Rate the player above you!

DeletedUser

Why not just start one of these? Makes the forums less dead at least :p

Rate after these terms:
- Points (x/10)
- Location (x/10)
- OD (x/10)
- Profile (x/10)
- COA (x/10) (kinda same as profile, but why not?)
- Reputation (x/10)
- Tribe (x/10)

- Total (x/10) + a little comment

Start by whoever you want

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@the package

Points: 1/10 - 26points. Obviously inactive and/or on another account :p
Location: 3/10 - I personally love the core, but you're surrounded by larger players and you have little barbs around.
ODA: 10/10 - I'm glad you have none.
ODD: 10/10 - You shouldn't have any so early on.
Profile: 6/10 - I quite like the song ! :)
COA: N/A
Tribe: N/A
Other: Got nothing to say really.

Im assuming you're really not on this account but did it for the sake of getting this off the ground :p haha
Not sure what else I missed out on that should be rated?

IGN - DreamSweeper

DeletedUser

Nah, can't you see that was my current account? I'm just saving resources for worse times! :p

Points: 7/10 - Not that much points compared to what you could've had given your join date. But I'm guessing you're going for troops instead of points, which is good.

Location: 4/10 - I see barbs far away, and nicely villages built up close to you. Normally I'd find big villages good, but not when they're almost as big as yourself, and that close! If you look away for some minutes, you might get back to a cleared village.

OD: 10/10
- You managed to defeat the mighty spearman, I can see?

Profile: 6/10
- Short, simple. I myself like writing some words related to the account's name. 2 sentences at most. But this one is rather subjective, and it will go both up and down.

COA: 9/10
- It sure made me lol :p

- I'm too new to .net to really rate anyone here.

Tribe: 5/10
- Definitely not a premade, but not a mass rec either. Or at least not maxed out on players. I'd say the recruitment is kinda selected, but I don't think that's the tribe where all the pros are.

Total: 41/60 - Pretty bad location, with barbs far away and players in your area at the same level as you (points wise). I don't really know about the quality of your tribe, but my first impression wasn't the best I've ever had.

Oh, I don't know. Whoever you want to rate ^^

DeletedUser

You do realise that by Posting Twice you've killed your Own thread after 3 posts in which 2 were yours; that in itself almost deserves an Award for the shortest rating thread ever created.

As for your ratings they gave me a good chuckle at least.

IGN - Alois

DeletedUser

@package you should do a little more research sometimes when you're looking into players such as myself and the tribes you rate ;) I can very much tell you're new to the game.

Sorry, everyone...rate the dude above me. Just wanted to have a little rant :p

@Alois

DeletedUser92094

@package you should do a little more research sometimes when you're looking into players such as myself and the tribes you rate ;) I can very much tell you're new to the game.

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Someone rate Alois !

DeletedUser

I'll have to resort to rating myself.

10/10 For having to put up with Jake.

I win.

DeletedUser

Nah, can't you see that was my current account? I'm just saving resources for worse times! :p

Points: 7/10 - Not that much points compared to what you could've had given your join date. But I'm guessing you're going for troops instead of points, which is good.

- I'm too new to .net to really rate anyone here.

Tribe: 5/10
- Definitely not a premade, but not a mass rec either. Or at least not maxed out on players. I'd say the recruitment is kinda selected, but I don't think that's the tribe where all the pros are.

Total: 41/60 - Pretty bad location, with barbs far away and players in your area at the same level as you (points wise). I don't really know about the quality of your tribe, but my first impression wasn't the best I've ever had.

Package, you're a dumbass. A real dumbass. A real life fucking dumbass.

1. You immediately comment on your own forum thread instead of allowing it to be open to the external forum community. Thus killing your own thread which I'd imagine you would want to be an attraction for external forum users.

2. Jake is quite high up there in being a very well known player throughout tw. Both .net and not. His points are quite exceptional in consideration of his location which isn't at his fault. He doesn't choose if barbs will be near him or not.

3. The tribe is obviously a premade. You can tell this by the collective of players who joined in a certain frame of time. You can see a few late joiners who we can presume are friends with Jake as to why the joined. On top of that their spread is the most ideal for any tribe looking to be a successful and dominating one.

Fuuaar bro,I dont even even know what to say :p

Someone rate Alois.

~ALEX

DeletedUser105935

1. You immediately comment on your own forum thread instead of allowing it to be open to the external forum community. Thus killing your own thread which I'd imagine you would want to be an attraction for external forum users.

2. Jake is quite high up there in being a very well known player throughout tw. Both .net and not. His points are quite exceptional in consideration of his location which isn't at his fault. He doesn't choose if barbs will be near him or not.

3. The tribe is obviously a premade. You can tell this by the collective of players who joined in a certain frame of time. You can see a few late joiners who we can presume are friends with Jake as to why the joined. On top of that their spread is the most ideal for any tribe looking to be a successful and dominating one.

Fuuaar bro,I dont even even know what to say :p

Someone rate Alois.

~ALEX

This guy got it in one oooshhhh

DeletedUser

If you'd have a look at the amount of posts I've made at the forums at the moment, it isn't that much. 32 to be exact. I'm probably not the smartest when it comes to forum posts and so on. What do you expect? But one thing I know for sure, is that childish behavior like you're performing right here, isn't going to increase that number (I'm talking forum users in general). Like really. On a scale from 0-10, how needed were some of your comments? I can tell that you've been complaining about lack of activity on the newer world forums. Well, perhaps this is one of the reasons behind it?

