39 G.Khan
40 ~SA~

May survive:

22 =BPA=
24 -+DN+-
29 ~U{}E~
32 INSA
37 NUKA

The sad part is, half of the ones he said would not last have lasted...Only one of the ones he said would last have lasted.

DeletedUser137

op from shlomzi, comments by me.
Code:
Will not survive:

21 FX  Merged into RBL
23 CE4LYF vanished??
25 R. 
26 ~TEK~ 
27 T~B~P 
28 Camber  Merged into FLAME
30 ~LW~  Became WICKED
31 OMEGAM 
33 FAD 
34 B@sh! 
35 *TCK* 
36 *NWR* 
38 BLITZ!  Going strong!!
39 G.Khan 
40 ~SA~

May survive:

22 =BPA= 
24 -+DN+- Merged into RBL
29 ~U{}E~  Killed by WICKED & R.L., merged into SYNRG
32 INSA  Merged into Ginger then Killed by R.L.
37 NUKA

may said HHG would do okay, we are now in top 20 :)

Gratz.

DeletedUser75670

Will not survive:

May survive:

22 =BPA=
24 -+DN+-
29 ~U{}E~
32 INSA
37 NUKA

This sucks that NUKA are going down! Man- the council made the wrong choice in disbanding the tribe somewhen soon. But we shall be back though!

DeletedUser

Had to refresh this topic just to point out that all of those who said BLITZ! would fail, we made it into the top 20. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

are you a leader of blitz shaun? if so, you guys are gonna be number 1 :)

DeletedUser

are you a leader of blitz shaun? if so, you guys are gonna be number 1 :)

Nah, I'm just a pawn. ;) I don't focus enough on this world to be a leader of a tribe. Perhaps when I delete from W6 though. :eek:

DeletedUser

WELL, this post CERTAINLY died out!!!! Sucks, too, cause I would've liked to have seen what everyone had to say now that there's been a major change, and some of the tribes they thought would live have NOT, and some thought to fail would prosper!!!!

*Well, I LIKED this idea so much that I stole it!! I made a post just like this, kinda, but with an updated list of the tribes....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By now only the top 20 tribes matter, except maybe RIP. The quality of the top twenty is lowering so that now a lot of them don't deserve top twenty, and anyone under top twenty sucks

Stotty2009

By now only the top 20 tribes matter, except maybe RIP. The quality of the top twenty is lowering so that now a lot of them don't deserve top twenty, and anyone under top twenty sucks

I would say only Top 10 (maybe Top 15) matter in this world now.

DeletedUser

-13D- is 20th now though!! You people are crazy to not give them credit..../sarcasm

DeletedUser

I disagree with this TOTALLY!!! I MAY be biased, since ~T2W~ is ranked 21st. BUT, I do know that the tribe ABOVE us, -13D- , is TOO spread out on the map to be a major player. They DO have a decent sized coalition of tribes all under the same banner!! As an ALLY, they could make the difference in a close war, due to the fact that they can draw support from ALL over the map!! But, as a tribe, ~T2W~ packs more of a PUNCH, due to our condensed location! ALTHOUGH, most of you guys automatically discount us, due to us being a RIM tribe. We WILL break into the TOP 20, VERY SOON. Although, I'm SURE this post will cause a few of you to gun for us.......but that can't be helped!!

** ANYWAY, could you guys go check out MY post on this topic?? It's an UPDATED list of the tribes ranked 21-40.

~Rich:axemen:

DeletedUser

This is what I posted in the forum I made. I guess noone wants to check it out, so I brought it over here!!! I guess I should've just posted an updated list of the tribes HERE, instead of making my own thread!! So, here it is:

~T2W~
22 ExTerr
23 RBA
24 FAD
25 TNTD
26 ~RIP~
27 BLITZ!
28 KvB
29 -LLS-
30 TEA
31 Damage
32 shh...
33 BOFM
34 X|U
35 SND
36 B=SW²
37 FIGHT!
38 Cats
39 S.B.S
40 AFTRLF

**I saw a post like this from AWHILE ago, and was interested in seeing how everyone felt now that the tribes have changed around ALOT!! So, this is a forum for everyone to discuss these tribes, rate them, and vote on which ones you think most likely to succeed, most likely to fail, and most likely to join the TOP 20 of this world!! Which of these tribes would you like to see go to WAR with each other, and which ones would you like to see in a war with a TOP 20 tribe?? This was NOT made so that players could FLAME other tribes, just have a discussion about them, their ranks, and where we think they'll go on this world. I'm sure that some of you will just use this as your private "bash" party, but I AM interested in hearing what everyone has to say about these tribes!!!

~Rich

DeletedUser

Posted my views on the other forum - like you, we will soon be in the top 20 also.