Rate the forum posters :O

King Matt II

Pick me. :3

I don't know what you're picking me for though. :s

DeletedUser

I always automatically join a crowd ...

(But I'm with King Matt - not quite sure what I'm signing up for. Is it for someone to make me a new siggy?? Cuz that would be cool.)

DeletedUser84906

You can try reading the title, and if your a little slow-minded, check the link i posted in the 1st post.

P.s_ If you(w54 posters) want to be added, be clear when asking. Dont post "cough" or "ahem", include the words "add me" or any relative word/s. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I need things spelled out for me, and man, I don't trust links.

(Moreover, I was sort of kidding, Mef. :: wink :: )

But I'll comply, and even include a "please."

Please add me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

HeftySmurf

You can try reading the title, and if your a little slow-minded, check the link i posted in the 1st post.

P.s_ If you(w54 posters) want to be added, be clear when asking. Dont post "cough" or "ahem", include the words "add me" or any relative word/s. Thanks.

Ahem.

Add me, foo.

King Matt II

Does "Pick me. :3" not equate to "Add me"? D:

I assume your post is partially directed at me as you haven't put my name on the OP yet.

MetalFist

Add me to the list that offers no clear reason for its existence :D

DeletedUser84906

No, wasnt directed to you. "Pick me" is relative of "add me". And i havent added you cause im lazy. Gonna do it later :)

@Cy-Pres - You can trust mef. And thx for saying please :)

@Hefty - Shush, ill only add you cause ur in crafty´s premade.(if im mistaken, bye bye :) )