Rate the Avatar and Signature above you!

DeletedUser

Zaki, your avatar should be transparent. Would be a definate 10 then. :)

3/10 (Wtf?)
4/10 (Bit of a slap here n there job eh?)

DeletedUser

4/10 (if it's a smurf with an Egyptian head dress--otherwise, 2/10, since I dunno for sure what it is ;p)

2/10 (don't like spoiler siggies, and for just a render with some text on it, seems it could have at least been cropped)

DeletedUser

6/10
8/10

im workin on a larger sig, its mainly an experiment, me just messin with the various filter stuff, any idea as to what i should do to this?

startofsiggy.png

DeletedUser

6/10
8/10

im workin on a larger sig, its mainly an experiment, me just messin with the various filter stuff, any idea as to what i should do to this?

startofsiggy.png

I do! I do! Make it smaller. Oh, and dangle a carrot out of his mouth...the empty space there is looking umm, lonely.

On your current:

3/10 (cats with beer bottles just aren't original anymore and it doesn't go with the rest)

6/10 - I like how the text kinda blends into the background.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6/10
8/10

startofsiggy.png

take away the square shape effects on the left, those look horrible on it (imo)

DeletedUser

Avvy - Bit small but can just make out what it is 5/10

Sig - hmm 6/10

DeletedUser

8/10 i had this as my skype avvy for ages, lol, thn you had to spoil it :( now i have a better one tho so its all kl
and south park ftw, lol, 8/10

DeletedUser22924

1/10, i consider it animal cruelty:icon_redface:
6/10 can use some improvement:icon_wink:

zakipoo

sig 6/10 (need to use some renders or some special effects..)

(my avatar and sig i ripped it off tribal hugs for giggles n shizzle)

DeletedUser

4/10 for the avvy, i preffered ur old one of the baby :p
8/10 for the sig, great sig, but im not too cure if the renders go with the background, the blue on the right sticks out like a sore thumb, as do the glowing red eyes

IMO, if you just chop the ends off your sig, you have a better one than you do now.