Shoot!

DeletedUser

Nice thread idea:

10/10 Nice
4/10 hanibalii should have a capital H :p
10/10 Same as the sig.
9/10 Because hanibalii doesn't have a capital :D

hanibalii

Just a note, you rate the name and the avvy. So, yours would be 9 or 10 because it's relevant and good :)

Avatar Alone: 6/10 Not Very Exciting
Avatar In Relevance To The Name: 8/10 Goes Well
Avatar In Theme With The Sig: 7/10 Doesn't Look Like The Same Person
Overall: 8/10

DeletedUser

9/10 How could my one be more exciting? :(
7/10 Hanibalii doesn't mean anything, how can avvie go with it?
10/10 Matches perfectly.
8/10 Because that' what you gave me :p

hanibalii

Don't ruin the thread ;P

It could have something else...

Avatar Alone: 6/10 Not Very Exciting
Avatar In Relevance To The Name: 8/10 Goes Well
Avatar In Theme With The Sig: 7/10 Doesn't Look Like The Same Person
Overall: 8/10

DeletedUser

9/10 How could my one be more exciting? :(
7/10 Hanibalii doesn't mean anything, how can avvie go with it?
10/10 Matches perfectly. And mine is the same person!
8/10

hanibalii

Fergus, Imma get U6 to delete these, 'cos it's spam. Don't ruin it.

DeletedUser

Avatar Alone: ??/10 - Is that actually you holding the Guinness?
Avatar In Relevance To The Name: N/A/10 - Unless you're a god? :p
Avatar In Theme With The Sig: 0/10 - Simply because they don't match what so EVER! :(
Overall: N/A/10 - Because I can't rate them properly, sorry.

DeletedUser

Avatar alone: 9/10, what's with the skulls? Anyway it makes you look more scary. :p
Avatar in relevance to the name: 9/10 :)
Avatar in theme with the sig: 10/10 it's perf
Overall: 9/10! I lyk it

DeletedUser

8/10 Would be better if it was just one picture.
7/10 Not sure what the name means, but it kind of fits.
6/10 Unless it's one of the people in the sig, It's not entirely in theme.
8/10 Try to just get one picture!

hanibalii

Sapphique:
Avatar Alone: 9/10 - She/You is hawt ;)
Avatar In Relevance To The Name: 8/10
Avatar In Theme With The Sig: 4/10
Overall: 7/10

Silly woman, how do you not know who skulduggery pleasant is? ;)

Fergus:
As above

hanibalii

(chuckle)
You got to sapphique before me, but I was posting at the same time as you

DeletedUser

Avatar alone: 9/10, what's with the skulls? Anyway it makes you look more scary. :p
As Hani said, it's Skulduggery Pleasant, a series of Novels by Derek Landy. The reason I have the "skulls" (his face) is because lets be honest, he's over 100 years old, is the only living skeleton in the world that feels pain as if he was living. Uses the elements (fire, water, air and earth) as if they were his toys. He is also cocky, egotistical, eccentric, and has quite a dry sense of humor.

Then not to mention I got the p-brained idea to base a name off of how Derek chose the names of his characters in the book. Thus chose Pragmatic Wisdom, it fits perfectly well with my gaming style even if it sucks, because I know there is still room for improvement which is why I have my quote as it is on my signature.

Hope this has helped open your mind, yes? Also, I suggest you read Skulduggery Pleasant, it's an awesome novel series that I find very few not liking it after I've introduced them to Derek's legendary writing skills. Also has a kick arse girl who named herself Valkyrie Cain (who is 12yo at the start of the series). ;)

Anyways, time to rate Hani I guess :p

Avatar Alone: 7/10 - Head isn't centered :( but I guess it's to avoid the overly large text needed?
Avatar In Relevance To The Name: 10/10 - You used your name in it of course, just need to make it all lower case now ;)
Avatar In Theme With The Sig: 7/10 - Not completely relative seeing as the text on your Avvy isn't like it is on your sig.
Overall: 9/10 - Works well together on the post, so can't really fault it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I will try to read it.

My sig is not relevant to my avatar. It's just a list of people I like and mostly singers. :)

DeletedUser

I once started to read Skulduggery Pleasant. Then a came across across the simile 'his brain flew into the air like a football,' or something similar. I stopped reading after that.

I thought that they were mostly singers. Why don't you get a proper sig? :p

DeletedUser

Hahahaha that sounds creepy, now I don't like to read it anymore.I don't know how?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't think it is particularly, it's just the language that put me off. The actual books are cool.

Just make one :p Or ask someone else to. Your current one's fine, just a bit boring to look at.

DeletedUser

Hahahaha that sounds creepy, now I don't like to read it anymore.I don't know how?
Nah it's not creepy, Derek has a fairly dry and sarcastic sense of humor which is predominantly portrayed in the main character Skulduggery :p

You'll find yourself laughing with/at the characters in some of the "scenes", I definitely did :D