Rate the person above you

DeletedUser

Please rate the person above you.

1. Points
2. ODA
3. ODD
4. TRIBE
5. Forum activity

Please remain in topic to avoid being offtopic. Thank you.

DeletedUser

This thread is dumb. It's called rankings. Just go look at those:icon_neutral: Only one on that list that can't be done through the rankings is forum activity and who really gives a shit about that?

Change it to rate the player above you in actual ability.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Airsofter= Current account X-Char account.

1. Points-Activity (moderate)- Blasting Fear player at the momment 8/10
2. Offensive Skill - Very good, knows millisecond trains know diffrent offensive tactics 10/10
3. Defensive Skill - very good managed to fend of a Whole tribe, Can snipe milliesecond trains 10/10
4. Tribe- Contirubution to the tribe (very loyal to tribesmates) very good 10/10
5. Forum Activity - well ehhehe, knows facts and propaganda we always see him.. 10/10

DeletedUser

Airsofter= Current account X-Char account.

1. Points-Activity (moderate)- Blasting Fear player at the momment 8/10
2. Offensive Skill - Very good, knows millisecond trains know diffrent offensive tactics 10/10
3. Defensive Skill - very good managed to fend of a Whole tribe, Can snipe milliesecond trains 10/10
4. Tribe- Contirubution to the tribe (very loyal to tribesmates) very good 10/10
5. Forum Activity - well ehhehe, knows facts and propaganda we always see him.. 10/10

Points - yer you grow fast, but you still have much to learn young padawan
Offensive skills - You is got teh skills, you have haxorz ODA !
Defesnive skills - Ampacs middle name is hedgehog boy.
Tribe - BSM hes bery loyal, besides him qutting, but he missed me to much so came back.
Forums activity - dunoo, i dont ever really check these forums.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Guyverone current account Guyverone :)

1. Current activity Low- Planning to quit 7/10
2. Offensive Skill- High haven't seen action for a while, Very good in sending trains and attacking 8/10
3. Defensive Skill- one of the best account sat multiple accounts under attack and fought a whole tribe 10/10
4. Tribe- Bsm One of the dukes in the east, Loyal to his neighbor tribesmates
5. Forum activity- One of the best propagada maker in the forums.. :)

Eksiljyden

ampac

Current account is ampac.

1. Current activity
Active. I know he's sending nukes, fakes and trains. 9/10
2. Offensive Skill
Good from what I've heard. I've only been attacked by him once (fake train and a single fake nuke) but if I should judge from that I would say good. 9/10
3. Defensive Skill
I've never tested his defensive skills. But during his Kong days he was attacked massively and defeated most of a tribe. Lost a few villages but retook most of them fast. Don' know how much he was stacked though. 9/10
4. Tribe
BSM. Of of the dukes. Loyal to his tribemates. 9/10
5. Forum activity
Not that active on the PnP forum. But when he does say something it's usually very sober and relevant. 8/10

:icon_smile:

DeletedUser

Current account is Eksiljyden.

1. Current activity
Active. Seems to about alot and I have heard he is peeking out every now and again. 8/10
2. Offensive Skill
I've heard he is good but I have yet to face off against him. 8/10
3. Defensive Skill
Never attacked him but I hear that taking and holding one of his villages is difficult. 9/10
4. Tribe
Prime. Loyal to his tribe and willing to sacrifice himself for all his tribemates. 10/10
5. Forum activity
See him every now and again on here, same as most people really lol 7/10

DeletedUser

Current account = Guyverone

1. Current activity
No ennoblements for 23 days. Made a topic about possibly quitting, a lot of recently ennoblements have been barbarians, cleaning up K87/expanding dominance of K87? 5/10
2. Offensive Skill
Left K98 before he started to attack me. Heard he's very good. 8/10
3. Defensive Skill
Well he claims that he can snipe milli-second trains? Don't know if it's true but has only ever lost 8 villages, 5 of which we're taken back within 24hours! (Y) 9/10
4. Tribe
NOT! New tribe on the block. Very very spread out, could be hard to remain active. Could the south just please munch all of their barbs and then do something? Cannot rate due to being new, though look like the good players of BSM. N/A
5. Forum activity
Ugh, he never shuts up, but I love ya guyver, I need to get back onto skype for more randomness chats!

DeletedUser47445

Lol imma gonna do it.

Current account Dwarveneree

1. Points/Activity-Hasn't nobled a village since 4/21, and then it was a tribal cap. 4/10
2. ODA-Barely double your points, and hasn't increased in quite some time. 6/10
3. ODD- Seems rather high, and only lost 33 vills. 6.5/10
4. TRIBE-Unknown, and i dont know how to go about finding out.
5. Forum activity-Well rather active for a mod.. 8/10

DeletedUser

Just nicked yours :lol:

1. Points/Activity-Low, either gettin an ass whoopin or has quit
2. ODA-22 mil, pretty good
3. ODD- 30 mil, Are you hated?
4. TRIBE-BUM, Ahhhh FAIL!
5. Forum activity-Semi active, but with these forums there isnt any need to be more then semi.