Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser113868

Answer the following points about the player who last posted.

Write a short comment on every "question".
leave your w74 IGN after you do your rating.
---------------------------------------------------------
Template
OD: /5
Position(Area): /5
Profile: /5
Tribe: /5
Farming: /5
Other: /5

Total: /40
---------------------------------------------------------
(OD doesn't really matter at this stage)

I'll go first..

IGN: Rainbow =D

Last edited by a moderator:

Prometheus

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
Template
OD:0/5
Position(Area):0/5
Profile: 5/5 :)
Tribe: 5/5 :)
Farming:0/5
Other:0/5

Prometheus

DeletedUser

Prometheus

Points: 4/5 - Gratz to that academy, and I like people that build their first village big before start nobling.
OD: 2/5 - Almost non-existing, it wouldn't be a problem at this stage if you didn't have so many nice player village to clean at your area
:icon_eek:
Position: 3/5 - Good amount of player villages to clean and farm!
Profile: 2/5 - I know for a fact that its alot of bigger Ego's out there on w74!
Tribe: 3/5 - In beginning I liked your tribe, but now.. Merge's and academy tribe..
Farming: 5/5 - You have the 1 million achievement, can't tell anything more so less then 5/5 I can't give.
Other: You say you have the biggest army on whole w74, time to use it and show us what's it all about!

Regards,
Tilleyy

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tilley

Points: 4/5 - Right next to me in the rankings, is your account co played or solo?
OD: 3/5 - Decent OD at the moment and minimal losses show that you haven't had to rebuild, No OD so you haven't been attacked yet :)
Position(Area): 4/5 - Have a lot of growing space as you aren't too close to tribe mates, not many good villages nearby though, although you do have a few.
Profile: 2/5
Tribe: 5/5 - Nicely spread, and managed to befriend [V] so you guys face no threat expecting really accelerated growth.
Farming: 5/5
Other: Nice analysis on top 20 tribes

Famousinferno

DeletedUser113711

Template
OD: 1/5
Position(Area): 2.5/5
Profile: 0/5
Tribe: 0/5 (Ego!)
Other: 10/5

Baaaam

DeletedUser113867

baaam

OD: 4/5
Position(Area): 2/5
Profile: 0/5
Tribe: 2/5
Farming:5/5
Other: 0/5

DeletedUser113867

Why my reputation is -1 :(

merging into another tribe too early in the game.

lying alot about the war you declared.

your lies ingame also about anting a war tribe.

also i and a few others think the way you create family tribe after family tribe is killing the game as you are making sure theres no enemies and then bragging about it and lying saying they arent family tribes.

DeletedUser

also i and a few others think the way you create family tribe after family tribe is killing the game as you are making sure theres no enemies and then bragging about it and lying saying they arent family tribes.

you look so pathetic. makes me so sad. so plz stop it before i cry. :(

DeletedUser113867

It was an answer to a question just because you dont like it does not make it pathetic

can add more if you want

he fought my tribe on world 72, hes sends attacks no timed support, the fakes were terrible alot were laughing at him in mytribe, i stuck up for him a little and said maybe he just did not care but after seeing the same in this world thats not the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113711

34t4t1d.jpg

What lie noobie? cannot count how many enemies we got at Penguin war? lolz

Yakushi Kabuto

Baaaam

OD: 5/5
Position(Area): 5/5
Profile: 4/5

Tribe: 3/5
Other: --> Very active on the externals 5/5

FamousInferno

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Points 5/5 (What a point whore)
OD: 5/5 (What a troop whore)
Position: 5/5 (Next to me)
Profile: 1/5
Reputation 5/5
Tribe 5/5
Farming 5/5

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
FamousInferno:

OD: 10/10 High OD at this stage is not good and never will be, so 10/10 is indeed low or no OD.
Area: 5/10 Not much in the way of noble targets, best potential target is actually a tribemate.
Profile: Some lame song.
Reputation: 5/10 No clue who you are, but at least you haven't made an ass out of yourself so that's better than me knowing who you are in many cases.
Tribe: 7/10 Know nothing about the tribe, but ooks potentially decent-ish.
Farming: 5/10 Eh, still not farmed a million, but at least look to farm based on plunder award.

