Rank 1! One little trick experts DONT want you to know!

DeletedUser43986

I rimmed the #5 and #21 players early on. After that morale was too bad to hit anyone within the 70 field limit. There's a couple guys I could swing at now, but I'm not a backstabber. You can ask my tribemates if all I did was build villages.

Not that it makes any difference. I was just going through the motions the whole time. Tribal Wars isn't fun for me any more.

Maybe because its degenerated into a competition of who can farm the most premium from other worlds / throw the most money around. Maybe because I've played too much of it and the novelty wore off. Who knows. Either way, I'm done.

You are currently nobling the entirety of k33 as they come out of BP. Are you rimming them as well? Where do they go when you rim them?

You nobled the player 4 places lower than you and the player 20 places below you. Well done.

Stewinthepot

blocked
Reaction score
You are currently nobling the entirety of k33 as they come out of BP. Are you rimming them as well? Where do they go when you rim them?

You nobled the player 4 places lower than you and the player 20 places below you. Well done.

Lol, mad cuz bad? Cheez would clap the cheeks of 90% of the players on this world, but chose to grow fast. Not sure if troll or just doesnt understand basic strategies in this game.

drevil1

Reaction score
Okay what are we playing , tribal wars, maybe it should be called "PP players market ", INNO needs to reign in the pp system as they can see from this thread some have lost the plot as to what this game should be about.

billsnake21

Reaction score
Okay what are we playing , tribal wars, maybe it should be called "PP players market ", INNO needs to reign in the pp system as they can see from this thread some have lost the plot as to what this game should be about.
Money makes the world go round