Ingame name miwok

DeletedUser

miwok aka AoA Hellfire

points 7/10 Average
oda 7/10 Average
location 7/10 Has good noble targets in range
tribe 7/10 Average
rep : 7/10 Average

Nobles: 5/10 seems to like the small villages only 2 decent nobles out of all his nobles.

DeletedUser

papajochris

ODA: 9/10 Excellent
Location: 6/10 You seem to have a lot of R.M.C members around you :/
Tribe: 3/10 I don't see it going anywhere lol
Rep: 4/10 Haven't seen you on here

IGN: about 88 ninjas

DeletedUser

about 88 ninjas

Points 5/10 should be doing better, looks like a slow starter. but starting to noble now and jump
ODA 7/10 above your points rank, so good so far. expecting that to jump with more villages to use
Location 8/10 I like your options, a few villages close by that could do damage. but expect you to take them by then.
tribe 7/10 would have given lower due to past experiences with your leader on another world. but the low profile so far is looking good.
rep 7/10 dont know gameplay, but like your sigs section

IGN: white noise.

Brancian

white noise.s

Points 9/10 top 20, and seems to be in controll
ODA 9/10 Where it should be with this amount of points. 7th place is very respecteble. Using the troops.
Location 9/10 In total control on your area. Few tasty targets still to take, so got enough food.
tribe 7/10 Seems to be an active and agressive tribe. 2nd in both points and ODA. Cant give any higher score cause its just way to early to rate anyone top score.
rep 7/10 Im not very familiar with this player, but seems to know his way around. But then again, im not the most visible person in externals....

IGN whothere

DeletedUser

Brancian

Points 6/10 Need to pick up the pace, seems like going behind in ranks.
ODA 6/10 A mediocre one. A bit much compare to #of villages.
ODD 8/10 Seems like he got some support around defending those villages.
Location 8/10 In a quiet open place to expand
Tribe 6/10 In a nice place to do a lot of things.

DeletedUser

@ Spotted Cow

Od: 10/10
Tribe: not gonna rate it
Location: group of the red dots surrounded by 1000000 barbs :p 10/10
Rep: never seen you before but ... :D

SweetDeception ign

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SweetDeception

Points: 7/10 you started a few days late but I'm starting to see evidence of that exponential growth that is characteristic of top players
OD: 7/10 better than mine but mine isnt the greatest. if you are lelouch you are probably just having enemy villages clear each other for you
Tribe: 10/10 Nooble bias!
Location: 6/10 not bad, pretty safe with all the other tribemembers around but farming probably isnt very good

ign Crashland

DeletedUser95858

In regards to location ratings. (The nooblet has a question...The Nooblet has a question)

Is there a point where if you were in the center of a K and your tribe owned the entire K that it would be a VERY good thing to be there?

I have No idea how to rate someone so I defer to someone rating Crashland other than me.