Burning GFX

Points: 5/10 not really important for you right now, just started.
OD: n/a not out of BP yet :D
Position(Area): 7/10 got a couple of nice bonus villas in your 15x15 more to pop up though
Profile: 10/10 Jumped on the world and got farming, just dont stop.
Reputation: 10/10 Seen you all over the forums. Dont post crap like alot do.
Tribe: 5/10 unclear to early but could have potential if they continue to recruit well
Farming: 10/10 Like i said on Profile.
Other: Just started hard to rate someone who just jumped on a world :p

DeletedUser

Burning GFX
A decent amount of points. Late start by 6 days, it looks like. Could do better. Rank is 800 something. 6/10

OD:
A bit ODA. I bet that's from clearing the inactive players around you, so that you can farm them. At this stage of the game, you don't really want to waste your troops, so having a lot of ODA isn't actually that good. 7/10

Area:
You have Nightingale right under you, but since he got banned, that's not that bad! Maybe you're able to get that academy before the attack block goes away? I'm guessing the area has a lot more full farms by now, but you still got some competition. Not that many barb villages either... 6/10

Repetition:
I can't rate you here, since I joined the forums yesterday :p 0/0

Tribe:
BD/ AD doesn't seem like the place you want to be if you actually want to achieve a lot here. 2/10

Farming:
1k plundered, 10k farmed. Well, can't really expect 1 mil farmed yet, can I? But from what info I get from your profile, I'll give you a 7/10

All in all, you're not the top player, and you should consider changing tribes. But the account can stay in this world for a while, as long as the cards are played right. Total points: 28/50

The Package

DeletedUser

The Package

Points: Late starter but keeping up with players in your area so 7/10

OD: No OD, not surprising, wouldn't want it anyway 5/10

Position(Area): Couple of nice bonuses around, shouldn't find farming hard and doesn't look like you have. 7/10

Profile: Pretty simple, how I like it 9/10

Tribe: Dont have one, not a terrible thing 6/10

Farming: you seem to be on top of it fairly well compared to your neighbours, keep it up dude! 8/10

Other: Could do well in your area but too early to tell :)

IGN: Rainbow =D

DeletedUser

Don't know you and you have no record from TWSTATS but you talk like someone who knows what they are talking about 3/10

Yeah, I know. It's been a while since I last played here on .net. But I think you'll see more of me in the future :)

Rainbow =D

A good amount of points. No late start here, but it would be hard to keep this amount of points while having a late start. Haven't nobled yet. You have the academy, and making coins now. Maybe even done? Well, not that many nice targets around, so I think your points will only grow by a little. 8/10

OD:
You've increased your ODA slow and steady since the very beginning. Someone was cleared a while ago too. Idk if this will be your target? If not, we'll see an increase in the ODA part in not that long. Judging by your ODA, it looks like you have won the control of your area! 9/10

Area:
You've won control of your area, which is great! Not that many barbs, and also a lot of competitors for the farming! Bad choices of targets to noble too... 4/10

Tribe:
Ego, one of the top tribes! I don't really know about the leadership, quality of the members, and so on, but judging by the tribe itself, I'll give you a 10/10

Farming:
10k plundered, 1 mil farmed. Great! 10/10

Good farming, good potential. Only thing you're lacking is some great nobeling targets! 41/50

DeletedUser44039

Greediergubby

OD: cant say about this
Position(Area): 5/5 your zone is a gold mine
Profile: cant say about this
Tribe: small tribe but again u guys are starting, cant rate yet
Farming: cant rate
Other: we dont know anything bout u

ign:
Kappaccino