Rate the player above you.

Your our BUFFET

I don't need to, and I don't have the determination to go find every single post that refers to squad with high regard just to prove you wrong. I know I am right, and I will leave it at that.

Matflan50

I don't need to, and I don't have the determination to go find every single post that refers to squad with high regard just to prove you wrong. I know I am right, and I will leave it at that.

No, I think you do need to. You cannot say that we're a bad tribe, and then back it up with... nothing.

Your our BUFFET

No, I think you do need to. You cannot say that we're a bad tribe, and then back it up with... nothing.
I don't need information to back up that you are a bad tribe. And you were asking to find post that refereed to you as a "good" tribe. Not post showing that you are bad. And I won't.

Matflan50

I don't need information to back up that you are a bad tribe. And you were asking to find post that refereed to you as a "good" tribe. Not post showing that you are bad. And I won't.

From one of your own threads (Predict top 5 tribes)

[spoil]
I'm keeping my eye's on:

SQUAD
Envy

Good average points, and it isnt a mass tribe..
Don't know any players from the .net worlds so can't say anything about skill..

too early to be sure atm

but im keeping my eye's in

CLEAN
R|I|P
SQUAD
Envy

with clean leading that pack

Im not saying, its to early, bu ones i will watch are

R|I|P
SQUAD

1. ENVY
2. SQUAD
3. CLEAN
4. Tribe yet not made
5. Tribe yet not made

Well to be honest, although I have been told not to show a major ego on this world (and usualy I dont have an ego) are people serious when they talk about other tribes yet fail to mention clean?

We have 4 people in the top 20 sofar, next closest is -SE- with 3,

We have 8 people in top 40 sofar, next closest is -SE- with 5,

We have 25 players with and average of 186

Squad have 16 with an average over 200

other than that most tribes have 80+ members .......... with lower average, apart from Enemy? who have tried to recruit Clean? members.....

Now while I am not saying Clean are the best tribe in the world (Squad have taken me by suprise) we are up there, and for people not to recognise or to we are not is just not right!

you don't need mtar to know your tribe is doing well:icon_biggrin::icon_biggrin:
[/spoil]

From elsewhere...

[spoil]
yes squad is starting of well. they might have k44 or will they....
[/spoil]
There are probably more then this, but I only searched in the obvious threads.

Many thanks for those kind comments from certain players. I am sorry to have to use them like this but clearly, some players just need to be put down.

@Your our BUFFET - I think I've proved my point.
/facepalm

Lets have a look at you then, eh?
You created threads for:
[spoil]
Funny IGMs
Predict top 5 tribes.
Predict top 10 players
Rate the player above you.
Rate the sig and avatar above.
Funny IGM
[/spoil]

Now who's the one wanting to be famous, eh?

My respect for you has gone down considerably.

DeletedUser

I believe mister buffet needs a bit of an ego deflation. :>

Also, squad looks very decent so far, we are still the better pointwhores though, 10 more average per player@@ muahahahaha

Your our BUFFET

ROFL! 1. I made those threads because w48 is too noob to think about making them. 2. You've proved me wrong about your own members talking about SQUAD, I still think you guys don't make the cut for above averagely good tribes though. And you obviously have not seen me play. And me having an ego deflation, you can try that all day but make bring me one post where I say anything regarding myself being good... I have not posted my ign, and I won't for a while. Now if you think that's an ego... do I need to even say it?

Last edited:

Matflan50

ROFL! 1. I made those threads because w48 is too noob to think about making them.
Oh rly? :icon_rolleyes:
Then why were you asking the mods to sticky them, and why did you make two funny in-game mail threads? - And why were they all made practicly on the day W48 came out?!??!
FAIL *1

2. You've proved me wrong about your own members talking about SQUAD,
Nope, I made sure that none of the players I quoted were from SQUAD.
FAIL *2

And you obviously have not seen me play.
Blah, blah ... blah. Haven't seen you play? - I don't care, this isn't the, "How good is Your own Buffet" thread is it? - And if you were trying to scare me, then LOL
FAIL *3

And me having an ego deflation, you can try that all day but make bring me one post where I say anything regarding myself being good... I have not posted my ign, and I won't for a while. Now if you think that's an ego... do I need to even say it?
Well, you are lurking around the forums saying, "I'm so uber scary anonymous, you'll never find me cos i'm that uber cool"
-And you're also making a ton of threads, which gets on my nerves.

Your our Buffet

[spoil]
vader-fail.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited:

Your our BUFFET

Oh rly? :icon_rolleyes:
Then why were you asking the mods to sticky them, and why did you make two funny in-game mail threads? - And why were they all made practicly on the day W48 came out?!??!
FAIL *1

Nope, I made sure that none of the players I quoted were from SQUAD.
FAIL *2

Blah, blah ... blah. Haven't seen you play? - I don't care, this isn't the, "How good is Your own Buffet" thread is it? - And if you were trying to scare me, then LOL
FAIL *3

Well, you are walking around saying, "I'm so uber scary anonymous, you'll never find me cos i'm that uber cool"
-And you're also making a ton of threads, which gets on my nerves.

Your our Buffet

[spoil]
vader-fail.jpg
[/spoil]
1. The threads I asked for stickied are always stickied. Check every single world. ANd I like making threads, mean I am an attention whore? Hell no.

2. Meh, caught me there.

3. I wasn't saying how good I was, far from it. Just saying you haven't seen me play, so most of your post are irrelevant to my ego. And making threads pisses you off? Alright, seems as though you must be pissed off at every player who makes a thread.

4. I never said I'm scary in any way what so ever. I never said I was cool.

Don't try putting words in my mouth.

Matflan50

1. The threads I asked for stickied are always stickied. Check every single world. ANd I like making threads, mean I am an attention whore? Hell no.

I'd say no if it were one or two threads... but making all of the most popular ones practically when the world is released. Well, can't you see why we're a bit suspicious?

3. I wasn't saying how good I was, far from it. Just saying you haven't seen me play, so most of your post are irrelevant to my ego. And making threads pisses you off? Alright, seems as though you must be pissed off at every player who makes a thread.
No, my post is about you flaming SQUAD for all the wrong reasons... nothing about your ego.
And again, I couldn't care less about how you play.

4. I never said I'm scary in any way what so ever. I never said I was cool.
Muh... I exaggerated the truth for effect. However, you clearly want players to know that you're playing anonymously. I mean, you keep rating players in here, you're always asking other players what their experiences are, and you often randomly post now and again that you're playing with an alias.
I think we get the point.

Don't try putting words in my mouth.
You're a fine one to talk. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

coming from a you?
Well your the last person to post who wasnt rated yet. Btw did I rim/clear/cat you in HP, your name sounds like one of the 5 people who attempted to take me out in HP5 and got utterly destroyed? Anyway

speed*kyle
Area: 4/10 not very good low density
Tribe: N/A
Personal Opinion: 6/10 You're alright.

Mattcurr if anyone wants to rate me joined around 18 hours ago >_<.

DeletedUser

Yup, obviously in need of an ego deflation.

Why would he need an ego deflation when he is a regular top 20 player? He has the right to have such ego if he can prove that he is good enough.

CLEAN can certainly prove that we all live up to our ego. Just wait a few weeks and you'll see.

Matflan50

Why would he need an ego deflation when he is a regular top 20 player? He has the right to have such ego if he can prove that he is good enough.

CLEAN can certainly prove that we all live up to our ego. Just wait a few weeks and you'll see.

Well, now we know that 'Your our BUFFET' is in Clean :lol:
(Now we know why he got so defensive over SQUAD)

Last edited: