new players that come to this game get on their first world and see the top guys taking over the world and realize they have no chance what so ever and get right back off and never return. This causes less players to join the next world.. Which is the reason the worlds barely spread past the inner K's anymore.
But like I said, just my opinion.
One could also argue that PP makes it easier for newer players to keep up with more skilled players. The declining player base has been happening for a while, with or without PP. Idk if Inno would even keep TW around if it these features were cut out.

Regardless of PP spending, player skill/activity is still what makes the biggest difference in the long run. Sure, it sucks if you get placed next to someone who is 3k points before beginner protection is even up, but at that point it's better to just relocate.

PP does make a big difference, but it's here to stay, and you can still easily be a top player without dumping loads of it

Nyamuragira

PP will Just help you A little bit Maybe first week, you cant be rank 1-5 that is different level for normal players but trust me you can have competetive and face them in the long run the only thing that can make different between you and other players is How to farm resources in A correct way from The start that will help you to jump to rank 100-15 but you to be very active.