Overall:

DeletedUser

Player: pearcy da man
Tribe:munts
Forum Activity:minimal
Overall:6/10

more forum activity needed because im sure you got things to say

DeletedUser

what made you decide that thee only way... was the wrong. was it the thought of failure? or was it the girl?... or was it the drugs that became your friends that night?

.dan.101

what made you decide that thee only way... was the wrong. was it the thought of failure? or was it the girl?... or was it the drugs that became your friends that night?

Talking of drugs, what the sandcastle are taking?

DeletedUser

Player: Smurks
Tribe:Unknown
Tribe rating: Unknown
Attacking odds: 50/50
Overall:2/10

He on here way to often, and what his in game name? Also all he dose is ...

DeletedUser

Player: Smurks
Tribe:Unknown
Tribe rating: Unknown
Attacking odds: 50/50
Overall:2/10

He on here way to often, and what his in game name? Also all he dose is ...

xD im in your allies tribe. im in INNOV and im redrick17. attack me and see what you get back bud.

DeletedUser

xD im in your allies tribe. im in INNOV and im redrick17. attack me and see what you get back bud.

I would attack you if it was a better time, but none the less you are a allie and I honor my pact's ( in this game at least ). But know that every dog has it day in the sun must set and the moon must rise and when the moon rises you see my cheeks and be stuck in awe.

DeletedUser

I would attack you if it was a better time, but none the less you are a allie and I honor my pact's ( in this game at least ). But know that every dog has it day in the sun must set and the moon must rise and when the moon rises you see my cheeks and be stuck in awe.

xD you threaten me? xD good luck bud.

.dan.101

i haven't a clue who that is. anyway back to ignoring these forums

He could probably supply enough hot air to get one of those balloons off the ground, who knows what the two of you together could've achieved.