Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

fair point - i withdraw my statement :D

with regards to the recent stats - you guys are starting to make a bigger impact,

but knowing you guys, you have it all worked out, and are just being laid back and relaxed about it - still reckon TEC will topple wheggs,

we'll see what happened with omega vs bth now, cause i heard that bth may have been supporting wheggs, not entirely sure if this is correct or not, but if it is, i can see bth withdrawing all there support and leaving there wheggs high and dry, who knows once wheggs suffer a few more losses, they might merge into bth like the rest of there basher tribes..

good luck to you guys anyway...

DeletedUser92671

Don't rate me, rate (inserting rrandom guy/gal from w47) : kopernicus

no one did this, so ill do this to get topic back on track :)

Kopernicus - currently inactive....

Points: 2/10, 137K.... bad for this far into the game, but 2 points for just surviving... rofl
ODa: 4/10, 750K average for the size i guess
ODd: 4/10, 415K, same as above....
Tribe: 3/10, dislike the tribe, in all ways, except the fact they are just the 'better' of a previous tribe... supposedly...
Rep: 0/10 never heard of him untill Rowmasters post....

ive been rated 2 or 3 times already, but if someone new wants to rate me then go ahead :) nice to see the varying ratings!

vato loco

beOwned

Points: 9/10 - Currently ranked 31, and you have a decent village average.
ODa: 10/10 - 8,46 Mio. Which shows you like to have quite a bit off fun haha.
ODd: 8.5/10 - 2,25 Mio. Pretty good, not the best but from all the ODA you have it shows ur best defence is offence :p.
Tribe: 6/10 - Just yourself and ha2275 in the tribe but together make 3mil points which is very good.
Rep: 8/10 - Just get on to look around every day or soo and i tend to see your name a fair bit haha.

DeletedUser

60 sporanox MadHat 1.059.284 114 9292

Points, 6/10. 1 mil, that's not much :)
Tribe, 7/10. Aggressive tribe but low point members alot.
Oda, 5/10. Not impressive
odd, 7/10. You've at least had some attacks
Rep, 1/10 never hearer anything of you .

purpose of life.

vato loco

Vato Loco

Points: 8/10 - Being close to the rim and having plenty of points comes in handy, but small penalty for nobling the barbs even if they are 10k although i would do the same in your position.
ODa: 6/10 - Not bad but a few more player conquers and be moved into the top 100
ODd: 2/10 - Is that one nukes worth of ODD??
Tribe: 8/10 - Keep good relations with BTH and i guess they might let you try take the lower half of the world?
Rep: 1/10 - Keeping quiet?

(Sporanox on W47)

haha thanks :) and yer my ODD is so low as no one has attacked me on this world....yet haha and as for rep i dont like to talk to much on the forums as people may take what u say out of concept or you may be perceived as something you arent if you talk to much in the wrong matter... anyways thanks :)

DeletedUser92671

purpose of life,

points 9/10 (based on vatos rating of 9 for me, your slightly lower me on rankings but only just, so deserve also a 9)
ODa 9/10 also similar to mine, but not quite top 20, just out :p
ODd 5/10 not something controllable, but youve only ever lost 6 villages, so shows you was defending well to earn your 1M ODd
Tribe 8/10 i like T.E.C :) but no where near them, so not much contact to give you higher than 8
Rep 8/10 see you often, though maybes its personality difference, we dont seem to follow the same topics :) aha

Social Disorder

beOwned

points 8/10 Pretty good, but meh:p
ODA 9/10 Very good, a bit lower than I have (with less points)
ODD 7/10 Not bad with nearly no villages loss
Tribe: 5/10 haven't heard anything from TB yet:)
Rep 8/10 I see you posts quite often, nothing bad.

vato loco

Social Disorder

points 9.9/10 Currently ranked 12 very good but not in top 10....yet.... thus the 9.9 haha
ODA 9/10 8,55 Mio. Given u a 9 as your ODA is the same pretty much as BeOwned and he is 600k lower so 1 point penalty... sorry :( ahah
ODD 8.5/10 2,33 Mio. Same as BeOwned's comment "Pretty good, not the best but from all the ODA you have it shows ur best defence is offence :p."
Tribe: 9/10 Pretty good tribe even though some people have been saying some bad things about your tribe lately.
Rep 7/10 I don't really pay attention to who posts what most times so not sure about your rep so i gave you a 7

DeletedUser92671

SD you wont be hearing nothing from TB ;) its a one man band tribe because i refuse to join any other tribe in the neighbouring 8 continents :) except for Uruz aha,
but through special circumstances i ended up with two of us :)

DeletedUser92671

bored, random player - Thorean ~WU~

Points - 880K, 7/10 not bad... top 100, but only just
ODa - 3.5M, 6/10 average, takes up 95% of his total OD
ODd - 200K, 3/10 poor, cant control that though, and only lost 4 villages so i suppose is alright
Tribe - ~WU~, 4/10 top 4 tribe, but never liked them, sorry
Rep - 2/10, i only know him cos he was in my own tribe, PwN, for a short period, dont see him anywhere else other than leading ~WU~ these days

Rate me, but dont be mean.

DeletedUser91764

bored, random player - Thorean ~WU~

Points - 880K, 7/10 not bad... top 100, but only just
ODa - 3.5M, 6/10 average, takes up 95% of his total OD
ODd - 200K, 3/10 poor, cant control that though, and only lost 4 villages so i suppose is alright
Tribe - ~WU~, 4/10 top 4 tribe, but never liked them, sorry
Rep - 2/10, i only know him cos he was in my own tribe, PwN, for a short period, dont see him anywhere else other than leading ~WU~ these days

Rate me, but dont be mean.

Miss you man :icon_sad: sucks PwN was disbanded, I said I'd keep tabs, also I called its demise :icon_razz: its me ichigo45, not on 47 anymore but I rate you 8/10 overall person :icon_wink:

Was nice to see the war against mad ended 177 over to us that was pretty sweet. :icon_biggrin:

Well its great to see someone from PwN still playing,

Best Regards,
Dream Gattila of world 52.

DeletedUser92671

anyone want to give me a proper rating on points etc ;)

we three nubcakes is too much of a nub to rate me ;)

miss you too :( get your ass on W53 and pop in for tea and biscuits one day, youll find me K46!!

RATE MEEE :D

vato loco

beOwned

Points: 10/10 - Currently ranked 19, and you have a great village average.
ODa: 10/10 -13,86 Mio. really impressive, curently ranked 7th and should be higher in the near future :p.
ODd: 10/10 - 6,41 Mio. Very good as you have managed to triple your ODD since i last rated you :p.
Tribe: 1/10 - Nooby tribe...... haha nahh 10/10 for tribe considering ~ONE~ does pretty much own the world, and is 7 times bigger then the tribe comming second.... ahah
Rep: 10/10 - You state your opinions in pretty much in every topic, so we tend to see your name a fair bit, and ingame you have quite a rep :p.

Rate me someone :)

vato loco

haha, so that means out of being a noob im 1/10, therefore im not a noob :D

DeletedUser92671

no that was 1/10, you are a nub,

and your wrong its not 1, its -1, you worse than worse ;)

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, I wonder what I should post.....
"I love Char!"

Last edited by a moderator:

vato loco

Hmmmm, I wonder what I should post.....
"I love Char!"

Last edited by a moderator: