Ranking

DeletedUser

1 question, are there any premades in the core of this world or all on the perimeters?

not realy. i don't know why premades are scared to join in the core of the world, and they prefer the perimeters..

DeletedUser

Not to burst your bubble or anything but all of the premade tribes are in the core.

mattcurr

Yes.. They are. Things may have changed since my day but all of those tribes are clearly within or on the outskirts of the centre continents.

Core=K45/55/54/44 :)

People go rim because the farming is easier and a year or so ago, premade leaders' balls dropped off and didnt want to chance a bad rep on a failed tribe as much so they take the easy road.

DeletedUser

People go rim because the farming is easier and a year or so ago, premade leaders' balls dropped off and didnt want to chance a bad rep on a failed tribe as much so they take the easy road.

People go rim because they don't know how to play this browser.They want easy game, easy farming.

DeletedUser

Yes, where all of the premade tribes are.

Yes, I know and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest. The people that do this are akin to the ones complaining about no restarts. Afraid of an even keel. To some their forum reputations are more important to them than actually playing the game as they should. The funny thing about it is that the people that actually matter know this and the only adoration they get is from other sheep.

Which sounds better:

"I got an easy ride because I made all the newbs scared of me. I own."
"I destroyed my neighbour despite him being quite a lot larger than me because I let him grow."

Sorry to rant but my point remains valid. The premade tribes here are core.

deomonkid18

I guess you could call STI a semi premade. it's 20 players from World 2 and 2 friends from World 52. Though I think it loses it's premade structure when you add in the invited players.

mattcurr

Yes, where all of the premade tribes are.

No its not, Happle arguably the best premade, is not there. They are on the rim, much like many others, merely because you don't know about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

"I destroyed my neighbour despite him being quite a lot larger than me because I let him grow."

A good player does not get outgrown.

DeletedUser

No its not, Happle arguably the best premade, is not there. They are on the rim, much like many others, merely because you don't know about something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Actualy it does. I did the same think. Now i am farming him, and i will outgrow him.
but me noob, me in noobs tribe, so.. what do i know

DeletedUser

I think you may need to consult the map again.

Yes, I forgot that. A good player is a superhero and may never be beaten. :icon_rolleyes: You missed my point entirely by the way.

DeletedUser

Oh my, you are right, there were a few late comers. I am completely wrong. You have renedered my argument completely void. No matter that the bulk of that tribe is located in the central k's it's those few outside that are the ones that matter. You have opened my eyes.

No but he knows how to build, and how to farm.

Every moron knows how to build and farm. There are so many guides floating about I couldn't count them all. Good players do not always win, no matter how much you want to hold on to your naivety.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattcurr

Oh my, you are right, there were a few late comers. I am completely wrong. You have renedered my argument completely void. No matter that the bulk of that tribe is located in the central k's it's those few outside that are the ones that matter. You have opened my eyes.
They all started a day late, they just changed the growth time of this world so its more dense:icon_rolleyes:

Every moron knows how to build and farm.
Yes that is why I always end up in the top 20, because everyone knows how to do it right:icon_rolleyes: If that were true, I would have to fight for rank 3000 not glide into rank 10

Good players do not always win, no matter how much you want to hold on to your naivety.

No they dont, but they certainly do out grow their immediate area.

DeletedUser

COMING seem to be a decent tribe. Can't say much for the other, I'm not sure how long this 'Fort' family will last. Haven't seen or heard much from any of the other premades although Gods and Contra might still impress.

DeletedUser

COMING seem to be a decent tribe. Can't say much for the other, I'm not sure how long this 'Fort' family will last. Haven't seen or heard much from any of the other premades although Gods and Contra might still impress.

yes, they are more then decent.

DeletedUser94730

tbh the world is usually boring early on unless you are in the core duking it out with the mass recruiters and the other premades, it actually is what makes alot of the good players tick.

If you can survive the core then you deserve a good pat on the back, but the biggest challenge is the surviving.

Ive been in the core many times which is why it doesnt faze me as it does with some.

DeletedUser

Rim start isn't just for the 'easy start'. I see more advantages for mid game, where if you're in the core you're vulnerable to all sides wheras on the rim you have a .. 'back', which is insanely helpful. You can play your diplomacy right and have a virtual 'back', sure... But there's no need if you just hold off for that one single day. You can have one more enemy this way :icon_razz:

Ofcourse, the better tribe in either position will win... But waiting a day for the massive advantage it has (that i reckon it has) untill the end of the world is worth it.

Also, the shape you come out in on the rim as a tribe compared to a core K start... Never enough room to farm, let alone noble after 2-3 villages. Yeah, interlock ya clusters n crap but meeergh.