Rat

DeletedUser

May I point out I was recruited at least 7 days after the last village I lost, and hadn't had any attacks over those 7 days. :)

Technically it was 6 days and there was about to be an op launched on you into your K23 Clusters (which Onny Knew about)

Last Conquer - 2010-02-18 14:05:01
You Joined HIRE - 24th February 2010 - 01:00:02

So thats

6 days 10 hours 55 mins and 1 second if my math is correct.

The time shouldn't matter its that you joined HIRE as a refugee which is the problem.

celticprincess

Technically it was 6 days and there was about to be an op launched on you into your K23 Clusters (which Onny Knew about)

So thats

The time shouldn't matter its that you joined HIRE as a refugee which is the problem.

well do something about it as i would only love the option to hit u u guys so make a move or drop it

DeletedUser

well do something about it as i would only love the option to hit u u guys so make a move or drop it

Why should I give you the satisfaction of letting you win as your whole plan is to provoke us into an attack so you can declare war on us and recruit the few Ord Members who wish to take myself and RAT out.

Or thats my theory

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51929

I cant wait for the merge. The 10 of us will serve HIRE well to see the downfall of RAT!!

DeletedUser

Now I'm sat here wondering what RAT have done to you guys. However at the moment if you want a war you will have to declare it and show your true colors

celticprincess

Now I'm sat here wondering what RAT have done to you guys. However at the moment if you want a war you will have to declare it and show your true colors

my colour is green ul see it soon enough for now ur safe enough

DeletedUser

my colour is green ul see it soon enough for now ur safe enough

Well now don't I feel reassured at least you tell me HIRE's true plans and well maybe its time to start playing games back :) However maybe you underestimate us but only time will tell

The offer the for K4 villages is on the table for the next 48 hours and if you decline it we will find someone else who wants them.

celticprincess

Well now don't I feel reassured at least you tell me HIRE's true plans and well maybe its time to start playing games back :) However maybe you underestimate us but only time will tell

The offer the for K4 villages is on the table for the next 48 hours and if you decline it we will find someone else who wants them.

do as u wish we could just take them if we really want them

King Matt II

So thats

So if I'm a refugee then why don't you go ahead with the attacks? :icon_rolleyes:

Because you don't have the balls. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So if I'm a refugee then why don't you go ahead with the attacks? :icon_rolleyes:

Because you don't have the balls. :icon_wink:

Well wait and see. I take my time with these things and as I said before I'm not giving HIRE a reason to declare on us

DeletedUser

What is this, diplomacy for dummies? IGM for the win :p

Well its in-game diplomacy between me and Onny via mails and well Celtic here is trying to get me to attack so he can declare war on me. The thing is why would I be that stupid?

How are you btw hench

celticprincess

Well its in-game diplomacy between me and Onny via mails and well Celtic here is trying to get me to attack so he can declare war on me. The thing is why would I be that stupid?

How are you btw hench

listen as i said to u ingame i dont give a crap, u know what will happen if u touch matt end of

Tribal War Lord

Before anyone else posts this first.

Warham's account has a new owner which started on the account today. The new owner is a close PA on world 6 and has taken full control of the account. The original Warham has left the game or thats what hes told me and we don't expect him to return.

Due to this Warham has been invited into RAT.

Also this does not mean the IKEA war is over and we will still be removing King Matt and the recently kicked TWL from the world to finish of this war and kill the tribe once and for all.

Lastly to add a bit of pressure any troops from other tribes will be destoryed over the next few days so this is your chance to withdraw your troops before we kill them all off.

Cav

contrary to all you have said...this is my first time on the forum since that message. n Cav i am not sure what world you are living in but it is not W6. newly kicked? LOL. i left of my own free will, both RMC and World 6. as for my account...when i quit and gave what was RMC all my villages, why did i have any need to log in and mess around with troops? i haven done so for a good year already i am not gona start now. i think your annoyed cos even when i was inactive for a long time your attempts at getting rid of me were unsuccessful and i disappeared only when i wanted to ;)

as a side note with you as Duke i cannot see RAT going far. your diplomatic skills obviously have not improved since the FwoF N days and with there being more tribes around now thats not goin to go in your favor. i would wish Hire every luck in exterminating your tribe from the world if it was not for your tribemates...

DeletedUser

as a side note with you as Duke i cannot see RAT going far. your diplomatic skills obviously have not improved since the FwoF N days and with there being more tribes around now thats not goin to go in your favor. i would wish Hire every luck in exterminating your tribe from the world if it was not for your tribemates...
The good old days nearly rimmed both of ya, wonder what would have happened if we didn't stop.

-mattcurr