Rate the player above :D

DeletedUser

Good Nah, average Nah, exceptional is the description that explains him best

Eager Beaver...

I dont know you, have never heard of you. Would imagine you are around the same skill level as the rest of this server. 6/10 as a prediction.

DeletedUser

I cant believe I got that much lol. Fair comment as you dont know me. I rate you on what I know. 7 lol

DeletedUser

Im new here :) may or may not have experience, idk anyone on this world but just getting into the forums.

Eager : know nothing of you agree with a 6/10 predication.

DeletedUser

i guess this thing never actually kicked off ;p just another place for people to ego boost ^_^

DeletedUser

Speedy is very good at startup, and most certainly not a new player.

[spoil]
ashden sucks has no skills at backtiming and only plays to be a booster for matts team (he admitted it :icon_razz:)
I find this quite funny since you asked to be my bitch.[/spoil]

Rank 1-

From the forums I get the impression you know what you are doing but never really got on .net. Bearing in mind .co.uk speed is easy and not competitive I'd probably predict you to be around 7-8/10

DeletedUser

Speedy is very good at startup, and most certainly not a new player.

I guess that's a compliment.. Okay i played a while back, but not very good!

Matt - You're a beast player, taught me a good start up so the student will eventually become a master.

DeletedUser

Matt had a hangover so was a little grubby when he woke up so his opinions was a little off. I was kidding. I havent seen you play that much but I give you a 7 out of 10 and maybe an 8. But other than that, your the worst player I ever seen:)lol

DeletedUser99054

Matt had a hangover so was a little grubby when he woke up so his opinions was a little off. I was kidding. I havent seen you play that much but I give you a 7 out of 10 and maybe an 8. But other than that, your the worst player I ever seen:)lol

never heard of you before! so il givfe you 5/10 even tho you may be better

DeletedUser

never heard of you before! so il givfe you 5/10 even tho you may be better

+1

never heard of ya, or seen you play

DeletedUser

+1

never heard of ya, or seen you play

Saw you startup yesterday, seemed to have minewhored and then slowed dramatically as others got that bonus from farming excessively (even though hauls were bad) Not bad overall 7/10

DeletedUser

What's with the dull forum silence? Did anyone get nobled? TWICE? =))

PS: Taras, decent player, 8/10.
(Just so you understand, none of the people that posted here would get more than an 8/10. Except naji. And sky. MAYBE :))

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hurtful, that dented my confidence. Hes a decent player and I give him an 8. Every time I see you. You have a team side by side