Rate A Tribe

• Thread starter DeletedUser117534
  • Start date

DeletedUser117534

The world is very fresh, newly formed tribes are still covered in shroud of mystery. I would like you to join me and have some fun rating tribes, adding comments, sharing opinions or spreading propaganda.

The rules are simple, we rate from 0/10 adding an explanation to the score given. It would be fantastic if we kept the discussion mature.

To keep it simple you can use the following format:

TAG: RANK: SCORE:

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT:
ODA/ODD:
GROWTH:
WARS:

Let's start

TAG: FALLEN RANK: 7 SCORE: 3.5/10

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 4/10
The tribe has nearly maxed out which is never a very good sign in my opinion. It's recruitment strategy seams a random, especially looking at the spread of recruited players. 3 players are currently in top 100, not the best result for a core tribe.

I picked up Fallen mostly to point out it's poor positioning. The tribe is spread across 3 continents bordering most of the top 10 tribes. It feels like the leaders were trying to make s full circle, 50 member limit stopped them from doing so. The bad positioning will most likely result in tribe being eliminated early.

LEADERSHIP: 3/10
It is a hard one, I don't know the leaders so I might be totally wrong but from what I'm seeing so far with how they recruited I don't think they have too much experience. Please prove me wrong.

ODA/ODD: 5/10
(1459 ODA, ranked 8th, I assume mostly from clearing spiked barbs)

GROWTH: N/A

WARS: N/A

To early to rate the reputation, I haven't heard anything about the tribe yet. No presence on the externals.
hope this post will change that.

DeletedUser118185

EDIT: Very nice thread, thank you for this one.

TAG: PD RANK: 3 SCORE:9.5/10

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT:
A clear 10/10. Wonderful premade with a dozen elite players from past worlds. Very selective.

9/10, a few players are too clustered imo but other that that, very nice spread. Especially for a premade..

LEADERSHIP:
10/10 A duke who cares for every single member and with a good leading history.

ODA/ODD:
10/10 Ranked 5 ODA and 2 ODD.

GROWTH: -
WARS: -
REPUTATION: 10/10, have only heard good things about the players both ingame & on the externals. The duke seems to be well-known

DeletedUser

Mystery Nuke just why?
PD has a few good players no one is going to deny that but everything else you have posted is pure garbage, PD already has a repugnant reputation on this world. well done you have ODA from hitting spikes good for you *claps sarcastically* you have already made the bold move basically declaring the world won when plenty of tribes here have the depth in players to beat you, give it a week or two and we will see then.

DeletedUser118822

EDIT: Very nice thread, thank you for this one.

TAG: PD RANK: 3 SCORE:9.5/10

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT:
A clear 10/10. Wonderful premade with a dozen elite players from past worlds. Very selective.

9/10, a few players are too clustered imo but other that that, very nice spread. Especially for a premade..

LEADERSHIP:
10/10 A duke who cares for every single member and with a good leading history.

ODA/ODD:
10/10 Ranked 5 ODA and 2 ODD.

REPUTATION: 10/10, have only heard good things about the players both ingame & on the externals. The duke seems to be well-known

This is funny stuff mate. Everyone knows you are one of Brad's biggest fan's of course you would give them a good review. I'd rather read somthing from a non bias third party then someone who is Brad's #1 fan boy

DeletedUser

why bother? its not like anyones opinions have a basis to go off, its just a pissing contest til we get out of the frenzy stage

DeletedUser116490

You guys talks alot. The game not yet started.

DeletedUser118185

Im not biased with PD. I liek Shhhh! too, otherwise I wouldnt be with them. I just think that there is the most potential in PD (so far) which in a game like TW can change any time (people getting tired; quitting; deleting without notice,..)

ashoka1

Im not biased with PD. I liek Shhhh! too, otherwise I wouldnt be with them. I just think that there is the most potential in PD (so far) which in a game like TW can change any time (people getting tired; quitting; deleting without notice,..)

Don't think

Just play & have fun

ashoka1

Shhhh...Silent you nub

ASH you know that Im only here for you ;)

shhh-kid.jpg

DeletedUser118822

TAG: Candy RANK: 9 SCORE:4/10

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 2/10 The recruitment is wild in this tribe, they have crossed all over the K's and have almost made a circle around the interior of the core. No really noticeable names, they have one player at 2k points but he may be a PP whore.

