Rat

lt181

i find it amusing that all this started because a 1.5 mil player attacked a much bigger account and i guess they didn think they could handle him without his tribes help ;)

on a side note it also amuses me that you guys have split off into seperate tribes finally...i said for so long to do it and that we had too many inactives and my fellow dukes all disagreed yet here it is done.

and i know what some of you are like with picking apart whats said so let me clarify. i said do a mass kicking and you guys have broken off. same result but different route...

Just to clarify, I said this first. Let's get that on the record.

DeletedUser

Warham says:
Just to clarify, I've been talking about splitting up the big tribes in smaller tribes since august 2008, but rejoined RMC to fight O~SIN. And as you can see I also acted about it aswell at august 4th 2009 when making Ramifications(the word meaning splitting off from the main branch).

DeletedUser

you were not a Duke my friend

Status means nothing. I acutally think Warham said it first or he was the one who did it first. Also Luck why are you busy on the forums instead of doing something with your account. You say your a great player and have no time for the game but you have time for the forums :)

Your other point is that splitting up has been playing around in mails for some time and honestly King Matt was not the reason we split and never will be the only reason we are attacking IKEA is to bring our members closer together. Warham in K33 would bring our K34 and K32 clusters together. TWL you are in the middle of the K21/K22/K12 clusters joining which is why we are nuking/nobling you. Matt your just there lol :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Before anyone else posts this first.

Warham's account has a new owner which started on the account today. The new owner is a close PA on world 6 and has taken full control of the account. The original Warham has left the game or thats what hes told me and we don't expect him to return.

Due to this Warham has been invited into RAT.

Also this does not mean the IKEA war is over and we will still be removing King Matt and the recently kicked TWL from the world to finish of this war and kill the tribe once and for all.

Lastly to add a bit of pressure any troops from other tribes will be destoryed over the next few days so this is your chance to withdraw your troops before we kill them all off.

Cav

King Matt II

Before anyone else posts this first.

Warham's account has a new owner which started on the account today. The new owner is a close PA on world 6 and has taken full control of the account. The original Warham has left the game or thats what hes told me and we don't expect him to return.

Due to this Warham has been invited into RAT.

Also this does not mean the IKEA war is over and we will still be removing King Matt and the recently kicked TWL from the world to finish of this war and kill the tribe once and for all.

Lastly to add a bit of pressure any troops from other tribes will be destoryed over the next few days so this is your chance to withdraw your troops before we kill them all off.

Cav

You know, you can't completely remove me. Theres this thing when you lose your last village you get a new one somewhere else. :)

Also, whose King Matt? I thought I had two II's, so it can't be me? :icon_neutral:

[/sarcasm]

celticprincess

You know, you can't completely remove me. Theres this thing when you lose your last village you get a new one somewhere else. :)

Also, whose King Matt? I thought I had two II's, so it can't be me? :icon_neutral:

[/sarcasm]

right i got a pain in my ass with this i Hire by invite u personally to Hire matt a chara Tiocfaidh ar la, welcome aboard ur invite is in ur inbox

and any attack on a Hire member we result in war

DeletedUser

[/sarcasm]

Well I thought 1 King Matt was bad enough :)

right i got a pain in my ass with this i Hire by invite u personally to Hire matt a chara Tiocfaidh ar la, welcome aboard ur invite is in ur inbox

and any attack on a Hire member we result in war

Hey Celtic your commander won't like you offering out invites. Also I am not planning on attacking any HIRE member or village under HIRE control as that would ruin the fun and our plans. Its also why I said that anyone supporting warham should remove there troops from warhams villages. You have a brain work it out :)

King Matt II

Well I thought 1 King Matt was bad enough :)

Hey Celtic your commander won't like you offering out invites. Also I am not planning on attacking any HIRE member or village under HIRE control as that would ruin the fun and our plans. Its also why I said that anyone supporting warham should remove there troops from warhams villages. You have a brain work it out :)

Actually, you said King Matt's villages, not Warhams. :lol:

DeletedUser

Interesting Stats

Side 1:
Tribes: RAT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: IKEA
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 282
Side 2: 72
Difference: 210

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,765,071
Side 2: 706,934
Difference: 2,058,137

image.php

I was bored and decided to look up who was winning, haven't added allies if they're any.

King Matt II

Side 1:
Tribes: RAT
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: warham King Matt II

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 96
Side 2: 72
Difference: 24

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 925,361
Side 2: 706,934
Difference: 218,427

image.php

Just thought I'd post the real stats now IKEA is dead. :)

DeletedUser

Well I haven't said anything but the war is over. Heres a couple of things:

1) King Matt you haven't escaped to HIRE we will get you one day
2) All members who supported Warham will be attacked no matter what tribe you are in.

King Matt can you please tell Warham if he acquires the password and logs into the account again we will just rim it quickly. It is unfair on the new owner and also the password and email address will be changed when the new owner accesses the account again. He left and he shouldn't be allowed on the account when he wants to

Lastly RAT are currently annoyed with HIRE and as Onny Knows our trust and respect for HIRE has gone and our diplomacy is very close to falling and a war declaration following. We won't forget this and well I would like to announce a new NAP with =DIE=.

King Matt II

:lol:

I don't think I can say much more than that other than I'm waiting for you. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I've read all this topic, from first post to last.

My opinion is neutral, my tribe has diplomacy with both tribes so I'm not here to make it worse, just to give an opinion.

Some things that are being argued are pointless. My suggestion is that people stick to the present and the future and don't jiba-jaba about the past. It'll make it worse.

Furthermore, I believe RAT still have the right to attack King Matt II (see I don't forget to add the II :L). King Matt II could be classified as a refugee. The last nobling by RAT of one of his villages was on 2010-02-18 14:05:01. He then moved to HIRE a few days after. If I were in RAT's position I would have made a fuss about that recruitment.

Other tribes really should've get involved in this, maybe with exception subject to alliances with either. I don't know either tribe's diplomacy so I cannot comment further - all I know is the diplomacy between FEAR and them, and obviously IKEA and RAT are enemies.

King Matt II

May I point out I was recruited at least 7 days after the last village I lost, and hadn't had any attacks over those 7 days. :)