Rate the player above you.

Matflan50

Well here is the thing, CLEAN are more special than SQUAD, always will be, they have the setup up of regular top 10 contenders and in a few weeks will prove that. SQUAD to me look like a bunch of noobs with a big ego...and yes you are on top of my list :)

Okay, seeing as this has turned into a SQUAD - CLEAN forum war. Lets take a look at what's been thrown around first:

SQUAD's supposed giant Ego

Their claims:
[spoil]
Tribe: 6/10 nothing special, just a bunch of average/below average players wanting to be famous.
Because you guys keep posting about yourselves trying to make other players think you are amazing, which you are far from it.
I don't hate you guys, you just need a ego deflation.
SQUAD to me look like a bunch of noobs with a big ego...and yes .
[/spoil]

Their evidence:

[spoil]Zero :icon_rolleyes:[/spoil]

Now, let's take a look at CLEAN's ego

[spoil]
Well to be honest, although I have been told not to show a major ego on this world (and usualy I dont have an ego) are people serious when they talk about other tribes yet fail to mention clean?

We have 4 people in the top 20 sofar, next closest is -SE- with 3,

We have 8 people in top 40 sofar, next closest is -SE- with 5,

We have 25 players with and average of 186
Well here is the thing, CLEAN are more special than SQUAD, always will be, they have the setup up of regular top 10 contenders and in a few weeks will prove that.

We have good reason to be confident, we have a great leader (I'm not saying who) and we have a great batch of skill. To be honest I am probably one of the weakest links in this tribe and I have been playing for over 2 years.
[/spoil]

Criticises much?

Enfact, don't even mention EGO to them, they get sooo defensive: :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]
And me having an ego deflation, you can try that all day but make bring me one post where I say anything regarding myself being good... I have not posted my ign, and I won't for a while. Now if you think that's an ego... do I need to even say it?

No, I just don't take bull shit.

Why would he need an ego deflation when he is a regular top 20 player? He has the right to have such ego if he can prove that he is good enough.

CLEAN can certainly prove that we all live up to our ego. Just wait a few weeks and you'll see.

:lol: you think he has ego problems :lol:

Your joking right?
And why do you think CLEAN is nothing special? :icon_rolleyes:
[/spoil]
I know, it's scary...

Now apparently SQUAD has the worst quality players, and is incapable of becomming an "above average tribe"

Their Claims:

[spoil]
Buffet = Win
The rest of you pro SQUAD nubs = Fail

Just wait and see how the world turns out, you'll see, SQUAD won't exist for long :icon_wink:
2. Well, other players and yourself said stuff related to my ego. And I admitted you proved me wrong. So don't try taking it any farther on that subject. But I have seen tribes like yours fail too many times. So this is from experiences.
[/spoil]

Their Evidence:

Now, we move on to the uber scary threats:

[spoil]
SQUAD to me look like a bunch of noobs with a big ego...and yes you are on top of my list :)
Well I will second what he just said, SQUAD is my target as well.
[/spoil]

Yes that's right, we have one player obsessed with 'Star Sars' commin to get us, and another who has a picture of pacman as his avatar.
So scary!

...but then, I look at their members, and I look at their recruits. One of their most recent recruits is, JTMORRIS. Does the name sound famillier to you? - well it should, because he's pretty infamous:
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=192528&page=8

So, valuble members of the public forum... Do you really think CLEAN is that great? - Do you really think that these so called "pros" are better then you in anyway, 'cos I sure don't.

Enjoy reading this :lol:

DeletedUser

@Matflan50 like i said prove it ingame. Stop derailing the thread with your long post that in the end show nothing.

DeletedUser

Why are you being so childish, can you not just drop this silly argument!!!!

Get back on topic or get off the this topic and start up another that is about Squad/Clean's Egos or lack of them!!!!!

DeletedUser

So, valuble members of the public forum... Do you really think CLEAN is that great? - Do you really think that these so called "pros" are better then you in anyway, 'cos I sure don't.

what is this an election speech? :icon_rolleyes:

Matflan50

Notice how they're picking little tiny holes in my post.
An act of desperation? - I think so :lol:

CLEAN, you lost this argument. Stop posting.

DeletedUser64073

i think you two should jsut get along, and give eachother pink fluffey huggle bunnies

or i will ground both of you

CLEAN
member's : 9/10
PnP : 9/10
fail? : 0/10
gayness : 10/10

SQUAD
member's : 9/10
PnP : 9/10
fail? : 0/10
gayness : 10/10

Don Kenny = teh s3xy b1tch

Repinski

DeletedUser

Dark T-Rex

Tribe: 9/10 the cooperation aint that good :(
Reput: 10/10 Im a dino, who doesn't know me, eh?

Now get this freaking thread back on topic, and rate meh!

DeletedUser64073

Dark T-Rex

Tribe: 9/10 the cooperation aint that good :(
Reput: 10/10 Im a dino, who doesn't know me, eh?

Now get this freaking thread back on topic, and rate meh!

i tpotally agree
dark trex is my bum budy :D

DeletedUser

Okay, seeing as this has turned into a SQUAD - CLEAN forum war. Lets take a look at what's been thrown around first:

Their claims:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Their evidence:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Criticises much?