At the "location" rating, you're supposed to rate the position of the player. And you said it yourself, his location isn't his fault. Do you think I'm rating him as a player then? Nope, I'm rating his position, and his position only. I'm not suggesting that he's a bad player. Nope. I'm saying that his position is bad.

DeletedUser

I got nothing to do with Jake this world. I'm simply pointing your failure to effectively do what this forum thread was created for. Your inability to see what tribe is good from bad and what players are half decent. Not including the fact you've just destroyed the thread you corrected from insulting my godfather. Now scidattle !

DeletedUser

ANYWAY

@Alois

Points: 9/10 - 213 points puts you at around rank 600. Judging by where you started I would say you started about half to a full day late which means 213 points is actually pretty good.
Location: 5/10 - Nearest barb is about an hour away but you do have 3 at about that distance. Being outside the core you have a few barbs and will get a couple more when the world grows some more but you also have quite a lot of players around which will make farming less rewarding. I will give you a 5, your area isn't that bad but it isn't that great either.
ODA: 10/10 - No ODA, BP is still on so you haven't hit any spikes yet, lucky you.
ODD: 10/10 - Just 1 from the quest, thats good.
Profile: 2/10 - It just has your names and 1 other thing, I am sure you can understand why I have scored you low.
COA: 8/10 - I like it :)
Reputation: 2/10 - 15 posts, you are either knew to externals or have a new account in which case I don't know you old account nor do I recognise your in game account. However I like your two posts in here so I will bump it up to a 2 for making a good first impression.
Tribe: 7/10 - I recognise a few names, never played with any but I haven't heard bad things about them. I presume its a premade, Jake is in one every world I see him (which is like 2 others). You have limited yourselves to 25 members, its a good number and can work as long as everyone stays active. Its too early for your tribe to have accomplished anything but I would say the tribe has a lot of potential so I will give it a 7.
Other: You have lv2 plunderer but no robber, I really hope thats due to you hiding it :)

IGN - -Nuk3-

DeletedUser

I got nothing to do with Jake this world. I'm simply pointing your failure to effectively do what this forum thread was created for. Your inability to see what tribe is good from bad and what players are half decent. Not including the fact you've just destroyed the thread you corrected from insulting my godfather. Now scidattle !

Rate after these terms:
- Points (x/10)
- Location (x/10)
- OD (x/10)
- Profile (x/10)
- COA (x/10) (kinda same as profile, but why not?)
- Reputation (x/10)
- Tribe (x/10)

- Total (x/10) + a little comment

If you want to rate me after other terms, make another thread about it ;)

DeletedUser74857

ANYWAY

-Nuk3-

Points: 8/10 Staying competitive, but not power pointing. Nothing wrong with that, just means you focused troops for when BP drops everywhere. I'd say you're just about where you should be.

Location: 10/10 You have that bonus village 1 field away... I'd kill for something that close to me. Got plenty of players around you that look like they vary in skill, definitely going to be a fun little scramble when BP drops.

Profile/COA: 7/10 Never was much of a brony kinda guy, but whatever floats your boat ;)

Rep: 6/10 Looks like you've spent some time on the externals, but you're by no means an old fart.

Tribe: 7/10 pretty much looks like every other tribe right now. alive.

IGN: Harry0164

DeletedUser109434

Points: 8 or 9, considering your BP ends tomorrow, 173 shows good growth
Location: 8, not many barbs near you but most of the players in your area seem to be growing slowly, so Id be happy with your location if I had it
Profile: "shmeh"/10 xD
Rep: Dont really know you but 1600+ posts.. so yeah Ill just give you a 9 :p
Tribe: --- :)P)

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 looks like you are going for troops which I definitely think is better than point whoring.

Location: 6/10 Looks like you got started in a spot much like mine few in your 3x3 and quite a bit of active players around, should be fun dominating your area.

Profile: Not much to it, Id give it a 4/10 Maybe you are going to update it later?

Rep: I'm not really the best to rate such things since I haven't been around. However it does seem you are active on the externals and less douche-like than many :D 7/10

Tribe: Not much I can say about a one man tribe lol

DeletedUser115326

Elpidius

Points: 8/10 looks like you are playing alright still early on though.

Profile: 9/10 Maybee a bit generous but i quite enjoy your coa plus a small qoute.

Rep: Do not know you personally but seems you have been playng for quite a while.

Tribe: 8/10 Still early on but currently 2nd just depends how long you can stay up there.

Uncover

DeletedUser111875

Points: 8/10 seems decent good points probably got good farm army when BP ends to quickly farm your area for good haul.

Location: 9/10 pretty good area iron/clay bonus villages close too you tbh you have some mass recruiting tribes surrounding you but they are meat if your good. anyway lots of turtle farms, your place can be good in few days/weeks.

Profile: 7/10 Short and good ''the last of us'' pre made tribe i heard pretty good guys too i hear from several sources<3 tbh i preefer some more ''threatening'' in profile like: GET OUTTA HERE SCRUB I EAT YOU<3

Rep: Don't know you personally but heard of you.

Tribe: X/10 it's a pre made it can be good or it can fail i know several players tbh i dont wanna make life time enemies by quoting a too low or too high number i will say X and comment later<3

Wemil the machine
note: its my first time on that account and im just shilling trolling on it half serious play.

DeletedUser114002

Points 9/10 : Top 50 nice
Location 10/10 : 3 barbs with 1 field distance. Dreamly.
Profile 9/10 : I love the quotes would be 10/10 but I dont like the rest
CoA 9/10 : Nice one
Rep : I dont know you.
Tribe : Too early to tell time will tell