Rate the person above you.

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

Want an ego boost do you? :lol:

[SPOIL]
mapghg.png
[/SPOIL]

Wortec:
Points: 7/10. 800K, not a top 10 account or anything, but not bad considering your position.
OD: 8/10. 2.5mil. 1.6mil ODA, 900K ODD. Not bad in relation to your size.
Location: 5/10. Not great, middle of tribe so not much room to move, but on the rim.
tribe: 4/10. WMD may surprise me, but i just don't think they will last. Plus the 4 family tribes things is a little bit ugly, but thats just my opinion.
popularity: 2/10. I don't know you, except as "the guy who pops up every now and then for someone to rate."

DeletedUser

Cant find you....
Im Xelite

sorry i forgot, i be drathv.

Xelite:

[SPOIL]
mapyhj.png
[/SPOIL]

OD: 9/10 shows good activity, without being excessive.
tribe: Gore are still here? :icon_eek: been quiet lately.
popularity: 6/10 I don't really know you.

DeletedUser

Hmm well some members who are happy to spam left and some new less happy to spam have joined. You forgot to give our tribe a rate...

darthv1
OD: 8/10 Good OD, more ODD then ODA but who can decide about how often you get attacked?
Location: 8/10 Edge of your tribe decent possibilities of expanding.
tribe:6/10 WMD, seen some good things (I guess) but mostly bad things and 200+ members?...
popularity: 10/10 Most popular forum personality on this world?

DeletedUser

auch....

Allready surprised by the account being in WMD not in FRST.....

darthv
OD: 8/10 Good OD, a lot more ODA then ODD but who can decide about how often you get attacked? Shows you attack other a lot
Location: 5/10 Different clusters far away from each other, some space to expand but not that great
tribe:9/10 FRST, best tribe on this world so far
popularity: 10/10 Most popular forum personality on this world? Today 12:10

DeletedUser

OD: 9/10 Ok OD, not that high on defense, but higher on Offense. So why the high rank? His D rank is 1234 :D
Location: 8/10 Good room to expand, without having to worry about his own tribe getting in the way, bt that also means not that good support to come in
tribe:6/10 Gore, haven't heard much from them
popularity: 5/10 Haven't seen you here on the forums before tbh >.> but i have horrible memory so it's all good ^.^

I am Sir Lucid