Profile:
Tribe:
Past Worlds (if any):

Go, go, W110 Rangers!!

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rating: Velvetcrabman

Activity/growth: 9+/10 Very active, I can tell from being in the same tribe as you and your growth is quite good. Rank 7 with second most villages on w110 is ofcourse very good, so both your growth and your potential to grow is huge at the moment. Almost a 10, which is very good.

Farming: 8/10 You are rank 38 in farming in a day, which is quite solid & rank 33 in plunderes per day. Solid stats! I also feel with you, that the current farming isn't the easiest with the 1:10 ratio on players, and since you are rank 7, it comes at a little cost when it comes to farming.

Location: 8/10 Rim location and a spread out cluster with a huge growth possibility. Probably end up being a backline support player considering your position. Definately will own the area together with Bippe & the rest.

ODA/ODD: 7/10 A little early for this rate IMO, you are rank 30 so you haven't only pp'ed your villages, you have fought for them which is cool. Rank 30 on your size usually also mean you have some troops at home, which will benefit you the coming weeks.

Profile: 7/10 Honestly I prefer to keep it clean, but I also think it's cool you have added your background story as your profile with links and how things unfolded back in the days. Big worlds, most players from that time don't play this game anymore, so definately cool to check how things were at that time, PS: I also hope you aren't 118 Y/O.

Tribe: 9/10 As a duke i'll try not be biased but honest. Growth wise there is no doubt we have the upper hand, not always the best thing in the start because many tribes will notice you. So far we have great communication, teamwork and a firm grasp of what we want to do on this world along with a lot of experienced players. We also dominate k54 at the current moment without much threats, yet.

Past worlds: 10/10 Another 10! You seem to have played tons of worlds and have done super well on those with good ranks and millions of points, which gives you this 10er. You also seem like the loyal person judging from the stories from your profile. & getting to know you, I believe all is true, great guy!

Overall rating: 9/10

Rate: Hybris

.Yoda

Rating: Hybris

Activity/growth: 7/10 : Somewhat active, rank 24, but at this stage its pretty much straight PP.

Farming: 3/10: Considerably low for your rank, again straight PP

Location: 3/10: Your position personally is shit, but your tribe is good, uncontested area

ODA/ODD: 3/10: At this stage of the game, its shit, should be focusing on growth

Profile:3/10:
Shit profile/boring

Tribe: 6/10 based on other tribe, easily around 4th best, will get steamrolled by desgin, wus and squad

Past worlds: N/A No time to look up

Overall rating: 4/10

Last edited:

Bippe

Reaction score

Activity/growth: 7/10 : Somewhat active, rank 24, but at this stage its pretty much straight PP.

Location: 3/10: Your position personally is shit, but your tribe is good, uncontested area

ODA/ODD: 3/10: At this stage of the game, its shit, should be focusing on growth

Shit profile/boring

Tribe: 6/10 based on other tribe, easily around 4th best.

a35.jpg

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rating: mc daddy

Activity/growth: 1/10: yikes (i know you restarted, still a yikes)

Farming: 6/10: i guess somewhat decent hehe

Location: 5/10: could be decent, but we will be there soon enough

ODA/ODD: x/10: beginner protection, not considering

Profile:2/10:
another yikes, just showing that you used pp

Tribe: 1/10: no comment

Past worlds: N/A ain't bothering

Overall rating: 15/50

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Shit profile/boring

Tribe: 6/10 based on other tribe, easily around 4th best, will get steamrolled by desgin, wus and squad

You stole my words bro, you stole my words

ChipCollector

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

i am new on the INT Server. This forum Thread seems like fun, so here we go:

Rating: Saint Laurent

Activity/Growth: 9 / 10 : So you play since the 12th September. Grow up very quickly, in the past week you doubled up your points. Your last Conquer was good for you.
Farming: 6 / 10 : Yesterday was your highscore. I think it should be more at your level.
Location: 8 / 10 : The Location is great. There is some Trouble around. But i think you will grow up fast and have a good Life there. After you will be maybe a backline player...
ODA/ODD: 8 / 10 : I dont think you have just pp'ed everything. You had done a lot of work here, and have a lot of cool People in your village with Axes and some Speers as cowboys.
Profile: 5 / 10: I dont get it...
Tribe: 7 / 10: If i google Ruckus there shows up a company named Ruckus Wireless, Inc. - Wireless is cool, but LAN runs faster, like other Tribes on the Map.
Past Worlds (if any) 9 / 10: Old Player, young Boy on the Picture. you are still playing tribal wars so you had fun.