Enfact, don't even mention EGO to them, they get sooo defensive: :icon_rolleyes:

[spoil]

[/spoil]
I know, it's scary...

Now apparently SQUAD has the worst quality players, and is incapable of becomming an "above average tribe"

Their Claims:

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Their Evidence:

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Yes that's right, we have one player obsessed with 'Star Sars' commin to get us, and another who has a picture of pacman as his avatar.
So scary!

...but then, I look at their members, and I look at their recruits. One of their most recent recruits is, JTMORRIS. Does the name sound famillier to you? - well it should, because he's pretty infamous:

Omg grow up for real, so someone said something bad about your tribe and your butt hurt. We would rather not hear about, if your going to present an argument make it logical >_< You have lowered our respective IQ's with reading this drivel.

Are you guys a good tribe, who knows, you have one player who I know Nauz, he is good, the rest of you for the most part I have never heard of, however this world seems to be a cake walk, all the good players joined 47. Clean and your tribe are most likely the best contenders for making it but this argument is just annoying. I can tell you this if you were a good leader, you would be able to control this situation much better than this.

Any half decent moron can throw together a team of decent starters, keeping them together making proper diplomatic choices and not screwing yourself in public that takes skill. And as long as you chose to partake in conversations like this, and this really goes for both Clean and your tribe you merely look like a fool to everyone else.

And if you are so ignorant as to believe that public image does not effect this game then you truly dont have a chance at any real success.

DeletedUser

who care about any tribe quit cryin everyone can settle it when theres no protection. every one chill. theres like nobody in our world. lets all make one monster tribe and then sit there until tribal wars goes wtf do we do with w48

DeletedUser

Forum "wars" are lame, proper propaganda however is fun, however this is far from it. Both sides are losing this "war" as it is called and that is not good for either tribe. Both tribes have ego's just as 90% of early tribes do.

Why? It is about the only plausible way to assert any dominance early on before nobles start and definately before bp ends. Does it always work? Rarely, really depends on who it is with the ego's and where they are situated in said tribes.

Does this mean every member of both tribes have huge ego's? No. I am a member of clean and do not believe my ego to be too big although I know I have one. Few people here actually know who I am from the past due to taking close to 10 months off of this game and that doesn't bother me at all I would rather just let the game unfold.

My main point is to the complainers of this thread. You know some of the biggest over-inflated ego's come early in world's, or you should if you understand propaganda. Not saying these are the biggest ego's or close to it although they may just be. Either way, sit back and relax while reading the post's and enjoy a good laugh, the real fun will be here soon.

edit: Forgot to rate J for Jess:

My ratings on done on a relative scale non of this on a whole world scale, depends when you started on your ranking.

6/10 based on points and surroundings. Not that high up for the start date (4 days ago) although ahead of those close by for the most part

8/10 bp start is over-rated it's what you do in the short days after that really matters and this is a great set-up for that. Some competition but a decent player should be fine. Had 3 other potential players in 7x7 which is a good amount if they are played against properly. Low on barbs but not the worst. Should be able to leave a few players to grow themselves into middle sized farms and have a player build up as the potentin first village to noble.

Tribe:
Can't rate really well although based on first glance would say 4/10 Long profile read (excessive info given that is not needed). Excessive tribe size (imo) unless spread over 2-2.5 continents

Personal Opinion:
7/10 Has potential to reach somewhere high but depends on what they do in the next 2-3 days. Didn't check tribe members and how bunched they are, if they are too close together I knock it down to 5/10.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Their claims:
[spoil]

[/spoil]

Their evidence:

[spoil]

[/spoil]

Criticises much?

[spoil]

[/spoil]
I know, it's scary...

Their Claims:

[spoil]
[/spoil]

Their Evidence:

[spoil]
[/spoil]

So scary!

mate fi you really knew who i was maybe you wouldn't talk bad about me

I was on world 6 with a tribe called Order of darkness had over 4.5 million points with all villages at 9711 well t least all of them i was nobling so much from RMC.... I had over 15 million or so in ODA, and idk remember in ODD I have been playing for over 2 years, and had to leave due to internet issue... sorry just kinda seem like you think im no good

DeletedUser

Omg grow up for real, so someone said something bad about your tribe and your butt hurt. We would rather not hear about, if your going to present an argument make it logical >_< You have lowered our respective IQ's with reading this drivel.

Are you guys a good tribe, who knows, you have one player who I know Nauz, he is good, the rest of you for the most part I have never heard of, however this world seems to be a cake walk, all the good players joined 47. Clean and your tribe are most likely the best contenders for making it but this argument is just annoying. I can tell you this if you were a good leader, you would be able to control this situation much better than this.

Any half decent moron can throw together a team of decent starters, keeping them together making proper diplomatic choices and not screwing yourself in public that takes skill. And as long as you chose to partake in conversations like this, and this really goes for both Clean and your tribe you merely look like a fool to everyone else.

And if you are so ignorant as to believe that public image does not effect this game then you truly dont have a chance at any real success.

I don't think you know matt to well. He knows that publicity is very important. You should have seen him on w40. :p
I think he learned alot there :p