Rant: Why do people keep the wall intact on the villages they farm?

DeletedUser

wood.png
Timber camp
BuildingLevel
stone.png
Clay pit
iron.png
Iron mine
farm.png
Farm
storage.png
Warehouse
hide.png
Hiding place
wall.png
Wall

Sure it's a nice farm but why risk losing 2-3 LC for fun trying to farm it :icon_neutral:

So far from what I've seen only the top 20 players actually bother bringing the wall down. If players with potentially 1k LC (or more even) care about losing even 1 then why should anyone else think that they can get away with losing 2-3 LC?

Oh and farming this village with spears is just dumb.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice topic! Trying to get people to demolish walls are we

Ripfin

with me its no rams, wish I had rams but been using my resources to rebuild troops who die defending or killing enemy troops.

definitely could use rams to knock Petri123's walls down with since they are killing more of my troops then his paltry troops are.

Last edited:

DeletedUser75474

They just assume that someone else will do it so they don't have to lose time farming at ram speed. ;)

DeletedUser

Maybe im missing something here, but why do you want to farm that for starters when you could farm others faster for more gain? second, if you want the wall down, knock it down, if you are just hoping it will magically drop i will share with you the secret of rams :D

''been using my resources to rebuild troops who die defending or killing enemy troops.'' umm so ... you know, if you are attacking players, maybe you ... might ... want... rams?? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser103945

The really big farms... I am assuming they don't want to attract attention that knocking down a village's points will do by alerting the player's tribe or just anyone who is paying attention. When I see a village in my area has lost points or has stopped growing naturally I will check things out and voila... many times even a huge player is um..... cleared. :)

But on the other hand, most players are too lazy to bother researching things. I always knock down walls if it is not too far to send rams there and I have seen many of my very large farms not get noticed for days or longer. Now they are sadly turning barb so I must share the wealth. Time to find out who are these other farmers and squash them. Muahahahaha

DeletedUser

Maybe im missing something here, but why do you want to farm that for starters when you could farm others faster for more gain?

That's the thing, I didn't touch this village until the wall was brought down. It just made me confused as to why this village was being looted when 1-3 LC were being killed every run by whoever that was farming it. You would be surprised at how many people farm villages with level 3+ walls.

second, if you want the wall down, knock it down, if you are just hoping it will magically drop i will share with you the secret of rams :D

I have level 3 LC and level 2 rams researched but thank you for the offer.

DeletedUser

That's the thing, I didn't touch this village until the wall was brought down. It just made me confused as to why this village was being looted when 1-3 LC were being killed every run by whoever that was farming it. You would be surprised at how many people farm villages with level 3+ walls.

I have level 3 LC and level 2 rams researched but thank you for the offer.

That makes a lot more sense, it initially sounded like you were trying to farm it losing troop, and wanting the wall down like.. if you want it that bad batter the wall i do agree though if you really wanna farm it knock the walls down, im a bit ocd about wall breaker and i love taking them down, so if i want a farm, im gonna take it down, clear the res and focus on keeping it clear as often as possible (easier when coplaying and your coplayer is an OCD farmer)

as for those players that try to farm villas with lvl 3 walls early stage, i often see them saying, how come im not looting as much as everyone around me.. :icon_eek: