Rank 1! One little trick experts DONT want you to know!

cokesrus

I've missed you. :D

It's like you've never seen a 420 meme before.
images

DeletedUser

You'll have to ask tudadar for some tips. I'm not qualified any more :(

DeletedUser43986

I mean. The whole thing just reads like you never attacked anyone and just built villages. I'd quit if that's all I did.

DeletedUser

I rimmed the #5 and #21 players early on. After that morale was too bad to hit anyone within the 70 field limit. There's a couple guys I could swing at now, but I'm not a backstabber. You can ask my tribemates if all I did was build villages.

Not that it makes any difference. I was just going through the motions the whole time. Tribal Wars isn't fun for me any more.

Maybe because its degenerated into a competition of who can farm the most premium from other worlds / throw the most money around. Maybe because I've played too much of it and the novelty wore off. Who knows. Either way, I'm done.

Stalker1988

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I rimmed the #5 and #21 players early on. After that morale was too bad to hit anyone within the 70 field limit. There's a couple guys I could swing at now, but I'm not a backstabber. You can ask my tribemates if all I did was build villages.

Not that it makes any difference. I was just going through the motions the whole time. Tribal Wars isn't fun for me any more.

Maybe because its degenerated into a competition of who can farm the most premium from other worlds / throw the most money around. Maybe because I've played too much of it and the novelty wore off. Who knows. Either way, I'm done.

Don't blame you at all. TW aint the same since it became pay to win.

Please come back and play classic some time :)

DeletedUser116050

I rimmed the #5 and #21 players early on. After that morale was too bad to hit anyone within the 70 field limit. There's a couple guys I could swing at now, but I'm not a backstabber.

Probably would have been more fun if we weren't allied to every single person above 75% morale. A part of me wishes Prime lived on for longer, would have made early-mid game fun

DeletedUser

Me & you VS superguys and crew. Certainly would've been more challenging :)

Unfortunate conditions in neighboring continents rushed me into merge wars. Lame, but otherwise we all would've been eaten before the fight even started. Somehow every K except ours ended up with huge p2w tribes. And they were looking our way.

DeletedUser

I'm tainting the holy lands! It's only right for me to be removed.

If by some miracle world 200 rolls around, hit me up and we can play for real. HP is way too fast for me.