Rate The Player Above You

Muldie325

Heh, you're welcome then. And I'm not sure how the troop count of the Prometheus account stacks up now, I haven't been playing this world for a while now as it was taking away too much of my much needed sleep time!

Yakushi Kabuto

I see, It is very nice of you to not escalate things further. This is very educational to me and the readers.

Btw I'm the next one to be rated. :)

DeletedUser114885

K lets see.

Yakushi Kabuto

Points 5/5
Profile 1/5 nothing much in it
Tribe 5/5 run well taking that it was created lately
attitude and honesty 5/5
Farming and activity 5/5
OD 5/5

Will be an account in for the long run as long as he doesn't get gang banged

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser80534

I'd rate you, what account are you?

I do clear villages early. If you loot from their inactive village more resources than you lost while clearing them (meaning basically inactive low pointers which would result in very low losses). Prometheus account did not yet clear a player next to them with like 50 D troops. That's a bit ridiculous.

I'd also cat and clear active O players later on while they are asleep and I leave turtles to grow because they don't farm and are no real threat. I'd noble them later when I have multiple villages and no noble targets left.

arabela

arabela

rate me ;p

sdcz6

Tribe: 5/10 - Who is Arabela? Giving you a 5, looks like you're quite a close group at a guess seeing as everyone seems to have their own title.

Ok, i find this insulting. you don't know me???

Farming: 6/10 - A lower score here, for someone your size in points I would expect you to have 1m done, or at least 10k plunders. You don't have FA though at a guess from your profile. Perhaps that would be worth investing in? No one has a problem with people using premium accounts and FA, it's resource buying and speed-ups that get on peoples nipples.
Other: Nothing here to comment on really. Improve your farming I think.

I spend all day farming for him...and u are not pleased of his farming?

Last edited:

DeletedUser114885

arabela

rate me ;p

Ok, i find this insulting. you don't know me???

I spend all day farming for him...and u are not pleased of his farming?

not mine to give but well taking break

[h=2]arabela[/h]
points 3/5
Army 4/5 should be good as less kills n looted a million or more
profile 1/5 nothing much
Tribe 2/5 not looking great.

overall an average player not sure where she will end up hopefully she doesnt become an early noble target

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114885

Oh, rly? This is the best spread i ever had. I have nobody near me to eat my farms, farm my farms, etc...

I feel great :lol:

That maybe so sis but well looking at the members they dont look great top 7 do but other than that i dont think so. Well best of luck anyway. It could use a better name though as it seems like a wanna be legend

Muldie325

Yeah I'm on your side kevin. I don't know arabela either. Seen her name before but haven't paid much attention. Did we miss something?

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Having a significant amount of ODA is relative/directly proportional to your farming. Prometheus could have farmed more resources and villages if he just tried to clear his 15x15. In addition you could have eliminated the threats present in your vicinity.

(Note: Troops is like an investment, Use it wisely you will gain rewards otherwise you will incur losses)

Please learn how to play. Especially before trying to criticize your superiors.

If you think you already know how to play, I can assure you, you're wrong.

I quite frequently have the most res hauled of all accounts on the worlds I play, while at the same time reaching nobles with less than 1,000 OD.

In fact there's a stronger argument for OD having reverse correlation to ones farming because people with OD have lost troops and dead troops have exactly 0 haul capacity.

As for clearing threats, if you typically have threats in an area as small as a 15x15 you suck, blatantly. With very rare exceptions no one that close should ever be able to hold a candle to your rowth if you're farming properly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Please learn how to play. Especially before trying to criticize your superiors.

If you think you already know how to play, I can assure you, you're wrong.

I quite frequently have the most res hauled of all accounts on the worlds I play, while at the same time reaching nobles with less than 1,000 OD.

In fact there's a stronger argument for OD having reverse correlation to ones farming because people with OD have lost troops and dead troops have exactly 0 haul capacity.

As for clearing threats, if you typically have threats in an area as small as a 15x15 you suck, blatantly. With very rare exceptions no one that close should ever be able to hold a candle to your rowth if you're farming properly.

I think this is a bit harsh for what he is trying to say? This game is full of many different strategies and many of them work, to be honest I don't think there is a 'best' way to play out there. You should play the game how you think you do best.
Since this is a rate the player above thread and he is giving his personal opinion there is nothing wrong with what he said - it is often a very good way to farm.

DeletedUser114885

It's never a very good way to farm.

It's a good way to lose troops and simultaneously starve yourself of noble targets.

Bro you know i respect you and the other guys as you guys are pretty good players but you really need to shut up on this topic :p it's to rate the player not to criticize the player go back to w73 n do it to class guys

DeletedUser

It's never a very good way to farm.

It's a good way to lose troops and simultaneously starve yourself of noble targets.

So you are saying clearing a 900P player who has 20/20/20 mines with your axes only is not a good investment?
If you have a big enough army you loose what, 100axe? But then twice a day you can loot 21K res?

DeletedUser114885

What he is saying that you can make it without the sacrifice as at the end of the day player like him n you willl clear it for him

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
So you are saying clearing a 900P player who has 20/20/20 mines with your axes only is not a good investment?
If you have a big enough army you loose what, 100axe? But then twice a day you can loot 21K res?

You're also assuming that your neighbors won't start farming that village too