Rate the forum users

DeletedUser19130

[*]KingJame$. - generally good posts, used to make Juiced look good. But that is all he would talk about… Juiced, Juiced, Juiced…

Marsha, marsha, marsha.

Don't know why... but that came to my head when I saw this lol.

And why not talk about Juiced? It is, in fact, the tribe I created and the only reason I view these forums still.

DeletedUser

tnx 4 the great comments :)

and yes i have slowed down on posting...busy in RL ya know :)

DeletedUser63207

Phoenix-Knight - the rolling your eyes shit doesnt make your posts any more interesting :icon_razz:

I don't post to keep you interested dumb ass and as for the rolling of the eyes its not done to make the post interesting either, its how i feel at the time of posting, i roll my eyes in real life at most of your posts because i cant believe the drivel your posting. If there was a more condescending emotion i could use for you i would.

And to Big T and all the rest of you that think my posts are personal, wow get a grip, i don't know any of you personally to make a personal attack.
Its clear a lot of you live sheltered lives if you think i get "personal".
A personal insult would be me poking fun of something i know about you in real life, but like i said i don't know any of you to do that so your wrong, I only insult what i deem as dumb posts, like those who post like a 5 year old (noitra) or bad playing ability and if that hurts anyones feeling here thats tough because we have a thing in the civilized society called freedom of speech, some of us have fought for that right and fought to give you that right to insult my posts my gaming ability, my tribe or me personally if you wish. Only i wont cry about it if you make it personal, i'll just respond like the trained killer i am:icon_twisted: (think i'm joking?)
Telling me my posts are irrelevant BigT thats fair enough or Noitra telling me i'm boring.... meh you could be right, Liralen telling me she has no respect for me (fair enough) keep bringing it on i personally love it! but don't preach about me getting personal guys because i don't.
I'm sure your all lovely people in real life even noitra :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::

To all you doubters
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=81038&page=98

Last edited:

Shorty143

noitra- silly
thegillotine- gilyyyyyyy willyyyyyyyyyy <3
Zhao Army- funny fella :)
rouds- no comment cause im tryin 2b nice here
Paladin606- :)
xlxhx- :)
geomikajak- crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy n makes me laugh soooooo hard :icon_biggrin: best forum poster!!!
lord scream- cool cat
jinxcaster1- u mention naked twister one more time and ima kill u lol :icon_twisted:
cookie89- :icon_eek:
Phoenix-Knight- Legend!! Glad he is bk!! He is my crazy m8... hope ur pickin up wht he is puttin down... he pushes ppl 2 the next level in game and here... he is the real deal :icon_cool:
lprimina- known u forever... cool cat :icon_smile:
pyker42- erm didnt u just up n leave?? :icon_neutral:
julius ceaser09- talks the talk AND walks the walk... u can all pick on his grammer but u cant deny his skillz :icon_wink:
Shubster2008- always gd points :)
Blobinator- im iffy... u make me laugh on skype but here... :icon_eek:
TheBigT625- definitely takes pride in all he writes LOL
swifty- gotta add u here... u always post just to get reactions... 2funny :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

pyker42- erm didnt u just up n leave?? :icon_neutral:
Yep. Clicked delete, posted my farewell, and moved on. Though I hung around to troll the forums for a little bit.

julius ceaser09- talks the talk AND walks the walk... u can all pick on his grammer but u cant deny his skillz :icon_wink:
If that's how we are supposed to talk we would be better off mute.

Shorty143

Well pyker I don't remember you posting a goodbye but w.e.

And seriously get a life... aidan is one of the best players in the game and I couldn't careless what some forum troll thinks of his posts cause quite frankly it doesn't matter wht u say here wht matters is how u play ingame and how u treat ur tribesmates and for that AIDAN WINS and YOU FAIL

geomikajak

Gotta admit-Aiden makes me Stand to Erection ..or is that attention...
Ya all know what i mean..:icon_wink:

Irishman--16683.jpg

Sorry ol' Pkyer- ya tree has no bark here!

Here Bloke..
Havea Big Glass Off Smooth Tasty Fizzy Uppers

guiness-big.gif

And no Mr moderator-No play on Capitals Intended!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser63207

Yep. Clicked delete, posted my farewell, and moved on. Though I hung around to troll the forums for a little bit.

If that's how we are supposed to talk we would be better off mute.