Overall rating: 8/10

Bokl.

Reaction score
Rating Chipcollector

Activity/growth: 5/10 :
Somewhat active - Rank is low but fair since u joined the world 2 weeks later

Farming: 5/10: Not bad for your rank

Location: 8/10: Away from Ruckus so u have a chance of survival early game

ODA/ODD: 5/10: Okay for your size could see you're offensive so probs clearing a few player vills around for better res and growth

Profile: 5/10:
I quite like it but not sure how it relates to your ingame name but still pretty cool!

Tribe: 3/10: Rank 87 not a top contender but your area is not very hostile yet so may have potential in early game, clusters are a bit close which might be good for communication and safety but bad for farming and expansion, Also WUS are not so far north so may block expansion in that area however u also have the option to go south which could be easier.

Past worlds: N/A No history seen..

Overall Rating: 5/10

Reaction score
Rating Bokl.

Activity/growth: 9/10 :
Tough Rank sure to break the top 100 soon :) onto your second villa with a decent cap.

Farming: 5/10: 151k looted yesterday from our lazy group that is more then a good crack for your rank :) sick work.

Location: 10/10: Strong location for you dudes I would expect to see all those caps on Cartel and Goran sky rocket you guys. A good distance between you and your tribe as well plenty to come of that.

ODA/ODD: 5/10: Not much of either, Would assume your first cap was pretty much free. It is what it is.

Tribe: 9/10: The top Dawgs by a mile :) Good names. We will be watching from the other side :p

Past worlds: Dunno Aint met before.

Overall Rating: 8/10 You dudes are looking pretty spot on :) I would expect your tribe to sweep the continent pretty quickly and wont be surprised to see you dudes skyrocket from your location :) All da best.

Rate: WhoKilledMickey

Hybris

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rating: WhoKilledMickey

Activity/Growth: 6+/10
I know you guys started later than us, and most tribes so I will take that into consideration. Despite that you are still quite low from the others in your tribe, perhaps sitting on many troops and with a few nobles, could be more fair if I rated you in two days.

Farming: 5/10 Mentioned earlier, new account and the lack of results while farming shows that. Fair to say that you are neighbor with Tudadar who nobles your barbs, so maybe a small set back there.

Location: 8/10 Looks safe with your tribe and dont have any direct threat in the area, despite some people from GraveDiggers. Some Juicy villages to cap, I wish I had villages like that in my neighborhood. ;)

ODA/ODD - Nothing so won´t rate, probably building up for a juicy second village as mentioned above.

Tribe: 9/10 Many solid names and with lots of motivation to do a certain job on this world. Started later, so basically why you aren´t on the top with us now. As you said, we are watching you aswell.

Past worlds: 7/10 Have not played with you (i think) but I can see you are playing w107 in Magic currently ranked 63 which is mediocre. #GoSpecialK

Overall rating: 7/10 I believe I was generous in ratings, but with knowledge that you guys launched 1-2 weeks after us so it should be quite fair. Wish you and your guys good luck in the upcoming wars.

I have already been rated & I´m afraid those tribe application reject people will rate me again and make me look bad :(

Rate: Pandorasboxx

GeeGee

Reaction score
Rating: Pandorasboxx

Activity/Growth: 8/10
The rank should be higher than a 8 looking at his points/rank but too much of that growth is pp for my liking. 4 caps were barbs 210 points or less. atleast hes not a straight pp ***** though hes backing it up with farming so he could maintain and hang in there while most straight pp abusers will start falling off in a little while. either way good growth and activity.

Farming: 8/10 Good farming.

Location: 9/10 im jealous. nice location. not too many threats but most of all. a farmers dream location.

ODA/ODD - 6/10 decent oda. its early world anyways I appreciate oda as the world matures and accounts get bigger. early world oda is overrated imo. also with 4 barb caps u wouldnt except too much oda.

Tribe: 9/10 hard to argue with succes. theyre nr1 by a mile so yeah theyre doing good. I only know like 4 accounts from the tribe and theyre all ok. dont feel like looking thru the other members, theyre still too far from me to care.

Past worlds: 5/10 I dont know the account and looking at tw stats nothing really stands out.

Overall rating: 7/10 interesting to see where the account goes. good location, good tribe, good activity so the potential is there.

Rate: GeeGee

DivineWind

Reaction score
GeeGee

Activity/Growth:
8/10
solid growth, doesn't seem to be a ridiculous amount of pp used.

Farming: 10/10
cant really give you anything less with rank one in plunders and 18 in plunders, anything less wouldn't be accurate

decently situated to be on the FL should wus end up at war with fresh, but solidly back line in the event of a war with design, one major benefit your location has going for you in the sheer amount of barbs which has undoubtedly helped you in your farming escapades.

ODA/ODD: 5/10
this early on that amount of ODD is not something i would consider to be a good thing, your ODA is low for your size but i'm guessing your walling attacks and then counter nobling the attackers, judging by the timings of caps/ODD rises

Tribe: 3/10
of the top 25 tribes i would put wus solidly in the bottom 5, this has nothing to do with your size/ success to date, but rather the fact that you guys have such allstars as Balian and Ragnar, two of the funniest players to play against in the game. come the midgame wars, balian will be hoarding defense and ragnar will too busy eating the inactives and force internalling accounts to contribute in any meaningful way.

Past Worlds: 6/10
To the best of my knowledge ive never played with/against either of the co's on this account, and the majority of worlds are not impressive, but a world win is impossible to ignore, im unfamiliar with how 88 went down hence the ranking of six, but this could well be higher i just dont have the context

Rate: Divinewind

Bokl.

Reaction score
Felt a bit bored so here's to another one..

Rating: Divinewind

Activity/Growth:
8/10
Decent growth given you started around a month later than everyone else, ofc resources are also easier to buy as well now with less PP so gave u a nice boost! Pretty good first cap as well I'd be expecting to see the acc in top 100 soon ;)

Farming: 5/10
Not too bad given acc size but lots of room for improvement

Pretty sweet location in K35 considered BL for Design with lots of room to expand North, East and West especially since you've outgrown most to all people around you so perfect for current stage of the game but might need relocation to a front as the world progresses

ODA/ODD: 6/10
I'm not the best at judging ODA/ODD at early stage of the game, your ODA isn't high meaning your cap didn't require much clearing I assume your ODA is mainly consisted of clearing other player vills in the area maybe for farming purposes or eliminating any threats but it's good either way you didn't lose many troops at this early stage which can be a set back to some players :)

Tribe: 9/10
You guys are slowly making your way high up in the ranks currently sitting at rank 3 even tho you started later in the world, I recognise many names and got several friends in there will definitely be a top contender. Looking forward to seeing your progress throughout the world :cool:

Past Worlds: 7/10
I believe we played together for a short while on W96 before I quit so do remember seeing you before, regardless you got two solid world wins on your profile and clearly got good experience playing multi-million pt. accs will be expecting good stuff from you this world, good luck!

Overall: 8/10

I believe I've already been rated before if anyone wants to rate again go for it, or else rate Hybris since he's had a rather unfair rating I'd say..

OR

My boi a.k.a elmoo (not been rated yet) *pepepanties*

Last edited:

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rating: @a.K.a elmoo

Activity/Growth:
10/10
This man always answers my mail<3

Farming: 10/10
You actually farm, I will give you a 10