Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

I have posts displayed in reverse order, so there isn't anyone above me when I post.
I broke the game. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Position: 7/10 not bad.
Tribe: 9/10 One of the best to be in right now.
Rep: -/10 Alias.

IGN: Dr.Skittle (I am gay keep that in mind)

Position: -/10 not bad.
Tribe: 9/10 One of the best to be in right now.
Rep: 1/10 I'm sorry, but Dr.Skittl? Then take Dr.Twix or something. I like twix xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

/disregards last post.

my bad, they are rank 102. my premade is rank 62 or something. Empire was once above us.

DeletedUser

Dude your avatar is a failed drawing of a pokemon. Nobody thinks your serious.

DeletedUser

Points: 3/10. You have 300 points, someone in your 15x15 has 1k, therefore, 3/10 :p
Position: 2/10, area is dominated by a much larger player.
Tribe: 8/10 Looking forward to seeing how they hold up once nobles are out.
Rep: 1/10 Caps lock is not cruise control for cool, contrary to popular belief :)

DeletedUser

You also failed at writing in caps the 1st time, therefore, you are just a pretender. :p

DeletedUser

shh :( I didn't know i could talk in full caps so i had to edit like 10 times again

DeletedUser

You didn't know you could talk in all caps? :| Are you familiar with the concept of typing, and computers, or did you just think what you did on the keyboard had no relation to what came up on sceen? :)

DeletedUser

You didn't know you could talk in all caps? :| Are you familiar with the concept of typing, and computers, or did you just think what you did on the keyboard had no relation to what came up on sceen? :)

Wow smartass, try to typ a message fully in caps, then we talk again, k?:icon_wink: