Rate The Forum Posters!

DeletedUser

SergeantFraser: (6/10) -Active poster, who contributes with intelligent posts, but man, you have to be more positive :icon_biggrin:

lol just got a warning on the externals for calling somebody an idiot...That mod aint cool, FnF woulda let it slip...

DeletedUser

Lol I know that feel fraser. A while ago I got a warning for something something to rep that anyone else would know was a total joke but an outside mod didnt

DeletedUser

Anyone remember the old mod 'Servy'? That dude banned me previously :( Nat coooool :( Was like a 2 week ban or something...was back when i didn't use the forums anyways, i got a ban for discussing an in game ban or something...was stupid. Im quite the rebal o_O

DeletedUser

*knock on wood* I have never gotten anything besides a warning which is good because this summer Im thinking I might apply to be a mod

File Not Found

GAH!, and stop discussing your bans / infracts / warnings... geez, I can let things slide a bit, but if other mods read the forum, and see me slacking, it'll be me getting in trouble.

Sboh

GAH!, and stop discussing your bans / infracts / warnings... geez, I can let things slide a bit, but if other mods read the forum, and see me slacking, it'll be me getting in trouble.

Exactly be quiet fools! the reason why our mod is so awesome (that seems the overall opinion) is because we resptect the rules enough for her to be like that.. If we abuse it we won't have the respect of the mods and therefore the mods will not respect us :)

DeletedUser

Nah we aint discussing it, just giving our history :D Sorry though ;) NO INFRACTIONS HERE...NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS. GO HOME PEOPLE!!!

Better?

DeletedUser

You said the word fraser so still bad.

That being said I am done on this tread until rep does what I told him he had to do before I would do the list

DeletedUser

File Not Found: (8/10) Good job on trying to make forums alive, fun and not bitching place.
Legaldeath: (7/10) Makes sense, -1 'cause you were busy recently :p and only had flame time for tw or pnp.
SergeantFraser: (6/10) I like your posts mainly cause of sig and avator I reckon. Generally not bad poster, but i think sometimes your posts have hate in them.
MadisonBama: (7/10) +1 'cause you dont troll or bitch like some do when you have to stay on topic.
Walshaw00: (6/10) -1 'cause of your propaganda sometimes in PnP, I understand its part of the game, but yh, I just don't like it personally and prefer healthy competition.
Sboh: (6/10) Sorry, I donno why, but I barely noticed your posts before, prolly cause im not in externals much or you dont have anything fundamental to post.
Hawk.eye: (7/10) What are you doing here? Spam whitey.
FCBunyodkor: (0/10) no comment required.

DeletedUser

You said the word fraser so still bad.

That being said I am done on this tread until rep does what I told him he had to do before I would do the list

Which word?

SergeantFraser: (6/10) I like your posts mainly cause of sig and avator I reckon. Generally not bad poster, but i think sometimes your posts have hate in them.

That ain't a very nice thing to say about me...im just a hateful person :/ I'm not always like this, just can never be bothered typing massive posts about "official" things so i just tend to pick out little bits and bite at who said em to see how hard they bite back...
And thanks for the sig comment :icon_wink:

DeletedUser70293

File Not Found This mod is pretty awesome. At first I was sad we had a mod that wasn't MKC but FnF is apparently attractive (taken from certain other comments =D) and called Caglen a nub! So you're now awesome. 10/10
Legaldeath As far as I have ever seen you post you complain about flames on CRASH or are involved in a flame war. 6/10
SergeantFraser He's a nub, in and out of game, he also posts well. ;) 10/10
MadisonBama See above. 10/10
Walshaw00 See two above. 10/10
Sboh See three above, but he doesn't post often. 7/10
Hawk.eye Who? 3/10
FCBunyodkor
Normally on topic and logic based, better then certain other CRASH/CRASH affiliated forum accounts. 8/10

DeletedUser

James i'd give you a 10 too if you were on the list but somebody missed you out of the list ;D
But aaaaaye, thanks for the 10!! I woulda settled with say...an 8 from you ;)

DeletedUser

First off, your comment on me was cheeky! secondly stop being a tell tale :lol:

I'm afraid he was telling the truth :/ But sometimes we can't help it when you double click a button by accident...when you don't have to, then it results in a double post. Sometimes we don't notice :( Can't be helped ;( I cool though, i used the magical delete tool :D

File Not Found

File Not Found - 11/10 (still) - Silky thighs, supple breasts, a real need to please... whats not to love?

Legaldeath - 6/10 - Not a great deal of posts standing out. Has LD gone silent or is it just me?

SergeantFraser - 7/10 - He really seems to be going out of his way to find the limits of the rules... His posts do add value to conversations, but he needs to stop pushing the limits, or I'll need to write a script to auto delete his posts. (I've actually got scripts to do similar, so a name change, and a minor tweak to the selection logic, and I could have this running in less time than it took me to explain it).

MadisonBama - 8/10 - Posts normally have value, generally doesn't make my life difficult, seems respected by most of the other posters

Walshaw00 - 9/10 - As a player, I consider Wally to be top notch, as a forum poster he often comes across pretty cocky, but, in his defense, his job is pretty much to sway public opinion in favor of his tribe, and, everyone loves a winner (well, almost everyone).

Sboh - 6/10 - Haven't seen a great deal of posts from Sboh of late. Possibly because they don't stand out to me, or possibly because they just aren't there. If it's the first, perhaps a little shock value would be helpful, and if its the second, obviously, just post more... duh, thats not hard to figure out.

Hawk.eye - 5/10 - The avatar for some reason makes me feel a little ill. Beyond that, the user doesn't seem to post very often, and when they do, seem to be rarely ontopic.

FCBunyodkor - 8/10 - Alot of very short posts, but has a fair share of lengthy in depth posts also. Of late, seems to be coming across as arrogant as Wally does. Posts add value most of the time, and help keep the forums alive.