Rate the above

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Kreiz, how can I rate this honestly without sounding like a fuckin kiss ass

Activity/Growth: PP + Farming just results in beast mode really, evident 10/10.

Farming: High loot, high plunders, but then you have over 50 villages, so could be higher ;D

Pretty much you and laurent alone are the northern front for Ruckus, means you get the majority of the fun (and growth) should your tribe decide to expand north and war in K44.

ODA/ODD: 9.5/10

Considering your size, suspected troop count, location, and tribe, I expected you to have much more, but you're still 2nd on the ODA (big up pitmaxbull), which is all I count really.

Tribe: 10/10.

Average points per player highest, OD highest, successful OPs, crushed multiple opponents, great cluster, domination of Quadrant, stay the feck away from K55 or you'll lose it all x

Past worlds: N/A - Ain't played in like 90 worlds, idk, not digging through tw stats either.

Overall: Evident 10/10.

Not much to fault and would be obvious bias/BS if I was to give you a lower rating.

(Odin)

Ipandamonium

.Yoda

Activity/Growth: seems active so 7/10

Farming: Shit, lmao you been farming off inactive/banned accounts

Location: 1/10 getting a bit close to the danger zone of k64/65.

ODA/ODD: whats the point of this? at this stage of the game, high oda means youre hitting dumb stacks, or not using your troops efficiently.

Tribe: 0/10 no skill all pp

Past worlds: N/A no history, must be a lucky world for you

Overall: Evident -5/10. overall below the lowest possible player known.

Not much to fault and would be obvious bias/BS if I was to give you a lower rating.

.Yoda

forgot to add, all of his villages are barbs or people who are banned, so pretty much barbs, couldnt even hold onto the village he nobled off me.. like you fr?

focushor

Rating for IPandamonium

Activity/Growth: 9.5/10 I feel like for his ODA, things could've gone a little better if he played things a bit better - but who am I to contest his decisions?

Farming: 9.7/10 Definitely a good farmer, he farms efficiently (#rp > #vp), but usually really good players have higher ranks in farming rather than points (but again, who am I to talk shit since I am close to shit in farming (#220 in both vp and rp and #92 points))

Location: 7/10 honestly he's pretty doomed with all his village clusters - one's next to Ruckus and if they don't merge, it will definitely be a problem

ODA/ODD: 10/10 - no comment. 400k ODA.

Tribe: 10/10 Really strong tribe with decent players - Slow and steady wins the race (few, strong members)

Past worlds: Irrelevant

Overall: 9.9/10 Strong & consistent player - will definitely be worth to watch how he does in the long run

Rate me, but pls have mercy

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10471230

Rating for Focushor

Activity/Growth: 7/10 looks very busy in your area not much room to move around at all.

Farming: 6/10 considering the lack of barbs around you, not much can be expected.

Location: 4/10 I personally wouldnt like to be in the position you are in.

OD: 5/10 nothing to shout about

Tribe: 3/10 not looking too good sandwiched between ruckus and design

Past worlds: N/A

Overall: 5/10 Honestly not looking good where you are positioned..

Rate me on: A Duck

focushor

Rating for Focushor

Activity/Growth: 7/10 looks very busy in your area not much room to move around at all.

Farming: 6/10 considering the lack of barbs around you, not much can be expected.

Location: 4/10 I personally wouldnt like to be in the position you are in.

OD: 5/10 nothing to shout about

Tribe: 3/10 not looking too good sandwiched between ruckus and design

Past worlds: N/A

Overall: 5/10 Honestly not looking good where you are positioned..

Rate me on: A Duck

I feel like you are a bit rough here - you're giving ratings based on the previous ratings instead of actual ones. Like yea, compared to the top players active in the forum I really have 4/10, 6/10, 3/10 etc. But I feel like if you'd analyse my profile objectively, you'd almost double most of them :) But again, this is just my opinion

Deleted User - 10471230

I feel like you are a bit rough here - you're giving ratings based on the previous ratings instead of actual ones. Like yea, compared to the top players active in the forum I really have 4/10, 6/10, 3/10 etc. But I feel like if you'd analyse my profile objectively, you'd almost double most of them :) But again, this is just my opinion

Yeah perhaps i am, im sure you are doing the best you can with your positioning. Its just with the distinct lack of possible farming and core positioning i dont find it favourable at all. just my opinion though :)

IPandamonium

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For the record, I’d have given a 8 for location, that cluster would be a juicy cluster to take, and surrounded by close travel noble targets, I’d love it.

Tribe was looking strong prior to the massive changes you guys made, assuming you were a premise. recent merger with out(?) our doubts in me, depending on your diplo it’s deserving of a 6. Squad needs to war and take the core or they need to ally with ruckus or design, otherwise it’s GG.

You can very easily turn those ratings around dude, but y’all gotta start grafting.

Next poster please Rate a duck, not me, thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

House of Naga

Reaction score
Rating for A Duck

Activity/Growth: 9/10 Good growth rate and good caps throughout.

Farming: 5/10 Not much farming potential here , unless you're farming enemy villages

Location: 8/10 Love that spot ; you have noble targets , (some you have taken), you have space to grow into and out of the centre . You don't seem to be able to get flanked / surrounded.

OD: 8/10 I like how your ODA rank is almost the same as your world rank. Good balance. Hoping to see that ODD / ODS rise in days to come

Tribe: 7.5/10 Strong tribe with the third highest average/player . INot an externals person so I don't know much about the playerbase. But on paper, its a competitive one.

Past worlds: N/A Not much to see here

Overall: 7.5/10
A good mix of growth and wars from my point of view. I like your position and place. See you if I play here :)

Rate my puny village @ Magnumfenris

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Rating for Magnumfenris

Activity/Growth: 3/10 Not so much to say since I can't attack you based on the small moral

Farming: 0/10 Can't find you on the daily farming list

Location: 8/10 You're on the rim, so there is a lot of places to grow strong or beeing rimmed fast

OD: 1/10 Irrelevant since you're so small

Tribe: 0/10 Tribeless

Past worlds: N/A Not much to see here

Overall: 3/10 Will be back in a month here to see your stats again and myb to rate them again

How You Like Me Now

.Yoda

with the amount of barbs im nobling, might aswell rename the account to tudadaddy

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
mc daddy

Activity/Growth: 0/10 - irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

Farming: 0/10 irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

OD: 0/10 irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

Tribe: 0/10 irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

Past worlds: 0/10 irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

Overall: 0/10 just not a good account

Last edited:

.Yoda

mc daddy

Activity/Growth: 0/10 - irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

Farming: 0/10 irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

OD: 0/10 irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

Tribe: 0/10 irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

Past worlds: 0/10 irrelevant since the account is irrelevant

Overall: 0/10 just not a good account
ladies and gentleman, i present to you, a 2 year old with a brain smaller than a turkey