Rate the forum users

DeletedUser

Right, we now have

'math doesn't need to make sense to = -( over 9000 <3, :3)

Trippy.​

Unfortunately, we also have.

[spoil]2(Lewder)'s math doesn't need to make sense to = over 9000 <3. :3 and Win

Subtract *math*, and we have.

2(Lewder) = 2(over 9000 <3, :3) and Win

However. that means we have two Lewders, and that's just horrible, so we'll make it nice. Divide by two.[/spoil]

Lewder = over 9000 <3, :3 and Half a win.

Your love and faces can be achieved by having a mother, but your fail at win? Ho ho ho :]

Your math fails by default. >:

OH SH- !
I thought you were gone for good :lol:

Coma is never gone for good. Ever.

DeletedUser

Exactly. When Chillster and Elly saw me, they were "OH SHI-- make it go away!"
(Blurk's just too cool to care.)

When they see you, they just slap at you like a fly occasionally :p

Because of this. Coma > Lewder ;]

DeletedUser

The mods sometimes care about me though, but not as much as they do you.

Despite that, Lewder > Coma.

DeletedUser

Despite that, Lewder > Coma.

are you kidding me? Coma beats a Lewder any day of the week and twice on sundays.

Coma is like the king of spam. Lewder is just some amateur lowlife with nothing better to do.

DeletedUser

are you kidding me? Coma beats a Lewder any day of the week and twice on sundays.

Coma is like the king of spam. Lewder is just some amateur lowlife with nothing better to do.

This has been quoted, and shall stand as testament forevermore :)

DeletedUser

Lets compare Coma's post count and mine.

The Lewder:
Total Posts: 8,463
Posts Per Day: 13.83

Coma Faith:
Total Posts: 2,530
Posts Per Day: 4.25

I surpass Coma in both fields by just under 6k posts.

I think I'm the bigger spammer. :D

EDIT: After a day of spam, the standings are:

Total Posts: 8,559
Posts Per Day: 13.98

I don't think my PPD has been this high in many many months, if ever (since OT posts weren't counted, that is). :')

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I haven't posted on the Coma account since January. The fact I still have 4.25 PPD is impressive.

Also. Go add up the posts from Coma Faith/Decadence/Admiral.Awesome/CommitedApparatus/Sleepy Dwarf/ppremo/every other user I've had. I bet you it's over 10K ;)

Also. My posts seem to have more to do with things. Yours are just "Chuck Norris > All" or "Lewder > All".

DeletedUser

I haven't posted on the Coma account since January. The fact I still have 4.25 PPD is impressive.

Also. Go add up the posts from Coma Faith/Decadence/Admiral.Awesome/CommitedApparatus/Sleepy Dwarf/ppremo/every other user I've had. I bet you it's over 10K ;)

Also. My posts seem to have more to do with things. Yours are just "Chuck Norris > All" or "Lewder > All".

Coma Decadence?
Total Posts: 4
Posts Per Day: 0.01

Admiral.Awesome
Total Posts: 3
Posts Per Day: 0.01

CommitedApparatus
Total Posts: 146
Posts Per Day: 0.94

Sleepy Dwarf
Total Posts: 69
Posts Per Day: 0.11

ppremo
Total Posts: 80
Posts Per Day: 0.20

Totaling 302 more posts.

Maybe you need some maths lessons, considering this only totals 2832 posts.

And a lot of my posts are actually half sensible as well. Its just recently when I've been more spammy, as I want 10k posts.

DeletedUser

Oh poo. I forgot they tend to delete my posts :lol:

You've been around for a year longer, and I seem to be valued more in the communities I'm in.

For example. Here I be regarded as the "King of spam", you're just a guy who posts in the "Count to 1000" threads.
Not even to poke fun of them. You just do it for post count.

I liek you Lewdy, but what's the point in having 10K posts if no-one gives a crap about who you are? :<

DeletedUser

you know its bad when you're arguing over who is king of spam on TW forums.

[spoil]lewder wins[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Oh poo. I forgot they tend to delete my posts :lol:

You've been around for a year longer, and I seem to be valued more in the communities I'm in.

For example. Here I be regarded as the "King of spam", you're just a guy who posts in the "Count to 1000" threads.
Not even to poke fun of them. You just do it for post count.

I liek you Lewdy, but what's the point in having 10K posts if no-one gives a crap about who you are? :<

They surely havn't deleted 6k posts worth?

And I am regarded as the king of spam in W22. Also, Coma Faith's join date:
2008,October 3rd - not much after mine, in fact.

Also, people do give a crap about who I am. I post in many forums, and manage to get people to bow down to me :icon_biggrin:

you know its bad when you're arguing over who is king of spam on TW forums.

[spoil]lewder wins[/spoil]

:D