• Thread starter DeletedUser92094
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Norman the cat: Cats ftw 9/10
Somnathroy: 3/10 Don't know him
Ankaar:4/10 also have no idea
metaller 4/10 same as above lol
SilverFlyingwolf12 Hmm he is a nub so 1/10 lol
Broly: 7/10 seen him post a few times, heard some bad and good things.
sbymarch:3/10 no clue
Dauthi: No clue either 3/10
-TK- I believe this guy might have made a sig for me once but I have seen him around 6/10
Fluffmeiztah: Who? 3/10
n00b that needs help 7/10 seen him a few times, but don't know him.
pillburydough 7/10 Same as above
beOwned.: Whoi? 3/10
Shadow Mauler : who 3/10
UNFORGIV3N: 6/10 here and there lol
Kustard King 9/10 awesome guy ^^ lol and enjoyable to be around.
Fordy : Lol go sonic ^^ 9/10
Sweet Deception: 8/10 he is actually very amusing at times.
AreYouKidden: No clue once more lol 3/10
Tiffany blue: Who 3/10
KingShrek: I happen to like his name lol 8/10 ^^
TeneX 9/10 meet him quite often, fun playing the counting game with lol
brisr949: strange name? 3/10
Kustard King (Requested to be added twice)
-Mefisto-: 8/10 pandas lol cute
0ne Man Army: 8/10 God of war lol, but good personality from what I've seen.
greenmonsta: Hostile, good tribe as well as a interesting player name lol
lordsanchez: 3/10
slinkiestwizard: 3/10
Jubei07: Great sig maker, funny at times and a good person in general ^^

Yay me is a nub lol and a tribeless nub at that ^^

DeletedUser

Sweet Deception 2/10 Some annoying kid that looks for too much attention in here...

hmmm tw is a game and kids play those kind of games, if you think you are old then go and play chess or something with old people and im not looking for attention im just saying what i think old man

Sweet Deception: 8/10 he is actually very amusing at times.

much love <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmm tw is a game and kids play those kind of games, if you think you are old then go and play chess or something with old people and im not looking for attention im just saying what i think old man

Your post shows your age. Don't get Mad just because I rated you low. I rated from what I see, and all I see from you is a grumpy little boy looking for attention. All that negativity will give you hemroids :lol:

BTW I am 22 and I thoroughly enjoy a good game of chess :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Your post shows your age. Don't get Mad just because I rated you low. I rated from what I see, and all I see from you is a grumpy little boy looking for attention. All that negativity will give you hemroids :lol:

BTW I am 22 and I thoroughly enjoy a good game of chess :icon_wink:

I do agree on the age thing, this game is for any ages I recently turned 21 and very much enjoy the game, I also enjoy a good game of chess. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I do agree on the age thing, this game is for any ages I recently turned 21 and very much enjoy the game, I also enjoy a good game of chess. :icon_cool:

I'll play chess for shots.

DeletedUser

I suck at chess but i enjoy a good game lol, and this game is a blast for all ages if you can take the people that is, half of the people on here are rude, ignorant, and selfish lol and like hurting people with words, not all but a good many lol

DeletedUser

You're on. :p

dayum Fordy looks like you called out the thunder, and the thunder gone darn bringin the lightning!!

err i mean, I have heard Som is kick ass at chess :) I've always been to scared to challenge him :icon_redface:

sweet deception, you really jsut proved the point that you are so extremely immature and young (old man yeah go play chess) like seriously?

wow dude... I know and I think most others do, that you are a spamming troll... but I kinda come to expect some kinda half decent insults from you...

It's ok you don't need to reply to this comment though cause I already know your answer...

a) my dad can beat your dad up!! (you could go with the old faithful but i think you will spice it up a bit)

b) your mom's fat! (well actualy she is.. really doesnt bother me)

c) fag homo gay (err i have a girlfriend)

d) I know you are but what am I? (super intelligent buddy... just super intelligent...)

I could go in from the plethora of amazing retorts that your tremendous intellect could come up with but I feel that you will be hard pressed to pick out of these four...

- ALex

DeletedUser

dayum Fordy looks like you called out the thunder, and the thunder gone darn bringin the lightning!!

err i mean, I have heard Som is kick ass at chess :) I've always been to scared to challenge him :icon_redface:

sweet deception, you really jsut proved the point that you are so extremely immature and young (old man yeah go play chess) like seriously?

wow dude... I know and I think most others do, that you are a spamming troll... but I kinda come to expect some kinda half decent insults from you...

It's ok you don't need to reply to this comment though cause I already know your answer...

a) my dad can beat your dad up!! (you could go with the old faithful but i think you will spice it up a bit)

b) your mom's fat! (well actualy she is.. really doesnt bother me)

c) fag homo gay (err i have a girlfriend)

d) I know you are but what am I? (super intelligent buddy... just super intelligent...)

I could go in from the plethora of amazing retorts that your tremendous intellect could come up with but I feel that you will be hard pressed to pick out of these four...

- ALex
You're mom is so fat, she fell in the grand canyon and got stuck :O

DeletedUser

Jeez Alex, I never knew you were afraid to play Chess with me. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Explicit Content;5568893[I said:
][/I]sweet deception, you really jsut proved the point that you are so extremely immature and young (old man yeah go play chess) like seriously?

hmm saying chess was just a s2pid example -.-' but most of the people (old ones) play it.

im not a troll and you all spam more then me. If you really think that i go around and insult please quote some msg from me (you have around 1600 so plese just find only 1)
p.s. btw old man is not an insult

SGT conrad

No "old man" is not an insult. But in the way you wrote it, it is. :)

greenmonsta

hmm saying chess was just a s2pid example -.-' but most of the people (old ones) play it.

im not a troll and you all spam more then me. If you really think that i go around and insult please quote some msg from me (you have around 1600 so plese just find only 1)

Oh lawd. S2pid has returned. You're that guy from W32 that was all like 'You're s2pid' and then we changed our name because it was funny but its not funny now.

DeletedUser

Oh lawd. S2pid has returned. You're that guy from W32 that was all like 'You're s2pid' and then we changed our name because it was funny but its not funny now.

Hmm ive never played w32 -.-'

No "old man" is not an insult. But in the way you wrote it, it is. :)

It cant be an insult because iits something normal and everyone will be old one day. No matter how some1 uses it, it can be

DeletedUser

I played world 32 lol I liked annoying Light One she was much on brains lol

DeletedUser

so we all spam more than you, and we have about 1600 of your messages to pick from... I am pretty darn sure I don't have that many messages lol and the majority of mine are useful posts.

and Old man is an insult, its the context you used it and how you worded it to make it an insult.

- ALex

DeletedUser84906

Norman the cat - 7/10
Somnathroy - 8/10
Ankaar - 7/10
metaller - ?
SilverFlyingwolf12 - 6/10
Broly - 7/10
sbymarch - 6/10
Dauthi - 8/10
-TK- - 5/10
Fluffmeiztah - ?