rate the player above you

DeletedUser

Rate The Player Above u!

You should rate the player with a scale of 1-10 and comment!

Position:
Tribe:
Overall:

Start! Now.

DeletedUser

joshy1232
Points: not that good but who knows? id give it a 2 for now
ODA: 176k is nothing impressive but for your size. lets hope you can prove in soon. 2 too
Position: 2=need to find yourself more to the frontlines to increase your Points, ODA
Tribe: since its one of our nap tribes id give you an 7 but I would love to see more out of the tribe.
Overall: 13/40

To me I think it may be harsh or generous but either way you got lots to prove.

DeletedUser

joshy1232
Points: not that good but who knows? id give it a 2 for now
ODA: 176k is nothing impressive but for your size. lets hope you can prove in soon. 2 too
Position: 2=need to find yourself more to the frontlines to increase your Points, ODA
Tribe: since its one of our nap tribes id give you an 7 but I would love to see more out of the tribe.
Overall: 13/40

To me I think it may be harsh or generous but either way you got lots to prove.

9 for everything.
36 total.

I know, I'm lazy :icon_smile:

DeletedUser65663

you are lazy :icon_cry:

ODA: 6
Position: 5
Tribe: 9
Overall:10

DeletedUser

ODA: 9/10
Position: 10/10
Tribe: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10

need to work on that ODA 28 mil off top spot but on the rest perfect lol

and thnx rice

DeletedUser

even though we have done this already and you have already been rated i'll do it again...

ODA: 6/10
Position: 1/10
Tribe: 1/10
Overall: 3/10

Not trying to be harsh but you are only +100k; your ODA for your size is actually good due to the fact i know some players 20x your size with less :icon_confused: ; your position directly coorilates with your points so not too much to explain there; tribe I gave you a one due to the fact that most every player in there i have seen is barb nobleing into MTS teritory; lastly, your overall shouldnt be out of 10, but actually out of 40pts but if you want it as another category fine i'll boost you because of your support of this external forum. soooo... your grand total out of 50 if 12 which is equals 24%

now whomever care to rate me feel free to rate scottdw...

EDIT:i based the second score off your od not oda...i'll leave it as it so it doesnt come down any more :/

DeletedUser

OD: 9/10
Position: 2/10
Tribe: 0/10
Overall: 3/10

not really bad but even tho i also give you 3/10 same as you gave me i thought you was being very harsh i will mark it on OD from now on and i gave you 9/10 because your OD is very high :) your position is not good at all if DRINK! arn't already nobling you they should start tribe it's only you so i could not rate you properly so i gave you 0/10 overall as i said i gave you 3/10 you also are barb nobling. you get 16 out of 50 which is 32% but only because of your OD

Lafr0062

ODA: 9/10
Position: 10/10
Tribe: 10/10
Overall: 9.5/10

need to work on that ODA 28 mil off top spot but on the rest perfect lol

Now thats funny...yeah maitt you need to raise your ODA otherwise Josh can;t give you a perfect score...you should quit and delete!!! :)

your OD is very high :) your position is not good at all if DRINK! arn't already nobling you they should start tribe it's only you so i could not rate you properly so i gave you 0/10 overall as i said i gave you 3/10 you also are barb nobling. you get 16 out of 50 which is 32% but only because of your OD

I guess Joshy didnt get the memo, on what happened to you!!! lol NEO you suck, joshy1232 said sooo...lol

We've done this already and everyone knows each other....

Last edited:

DeletedUser

and who the hell are you to judge that i am just trying to see peoples opinions on players and produce a bit more activity on the forum and not just arguments between you and rice and others this forum is for constuctive critisism so people can improve

Lafr0062

and who the hell are you to judge that i am just trying to see peoples opinions on players and produce a bit more activity on the forum and not just arguments between you and rice and others this forum is for constuctive critisism so people can improve

You know what, I agree and I take it back...even though we've done this already and we have all been playing with each other for the last 2 years we should come back to this and have the same discussion..How sthat Joshy??? :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ODA: 10
Position: 7 - inner Rim
Tribe: 8
Overall: 33

Lafr, maybe you should chill out... And you call me a bully?

DeletedUser

thnx cookie but i don't know you ingame name so i cannot rate you

me102

If im not mistaken Quillon is cookie. (sorry if im wrong)

So here goes.

OD: 7 Nice OD and ODA
Position: 7 nice position. middle of Tribe (kinda) with enemys around you. and with them owning the K next door id say a good position for the "War" effort
Tribe: 10
Overall: 32

Lafr0062

Lafr, maybe you should chill out... And you call me a bully?

Why should I chill out? Bully?

thnx cookie but i don't know you ingame name so i cannot rate you

Cookie has had 3-4 different accounts no one knows...

Tribe 8? If DINK! is 10 than surely MTS is 9.9 :)

-----------
Buick

ODA: 3
Position: 3
Tribe: 0
Overall: 11

Last edited:

DeletedUser

buick i will rate you properly

OD: 6
Position: 6
Tribe: 5
Overall: 6

this gives you 30/50 which is 60%

lafr0062

OD: 9
Position: 7
Tribe: 9
Overall: 8

thats 42 so 84% you are a good player just very mean

Lafr0062

See its the biased of the players who rate that ruin it and since its all Pro DINK! that normally post it ruins it anyway and holds no water.

For instance - Buick.

You put him at 7/10 at 3.7m Pts - Doesn't make sense
Cookie ranks MTS as an 8 - Doesn't make sense if #1 gets 10 than surely #2 would be a 9

May seem like I'm "mean" or a 'bully" but its the same old Dink! supporters who think they can win W28 onthese forums :)

You guys are just biased, want to do this correctly - create a formula

DeletedUser90859

I'll give rating Lafr a shot.

OD: 10/10 - 7x Attacker of the Day 12x Defender (4th overall OD)

Position: 9/10 K 42 Nice place to attack from with friendly ks to the south and west.

Tribe: 10/10 One of the two best families in the world so 10 is deserved.

Overall: 9.5

DeletedUser

OD: 6 - 18mil not showing awards or don't have any

position: 7 - alot in k61 and k62 safe place for you

tribe: 7 - top 15 tribe not bad at all

overall: 7

DeletedUser

See its the biased of the players who rate that ruin it and since its all Pro DINK! that normally post it ruins it anyway and holds no water.

For instance - Buick.

You put him at 7/10 at 3.7m Pts - Doesn't make sense
Cookie ranks MTS as an 8 - Doesn't make sense if #1 gets 10 than surely #2 would be a 9

May seem like I'm "mean" or a 'bully" but its the same old Dink! supporters who think they can win W28 onthese forums :)

hope your not talking about me :S

and can you not spell DRINK! it has an R in it DRINK!

DeletedUser

thats the same rhetoric I was spouting in the top 10 forums, I bet you'd disagree with me though if I said it :icon_wink:

Thats because Drink have #1 and #2 but MTS has #3 and #4. Big difference. Also there is a large point gap in the hole family.

Formula wouldn't work as there is far more to take into account.