Rate The Avvy Above

DeletedUser108145

Do These:
Avatar In Relevance To The Name: 0/10 sorry don't know what a llama has to do with you name.
Avatar In Theme With The Sig: 10/10
Overall: 7/10

DeletedUser

I do not know why you need the 'Avatar in relevance to the name' option but I'll do your rating anyhow.

Avatar alone: 5|10 (Poor quality, dimensions could be bigger, more realistic).

Avatar in relevance to name: 10|10 (I'll give you that, maybe that's why you made that option).

Avatar in theme with signature: 0|10 (Consider creating a matching signature)

Overall: 5|10 (You're halfway there Iceyburn!)

DeletedUser

errbodies knows that llamas and trolls are related, they both spit crap that nobodies wants to look at XD

Avatar Alone:9 /10 RAWR!!!1!! i loves cartoons
Avatar In Relevance To The Name: 10/10 llamas n trolls b related
Avatar In Theme With The Sig: 10/10 o_O its kinda like cnn only with llamas
Overall: 8.5/10

DeletedUser

Avatar Rating: Trolololololololololol

Avatar alone: 6|10 (Very plain, dimensions could be bigger, hardly see the llamas pretty face).

Avatar in relevance to name: 8|10 (No real issue, it has relevance to me, however 'nubs' new to the game won't see any relevance [only problem]).

Avatar in theme with signature: 10|10 (Matches the signature perfectly, could be higher if you got Katie to make you a signature).

Overall: 8|10 (That's a good rating! May conflict against previous ratings I have given you.. must be this relevance to name thing which doesn't matter).

DeletedUser

Avatar Alone: 8|10 A little plain, but effective and nicely made.
Avatar in relevance to the name: 9|10 Like with mine, it has relevance to me, but nubs might not get it.
Avatar in theme with signature: 10|10 Perfect.
Overall: 10|10

DeletedUser

Avatar Rating: Trolololololololololol

Avatar alone: 6|10 (Very plain, dimensions could be bigger, hardly see the llamas pretty face).

Avatar in relevance to name: 8|10 (No real issue, it has relevance to me, however 'nubs' new to the game won't see any relevance [only problem]).

Avatar in theme with signature: 10|10 (Matches the signature perfectly, could be higher if you got Katie to make you a signature).

Overall: 8|10 (That's a good rating! May conflict against previous ratings I have given you.. must be this relevance to name thing which doesn't matter).

and how would one going about getting Katie to make them a signature?

DeletedUser

Can we all please stay to the topic.

Avatar alone: 0|10 (no avatar, consider uploading an avatar).

Avatar in relevance to name: -|10 (N/A).

Avatar in theme with signature: -|10 (N/A).

Overall: 0|10 (Summary N/A).

I am not hating packman, I am just giving you an honest rating.