Rank 1! One little trick experts DONT want you to know!

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
nah look at it very closely , he is still -300k

what i am very curious about is if he is trying to make all the pp back with profit or not. Kinda seems unreal to make 300k back at this point of the game. It is still very hard for me to believe that tudadar can invest so much pp into every world and make it all back while keeping pushing :/

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I wanted to do it within a month, but I've failed again. Took me an extra 2 days :'(

500k.PNG

You have failed in a month, shame. It is best to delete your account so that you are not chased by this shame.

Outrageous.

@cheesasaurus I'm curious if you could make an overview on the pp daily breakdown, to have like an overview of how much pp you spent per each category since the start, and also how much you sold, because I saw you have quite a lot of days with 5-7k or even 10k pp sold :D Curious to see how much you managed to get back

tribalwarz

nah look at it very closely , he is still -300k

what i am very curious about is if he is trying to make all the pp back with profit or not. Kinda seems unreal to make 300k back at this point of the game. It is still very hard for me to believe that tudadar can invest so much pp into every world and make it all back while keeping pushing :/

I am right next to cheesasaurus on map and resouces are still often 200 ⇄ 1, sometimes go up to 500-600, but still decent pp can be made. Now I am assuming he is buying all of them, so if he was selling, it would be other story lol...

DeletedUser

This is my final world. I don't care about making the pp back.

@cheesasaurus I'm curious if you could make an overview on the pp daily breakdown, to have like an overview of how much pp you spent per each category since the start, and also how much you sold, because I saw you have quite a lot of days with 5-7k or even 10k pp sold :D Curious to see how much you managed to get back

overall: -261177

from start, until bp ended: -12815
from start, until first conquer: -67103
from start, until 10k points: -78239
from start, until 100 villages: -249325

from start, until horde started: -136735
during horde: -67907
after horde ended: -56535

details: https://cheesasaurus.github.io/tw/en109/pp-summary.html

It is still very hard for me to believe that tudadar can invest so much pp into every world and make it all back while keeping pushing :/

I believe it. My spending was nowhere near ideal for the long-term. Tudadar joined at the perfect time. I wouldn't be surprised if that account spent less overall than I did.

1) I spent a huge amount of pp on the exchange before the horde event (106k). Tudadar joined during it.
2) I spent a huge amount of pp to build certain things faster (148k) for short-term tactical reasons in a risky location. Whereas tudadar is lord of the rim.

Suppose they bought 1000 res packs - that'd "only" cost 164k. I've already made 86k back from the exchange, and I'm not even trying to make it back - just selling excess stuff when I happen to log in and the exchange has decent prices. I've only got villages in 2 continents. Tudadar has access to nearly every continent's exchange. He's clearly got a farming operation going.

If he's been doing this in previous worlds, I'd estimate his pp balance to be somewhere in the millions.
There's no way I'm competing with that lol.

I am right next to cheesasaurus on map and resouces are still often 200 ⇄ 1, sometimes go up to 500-600, but still decent pp can be made. Now I am assuming he is buying all of them, so if he was selling, it would be other story lol...
I must be checking at the wrong times. It's almost always between 800 and 1400 when I look :(

And I haven't bought from the pp exchange for weeks.
https://cheesasaurus.github.io/tw/en109/pp-daily-breakdown.html

tudadar

Reaction score
This is my final world. I don't care about making the pp back.

overall: -261177

from start, until bp ended: -12815
from start, until first conquer: -67103
from start, until 10k points: -78239
from start, until 100 villages: -249325

from start, until horde started: -136735
during horde: -67907
after horde ended: -56535

details: https://cheesasaurus.github.io/tw/en109/pp-summary.html

I believe it. My spending was nowhere near ideal for the long-term. Tudadar joined at the perfect time. I wouldn't be surprised if that account spent less overall than I did.

1) I spent a huge amount of pp on the exchange before the horde event (106k). Tudadar joined during it.
2) I spent a huge amount of pp to build certain things faster (148k) for short-term tactical reasons in a risky location. Whereas tudadar is lord of the rim.

Suppose they bought 1000 res packs - that'd "only" cost 164k. I've already made 86k back from the exchange, and I'm not even trying to make it back - just selling excess stuff when I happen to log in and the exchange has decent prices. I've only got villages in 2 continents. Tudadar has access to nearly every continent's exchange. He's clearly got a farming operation going.

If he's been doing this in previous worlds, I'd estimate his pp balance to be somewhere in the millions.
There's no way I'm competing with that lol.

I must be checking at the wrong times. It's almost always between 800 and 1400 when I look :(

And I haven't bought from the pp exchange for weeks.
https://cheesasaurus.github.io/tw/en109/pp-daily-breakdown.html

Im up somewhere over 150,000 premium profit atm. I wasnt planning to play this world but joined to prem farm it casually when I saw the event. I always try to join about 2-4 days late but here I think it was a few weeks. On serious worlds I usually try to be around 0 gain/loss as im pretty cheap. I believe im in 9 continents atm but dont check market often to sell. I think if I did it I'd be up about 400-500kish. If acct had tryhard co's im guessing it could of been up 750kish. I wish I did more of the event but couldnt stand the constant hours of grinding it.

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I think i spent close to 10k on startup and then made about 30k pp from this world but most of that is already gone again xD Recent events, + rerolling paladin books on w108
#eternalroadtogetto1millionpp

DeletedUser91842

Or you could only play classic worlds, like me. There is pretty much always one running but you need to play on different servers with different languages. Get an automatic translate of the website from google and you're golden.

Deleted User - 11134637

Or you could only play classic worlds, like me. There is pretty much always one running but you need to play on different servers with different languages. Get an automatic translate of the website from google and you're golden.

How do you get the automatic translate?

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I stand corrected.
cash-shop.png

Can't pp farm that. Pure skill baby.

Anyone want to take bets on what date I reclaim #1?
Heard someone else bought 51 $10s and 4 $20

Feel free to waste your money for a world thats gonna be over before new years.

tribalwarz

I sometimes wonder what would happen if those rich guys from Dubai decided to play TW. They would prob have 1000's of villages in first 2 weeks.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
People never really talked about this stuff. So I would like to thank you for sharing this. Pretty interesting. :)

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I sometimes wonder what would happen if those rich guys from Dubai decided to play TW. They would prob have 1000's of villages in first 2 weeks.
I can see it! Rich Sheik sits there on a wannabe throne, decides "It's time to play TribalWars!". Sets up a command room, sixty people rushing frantically around co-playing one account, screens all over the walls full of statistics and simulations, while there's a view of a bank account just melting the money away on a huge centered screen. It's... it's... beautiful!