Rate The Forum Posters!

File Not Found

File Not Found - 11 / 10 - Your upfront attitude, and willingness to let things run their course, only stepping in when things are about to escalate to a point where you have to take action is why I love you. That, and your silky smooth skin, and supple breasts.

Legaldeath - 6 / 10 - Recent posts have all seemed rather trollish, and going back prior to them a bit, alot of your posts sound very whiny. Overall though, you do add some value to the forums, even if its just another person for me to infract, or to bump threads from time to time, and cause arguments. Hey, what better use for the forum.

SegeantFraser - 7/10 - Quite a range of post types from you, and not necessarily all bad. I notice some of your posts on other forums are far less savory, but I decided to focus more on whats here on the W48 forums. Some of your posts, are clearly just to troll, but there are others of late with useful comments, and things that don't outright annoy me. This potential relationship with your friend is a terrible idea, and will go horribly horribly wrong, scaring you both for life. Without knowing your age (and subsequently hers), you should have gone with the younger girl, as atleast when that ends, you wouldn't be hurting an existing friendship. Relationship advice by File. Anywhoo... try to be less like the w56 poster, and more like the w48 poster, and we gone get along just fine.

Sboh

File Not Found - 11 / 10 - Your upfront attitude, and willingness to let things run their course, only stepping in when things are about to escalate to a point where you have to take action is why I love you. That, and your silky smooth skin, and supple breasts.

Well as least we don't have bias mod's :lol:

Repinski

Sboh! Rate zeh list!

Since I had to do a serious one, I'ma hound people into filling it out. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

File Not Found - 10/10 The most bestest forum mod evar! (does sucking up get me those premium points faster? :icon_biggrin: ) In all seriousness, you are a good mod and I do like your sense of humor. Supple breasts you say? I hear Repinski is sporting some man boobs :lol: (just joking dude, calm down...geez).

Legaldeath - 4/10 Lately most of what I've read from you has been useless trollspeak. I heard you were a better poster in the past, why not go back to being like that?

SergeantFraser - 7/10 Alright poster, kinda spammy. Good person though. What's this about kissing two girls in two nights? Xaia has been looking for that kind of action for a while ( I think he's getting tired of dudes :O . Please don't kill me Brian :icon_razz:)

MadisonBama - 8/10 Posts a lot and stays on topic most of the time. Not really much else to say honestly.

Walshaw00 - 9/10 Only our mod can get a perfect score. Good posts by Walsh for the most part (Please don't beat me evil dictator BunnuB...oh wait... nevermind, that's Carpathian who is the evil one).

Sboh - 6/10 I haven't honestly read much of what you've put on these forums. To be fair, I start people at 6/10 and either go up or down from there, so I'd say its an average rating.

Hawk.eye - 5/10 You don't post often and when you do it seems you are either just agreeing with something already said or you are trying to defend an issue that really doesn't need to be defended. I do hope you post more often though. It's always good to see active forums.

FCBunyodkor -5/10 I don't see you post often, but as the leader of CRASH you must be busy :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

File Not Found

File Not Found - 10/10 The most bestest forum mod evar! (does sucking up get me those premium points faster? :icon_biggrin: ) In all seriousness, you are a good mod and I do like your sense on humor. Supple breasts you say? I hear Repinski is sporting some man boobs :lol: (just joking dude, calm down...geez).

Check your premium log... :icon_wink:

Sboh

File Not Found: 7/10 You're a mod so you can't get too involved with the world to remove any bias in your posts or infractions, if you were just a player you would be a hell of a lot more fun :D but you are a good mod from what i have seen, and i liek that you get involved with the players.

Legaldeath: 6/10 You post quite a bit, but a lot of it is trolling or spamming which this world has enough of. Other than that i can't comment so an average rating.

SergeantFraser: 8/10 You post a lot and though some are trolling a lot is quite funny and worthwhile, and you are my friends so + marks for you!

MadisonBama: 9/10 You start off threads and post logical and good posts, you know the world a post well, along with a few flames towards crash and pirana :lol:

Walshaw00: 9/10 Your posts are long but worthwhile most of the time, you're good fun to read and I see you post a lot too :)

Sboh: N/A I can't really rate myself, that is up to you guys.. i have just started getting involved in the externals though.

Hawk.eye: 6/10 I have seen you post but a lot is defending crash which i don't look to much into so an average rating.

FCBunyodkor: 5/10 I don't see you post often, and though you are leader of CRASH it would be good to see your opinion on a lot of things said here.

DeletedUser

File Not Found: (8/10) Your growing on me...quickly.
Legaldeath: (7/10) You always give us something we can reply back to, and i like that.
SergeantFraser:( 10/10) This guy is too cool.
MadisonBama: (9/10) Respect.
Walshaw00: (6/10) Your posts are too long and i cba reading them half the time...You also mostly go on about the same stuff. Sorry but i speak da truth.
Sboh: (8/10) Kewl guy ;)
Hawk.eye: (?/10) Who are you? lmfaoo
FCBunyodkor: (?/10) Same as Hawk Eye, who are ya?

DeletedUser

FCBunyodkor -5/10 I don't see you post often, but as the leader of CRASH you must be busy :icon_wink:

FCBunyodkor: 5/10 I don't see you post often, and though you are leader of CRASH it would be good to see your opinion on a lot of things said here.

Just to clarify why you don't see me post much lately.. I learned to stay away from arguments that has anything to do with CRASH in PnP. If I disagree to someones opinion about CRASH then I will tell my opinion only if they are my tribemate. Even though, I respect everyones opinion, I don't have anything to prove to anyone outside of my tribe.

Repinski

FCB, fill this out!!!

Btw, we've had 3 people fill out the full list. When we hit 8-13 depending on how many I can hound, I'll make the new list and fill out the current list.

File Not Found

Setting the bar high, in the hopes that it will never be reached?

Repinski

Nah, I always set a minimum like that if you look back. Normally is was a 5 more after we had 3-4.

File Not Found

In that case, infractions for anyone who doesn't fill out the list!

DeletedUser97478

File Not Found: (9/10)- Your a good mod, and quite active. Your not scared to joke around, but you will crackdown on people not following the rules. The high standards a good Mod needs.
Legaldeath:N/A- I don't have any opinion of you, none of your posts have grabbed my attention, but it's probly my fault.
SergeantFraser: (6/10) -Active poster, who contributes with intelligent posts, but man, you have to be more positive :icon_biggrin:
MadisonBama:(8/10)- You are up there with the most active posters, you have great following on the forums, but seem to have been caught in this BUZZ fallthrough back n forth, and now this CRASH v Womble back n forth, Its not a bad thing, rather its good, but the repeating statements by everyone is getting old (more so CRASH but meh)
Walshaw00:(8.5/10) -Your funny :D You try and take on everyone on the forums, and seem to win 1/2 the time, you use stats well, and use your knowledge of the game to prove your point.
Sboh:(7/10) -I have seen some of your posts, they seem intelligent and you don't flame over the drop of a hat, like the rest of this world.
Hawk.eye:N/A -I don't have any opinion of you, none of your posts have grabbed my attention, but it's probly my fault.
FCBunyodkor: (5.5/10) -Ill give you an extra 0.5 of a point, just because you came on here to prove your point, and made a valid point, you aren't posting for the fight, but I suggest a few more posts, keeps the forums alive :icon_biggrin: