Rate the person above you.

HorseSoldier

:icon_eek:

eh well you asked for it :icon_razz:

rating for wormtec:

1. Points : 7/10 Not too bad for a late start near the rim. Looks like they've tribe hopped a bit...
2. OD: 8/10 Not bad at all. ODA shows aggressive attacking and ODD shows you've been tested a bit. Lost a village but not a big deal.
3. Position on the MAP : 8/10 Plenty of tribemates around but still many expansion options especially to the south and east.
4. Tribe : 5/10 APOC doesn't seem all that good from the evidence I've seen posted on the forums.
5. Popularity : N/A Not enough forum posts for me to judge.

DeletedUser

HorseSoldier

1. Points : 8/10 quite respectable for a near core player...
2. OD: 9/10 Good to see ODA infront of points ranking, ODD could be a bit better but thats not your fault
3. Position on the MAP : 6.5/10 You seem relatively spread out. Plenty of tribemates around. To your credit you do have a few nice clusters so you shouldn't have much trouble attacking over distance
4. Tribe : 8.5/10 Arguably one of the best tribes in w43. I think war with bored is inevitable and the victor would surely emerge the dominant superpower of w43
5. Popularity : 7/10 Not one of the most known personalities on these forums even though you have made quite a few posts. Hey, atleast your not a troll like me ;)

DeletedUser

Govinator

1. Points : 7/10 for a rim player.
2. OD: 8/10
3. position: 7/10
4. Tribe: 7/10 still growing.
5. 0/0 i just started the forums

DeletedUser

siperr

1. Points : 6/10
ok for the rim i guess - seems to be getting eaten by APOC atm... are you still even playing properly i wonder.

2. OD: 5/10
big OD score/ position in relation to points/ position. mainly made up of defense - which means you've been being pummelled as evidenced by the recent loss of villages

3. position on map: 2/10
No chance really stuck in amongst the swarm of APOC players

4. Tribe: 1/10
gotta love tiny tribes.. which is why it wasn't 0. in fairness though... have you given up?

5. popularity: 6/10
I remember seeing a few good posts. definately not unpopular :)

DeletedUser74299

darthv1

1. Points : 9/10 very nice
2. OD: 9/10 very good OD
3. position: 8/10 good expansion toward MOAR
4. Tribe: 9/10 awesome ^^.
5. 8/10 -----dont know how to comment on this one hehe

Last edited by a moderator:

fadarofthedarkblade

cristouya1

1. Points : 6/10 yes u have good points for the area. but i always like to go farther into it. most of your conquests are internals and barbs which leads to the large size while on rim.
2. OD: 6/10 player rank 92 oda 127 odd 633 now odd u cant help usually but oda whuldnt be to hard to get out there. go kill some people :)
3. position: 6/10
4. Tribe: 7/10 apoc no matter what people say is a good little tribe. they are doing what needs to be done and they defs top ten
5. pop:6/10

ps im super hard marker

DeletedUser74299

internal hehe? i think i only have 4 internal nobling... but im learning since im a newbie ^^

DeletedUser

Nah, I havent quit, but after 2 and a half weeks of war with APOC ive lost almost all my D troops

DeletedUser

Yea, sure, take them. I havent quit, but if you want you can still try and take them. APOC are still trying.

ancient mariner

Dont Go off topic.Create the thread for discussion of other things other then the topic.

outkast316

Fwob

Assuming you have quit and moved on according to your stats

[spoil]
image.php

[/spoil]

1. Points : 0/10
2. OD: 7/10
3. position: n/a
4. Tribe: n/a
5. Popularity: 7.5/10

DeletedUser

Hax0r
Points 10/10
OD 10/10
position 10/10
tribe 10/10
popularity 10/10

I could be a little biased on the popularity part, Maybe if I spent a little less time on the forums and more on my account I could be up closer too you in everything.
Everything else is 100% unbiased.

DeletedUser

Brown-noser^

And Fwob, you guys had 6 players on me, 2 being smaller, 4 being bigger. I took out more then 80 nukes, counted more then 40 nobles, and I took 2 of your guyses villages. You guys honestly suck.

DeletedUser

lol siperr go cry....

You got 2 months to prepare and with 40 village you should be able to take out 80 nukes or so. Your the one who sucks by going to war on your own with a 35 million point familie while you clearly dont have the skills for that.