LOCATION: 3/10 Once again I say that they are spread all over the world, with members in every K, but the bulk making a circle in the literal core of the word, surrounding the center of the map as well as reaching into K44.

LEADERSHIP: 2/10 I do not know the leader personally, nor have I heard of him. But based solely on the recruitment I'd say he or she is new to the whole leading thing.

ODA/ODD: 9/10 This is where this tribe stands out, they have the number one ODA at 16,913 and one of the lowest ODD at 104. This tribe is very aggressive, or at least some of the members are.

REPUTATION: Never heard of them, or any of their members. Therefore I can not rate their reputation accurately

DeletedUser83995

TAG: Personality Disorders RANK: 3 SCORE:4/10

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 3/10 This tribe was a premade formed by Brad, mass recruited. If the member limit was 80, he would have 80 members. 100, 100 members, 500, 500 members. this is just who brad is. 78 tribe changes already and the world is not even a week old. So clearly not all 50 members are part of the premade. Just mass recruiting.

LOCATION: 4/10 Really just one big gaggle. No real plan for location at least not by looking at the map. You can tell where the premade was, and where all the mass recruiting took place just by looking at the map. Farming is going to be piss poor. Expanding is going to be rough but defending should be fairly easy.

LEADERSHIP: N/A I won't fill in this box because it is all perspective. I personally don't like Brad's leadership or his tactics but obviously some players do as he manage to get a couple good players to join his premade. I think he's a mass recruiting sheep and can't lead a tribe. But again this is perspective.

ODA/ODD: 3/10
Screen_Shot_2016_02_10_at_12_55_43_PM.png

ODD being high tells me most of the 76 member changes are players getting cleared and Brad doesn't want to spend time sending them support so he kicks them and invites a new guy to join.

REPUTATION: N/A Again this one is perspective and mine is a bit biased because I played W80 and W84 with brad and he played the mass recruiting games there too and nether time it worked out for him. So his reputation for me follows those worlds and I expect the same results here on W86. I fully expect PD to fail within the first 2-3 months.

Sig.jpg

DeletedUser113795

The Scientist you know shit nothing about PD. We kicked only not active players. And about support you are talking something that you think it s going on but it isnt. We had mybe 1 member attacked so far and he got support.

About we dont last....WE GONNA WIN and you can cry me a rive ok...you re lucky they ban insults here our you would get some!

DeletedUser118822

Batan please shut your mouth with the propaganda bs. Scientist thank you for an honest factual assessment of PD. I have been doing some digging into PD and will be posting something shortly about why they have such a high ODD. A little information straight from the multiple tribes that have been hitting them.

DeletedUser

why has no one payed attention to MORS seems to be a far greater threat than PD imo.

DeletedUser99565

TAG: Personality Disorders RANK: 3 SCORE:4/10

MEMBERS/RECRUITMENT: 3/10 This tribe was a premade formed by Brad, mass recruited. If the member limit was 80, he would have 80 members. 100, 100 members, 500, 500 members. this is just who brad is. 78 tribe changes already and the world is not even a week old. So clearly not all 50 members are part of the premade. Just mass recruiting.

LOCATION: 4/10 Really just one big gaggle. No real plan for location at least not by looking at the map. You can tell where the premade was, and where all the mass recruiting took place just by looking at the map. Farming is going to be piss poor. Expanding is going to be rough but defending should be fairly easy.

LEADERSHIP: N/A I won't fill in this box because it is all perspective. I personally don't like Brad's leadership or his tactics but obviously some players do as he manage to get a couple good players to join his premade. I think he's a mass recruiting sheep and can't lead a tribe. But again this is perspective.

ODA/ODD: 3/10
Screen_Shot_2016_02_10_at_12_55_43_PM.png

ODD being high tells me most of the 76 member changes are players getting cleared and Brad doesn't want to spend time sending them support so he kicks them and invites a new guy to join.

REPUTATION: N/A Again this one is perspective and mine is a bit biased because I played W80 and W84 with brad and he played the mass recruiting games there too and nether time it worked out for him. So his reputation for me follows those worlds and I expect the same results here on W86. I fully expect PD to fail within the first 2-3 months.

Sig.jpg

While your opinion is much appreciated and appears to be well thought out, you're wrong and you seems like you're following Brad to every world he leads a tribe. Just stop it's quite sad really.