Rate The Player Above You

DeletedUser

You said you would marry me and have my children. I still have the proof.

th

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

She could be polygamist and marry you both and have children with you both. Just a thought.

Anyways, I guess I'm rating Lesss then?

lesss

Tribe: 5/5 - Obviously. :p
OD: 1/5 - ODA/ODD/ODT all higher in rank # thank points rank. Obviously hasn't killed many troops while defending.
Profile: 2/5 - Needs a better profile picture. The personal text was kind of cool.
Other: 5/5 - He's lesss. That's worth a 5/5.
Overall: 15.5/25

Account: oldmannie

DeletedUser117803

this is true. but it was a conditional. something along the lines of "if this, then that."

and, of course i did not know at the time you were married, so that would have been a game-changer anyway.
but mako was always my first love, going back to the time he took a village from me and taunted me about it.

<3

kit

DeletedUser

Yay Guess who I get to rank

The number one forum troll of world 74!

giphy.gif

Less

I am going to start off with the obvious points

Name: is ok needs more letters.
Premium: he doesnt use account manager or loot asist so that means hes either less lazy than I am or that is the reason I am going to beat him in points
Tribe: its ok i guess could be better
Villages: 9.735 or 10.000 as a finished build point whore much
Village names: A for effort
Profile: I cant read what the picture says
and
giphy.gif

ODA: could use some improvement
ODD: for the biggest troll in world 74 I would have expected more still a little shocked

it is also odd he only has 913 profile views (let me help with that with this useful link http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref) its not pron i promise just less's profile

so 9000/10

giphy.gif

DeletedUser

Yay Guess who I get to rank

The number one forum troll of world 74!

giphy.gif

Less

I am going to start off with the obvious points

Name: is ok needs more letters.
Premium: he doesnt use account manager or loot asist so that means hes either less lazy than I am or that is the reason I am going to beat him in points
Tribe: its ok i guess could be better
Villages: 9.735 or 10.000 as a finished build point whore much
Village names: A for effort
Profile: I cant read what the picture says
and
giphy.gif

ODA: could use some improvement
ODD: for the biggest troll in world 74 I would have expected more still a little shocked

it is also odd he only has 913 profile views (let me help with that with this useful link http://www.twstats.com/en74/index.p...ource=en&utm_medium=player&utm_campaign=dsref) its not pron i promise just less's profile

so 9000/10

giphy.gif

0cb4189ca194e35747d341071eafbe20.gif