Rate the player above you

DeletedUser

Your turn, KeegiKolmas :)

Player: 10/10 - At this stage of the world? Epic.

Tribe: - 10/10 - Underdogs from Hell? Epic.

ODA/ODD: - 10/10 Ain't no one catching up to you for awhile ;)

Wow.. this is easier than I thought! :D

ign- mkczac

-whoops! sorry bout that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just mean't That for what you have and as far as we are in this world, it's amazing.. but.. you don't have anywhere near 9 mil yet.. right? :)

DeletedUser

mkczac:

Player: 6.5/10 - Has a few internal takes, as well as a barb. However, nothing wrong with that - more likely a positive depending on the reasons. Lost a village at some point, took it back; but the fact it was lost in the first place implies either overconfidence or a lack of planning. Or bad luck. First take was a bit of a disappointment; but maybe there was a reason for it (movement of FC).
Tribe: 6/10 - Questionable players and leadership, seemingly bad expansion options on several fronts - war with a more than one major tribe is now likely inevitable. A few good qualities somewhat make up for it.
Position: 6/10 - Expansion opportunities to the north. Looks good. Only problem is Punch! is in the way. So the question is - are you up to it?
ODA/ODD: 6/10 - Decent ODD, nothing noteworthy about it. Have an ODA some three times your point size, something I find questionable at this stage. On the face of it, it looks like you try to get your ODA up, and don't spend your troops wisely.

KeegiKolmas

mkczac:

Player: 6.5/10 - Has a few internal takes, as well as a barb. However, nothing wrong with that - more likely a positive depending on the reasons. Lost a village at some point, took it back; but the fact it was lost in the first place implies either overconfidence or a lack of planning. Or bad luck. First take was a bit of a disappointment; but maybe there was a reason for it (movement of FC).
Tribe: 6/10 - Questionable players and leadership, seemingly bad expansion options on several fronts - war with a more than one major tribe is now likely inevitable. A few good qualities somewhat make up for it.
Position: 6/10 - Expansion opportunities to the north. Looks good. Only problem is Punch! is in the way. So the question is - are you up to it?
ODA/ODD: 6/10 - Decent ODD, nothing noteworthy about it. Have an ODA some three times your point size, something I find questionable at this stage. On the face of it, it looks like you try to get your ODA up, and don't spend your troops wisely.

i have no idea what your ingame name is lol.

But because you took time to write decent comments, i give you 9 points out of 10 lol.

DeletedUser

IceHotPenguin, probably should have left that on my signature. ^^

KeegiKolmas

Player: 7/10 - 8/10 i like hwat he nobles.
Points: 7/10 - well, its not much, but its not that low either.
Tribe: 8/10 - ~AoE~ deserver 8 point
ODA/ODD: 6.5/10 - Well, atleast you have something in there :)

cheeqoh

Newbie-Bob

Player: 10/10 -> 3 is better than 2
Tribe: ?/10 -> tribeless ATM, will be 9/10 if you'll join Act1
Position: 9/10 -> dominant territory
ODA/ODD: 10/10 -> rank 1 & 3 respectively

DeletedUser37628

player: 8/10 decent growth rates are decent. Also, multiple barb nobles in a row is meh...
tribe: 7/10 Meh...
position: 8/10 decent
OD: 9/10 On the defensive side.

milost

player: 8/10 decent growth rates are decent. Also, multiple barb nobles in a row is meh...
tribe: 7/10 Meh...
position: 8/10 decent
OD: 9/10 On the defensive side.

player: 8/10 has room to expand need to use that
tribe: 9/10 are on good way to be even stronger
position: 9/10 good has lots of room to expand
OD: 7/10 need more kills

DeletedUser93357

player: 8/10 has room to expand need to use that
tribe: 9/10 are on good way to be even stronger
position: 9/10 good has lots of room to expand
OD: 7/10 need more kills

Umm

Player: 2/10 rimmed and barb nobling
Tribe: 5/10 low member count, rim tribe, bit noobish
Position: 2/10 likely to be rimmed again
OD: 3/10 Must have had some troops but mainly ODD from being rimmed.

Id read some guides man

milost

Player: 9/10 nobody is perfect
Tribe : 9/10 good position has room to expand
Position: 7/10 only way to go is east?
OD : 1,03 Mio. total gives me right to give 9/10

**side note:dont play my original account in w54.am now mark74dav.

DeletedUser37628

Yeah, tribes with really high member counts like hung do best, I forgot... That has got to be the biggest load of bull shit I've read here in a while.

Edit: Apparently, I forgot that milost's original account was not in PLUTO. Oopsies, my apologies.

DeletedUser93357

Yeah, tribes with really high member counts like hung do best, I forgot... That has got to be the biggest load of bull shit I've read here in a while.

Edit: Apparently, I forgot that milost's original account was not in PLUTO. Oopsies, my apologies.

If your refering to my post in regards to the rim tribe with low member count being noobish, its because its one of those noob tribes which is getting off of the ground.

His actual account which is in PLUTO is not what i was commenting on.

DeletedUser96134

go ahead make my day ...

Player 6/10 started around the same time as me and half the points
Tribe 6/10 going to have to try to expand
Od 2/10 terrible less than your points
Position 5/10 Going to have to up your game to survive.

DeletedUser

Well, the forums seem to be going through a lull - no doubt because nothing much interesting is happening. So, may as well see if we can get people posting something again.

hagar hammerfist:

Player: 8/10 - Taking everything into account, you seem to be a decent player. You have lost two villages to mmarx82, maybe you should noble him? :icon_smile:
Points: 8/10 - 400k, doing very well. Not much else to say.
Tribe: 7/10 - I am not that familiar with Chicken, they were the ones that merged about 4 tribes within a week were they not? Has quite a few good players, but the top four seem to be what is carrying the tribe [at the rank one position]. We will have to see what happens with them.
Position: 7/10 - Spread over quite the area, or more accurately has several areas over which you are spread. I honestly did not take a close look, but I imagine that means several avenues of growth for you, even if one or more are blocked because of tribe-mates/diplomacy etcetera.
ODA/ODD: 8/10 - Balanced ODA, shows you aren't afraid to kill things. Have a smallish ODD, but that just means people do not like you. Or like you. Whichever. ^^

DeletedUser

I'd give you good points, but you were in STACHE and everyone knows that STACHE sucked :p

DeletedUser

I'll go to the last person who posted a review which is . . . .

IceHotPenguin:

Player: 8/10 - that's about as high as I grade without firsthand knowledge. I know some in AoE hate you so you could be a jerk :p
Tribe: 8/10 - Punch! is my tribe as well so we'll leave it at that
Position: 9/10 - Fairly tightly clustered which I always like to see, in a great k for expansion towards the Northwest and a number of directions
ODA/ODD: 9/10 ODA is not stupidly high, ODD is a little low but given your location and the quality of some of the players I would imaging you killed them before they could do anything so can't complain about that.

As a side note you have yet to take a barb, although I know I am in the minority on this one, I think that is generally speaking fairly stupid. People waste time farming when they could just take the village and build troops, it leaves areas for your enemy to come in, can be a waste of troops as you go after low morale targets rather than barbs, etc. I could go on and on, but that being said it doesn't seem to have hindered your growth and everyone has different playing styles.

But if you have 70 nobles . . .take some barbs :p

You also get another point for having all different village names, they don't bore me to death like half of the ones I see.