Thats a bit unfair, Aidan may be a lazy typer but he does tend to make a good argument when he posts. Anyway I'm glad your back Pyker, hope your hear to stay buddy, miss your forum posts, Wasn't here when you left NBG, but theres always a place here for you if you decide to come back

DeletedUser

I don't post to keep you interested dumb ass and as for the rolling of the eyes its not done to make the post interesting either, its how i feel at the time of posting, i roll my eyes in real life at most of your posts because i cant believe the drivel your posting. If there was a more condescending emotion i could use for you i would.

And to Big T and all the rest of you that think my posts are personal, wow get a grip, i don't know any of you personally to make a personal attack.
Its clear a lot of you live sheltered lives if you think i get "personal".
A personal insult would be me poking fun of something i know about you in real life, but like i said i don't know any of you to do that so your wrong, I only insult what i deem as dumb posts, like those who post like a 5 year old (noitra) or bad playing ability and if that hurts anyones feeling here thats tough because we have a thing in the civilized society called freedom of speech, some of us have fought for that right and fought to give you that right to insult my posts my gaming ability, my tribe or me personally if you wish. Only i wont cry about it if you make it personal, i'll just respond like the trained killer i am:icon_twisted: (think i'm joking?)
Telling me my posts are irrelevant BigT thats fair enough or Noitra telling me i'm boring.... meh you could be right, Liralen telling me she has no respect for me (fair enough) keep bringing it on i personally love it! but don't preach about me getting personal guys because i don't.
I'm sure your all lovely people in real life even noitra :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::

To all you doubters
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=81038&page=98

haha,oh wow - you take what i say seriously ? :lol:

u-mad1.jpg

DeletedUser

Well pyker I don't remember you posting a goodbye but w.e.

And seriously get a life... aidan is one of the best players in the game and I couldn't careless what some forum troll thinks of his posts cause quite frankly it doesn't matter wht u say here wht matters is how u play ingame and how u treat ur tribesmates and for that AIDAN WINS and YOU FAIL
Shorty, shorty, shorty...

What you say here does, in fact, matter in-game. There is such a thing as cause and effect. I have seen tribes catapult themselves into good standing with the rest of the world with good posting, and I have seen tribes end up falling apart because of the posting of one person.

I haven't paid attention in a while, so I don't know what NBG's rep is like, but when I left the world it was pretty bad, between the inactive switching and losing massive ground to TITan in the beginning of the war. Aidan's posting did nothing but continue this bad rep for NBG. If NBG's rep has turned around I can attribute it to two things. First, the turn around in the war with TITan. Second, the fact that Aidan can't post on here.

Now, I didn't stay long enough for you to see how I do in-game, so I really don't care what you think of my skills or lack thereof because I know you have no clue. I also know you will defend Aidan to your dying breath, why, I could never figure that out, but it is what it is.

Thats a bit unfair, Aidan may be a lazy typer but he does tend to make a good argument when he posts. Anyway I'm glad your back Pyker, hope your hear to stay buddy, miss your forum posts, Wasn't here when you left NBG, but theres always a place here for you if you decide to come back

I wasn't refering to his grammar. I was referring to his content.

His posts are usually ill-conceived, wrong, and generally do nothing more than tell everyone else how great he thinks he is.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser56732

Geo!!! that has to be the best darn photo you have ever posted (The GUINNESS that is)

Shorty143

LOL ty Ben...

I don't think pyker cant take a hint :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If NBG's rep has turned around I can attribute it to two things. First, the turn around in the war with TITan. Second, the fact that Aidan can't post on here.

Return of Gilly couldn't have hurt either :icon_razz:

DeletedUser85405

BigBrain13-LOOK Hater
Liralen-
aloushka-Juicy Poster
Dakota Mahaz- Started Posting when he quit!
noitra- Funny Guy
thegillotine- Intelligent poster, although i don't agree with everything he says.
Zhao Army-
rouds
Paladin606- Big mouth
The drunk Wolf
xlxhx-
joe f is freaking amazing- (finger)
geomikajak- Yooh are an arrogant poster!
adyshore- (finger)
Hama215- hama!! Nice stats <3
Curt Iwan- Frequent poster.. don't agree with everything he says!
lord scream- complete jackass! Total noob :icon_cool:
slight junky
jinxcaster1- Is a girlpants?
sam62893- He is a boob
missfit69-
DonCK-
cookie89- dan (finger) :icon_cool:
Phoenix-Knight- :icon_eek: Good player.. not keen on him in the forums though
usawarmachine- Is a machine :icon_biggrin:
lprimina- Good poster! Guinness= (puke)
pyker42- Troll
KingJame$.- Is he still around?