Rate the player above you!

DeletedUser

The Holy Afro

Points: 8/10 - Your points are on par with those around you

Location: 0/10 - Crap... You are screwed... you have no team mates anywhere near close enough to you and you are surrounded by the tribe buddy

OD: 5/10 - Not to high but not non-existant... I think maybe a little low...

Profile: 1/10 - To be honest I hate links in profiles, especially ones done without proper bb-codes to make them not be a full link... Just tacky imo... I also do not care for somebody stating they are back, as if we should all be glad or afraid, I gave a point due to the ali quote...

Reputation: 0/10 - I have never heard of you... and your tw-stats profile does not exactly boast in your favor

Tribe: 5/10 - Ehhhh not even close enough to help you, plus side they aren't cramping your style

Rate xXAcidGodXx

DeletedUser

xXAcidGodXx

Points: 8/10 points are right around those near you and exactly the same as mine lol.

Location: 7/10 that is a tough looking neighborhood. A lot of competition for resources around you although there is the potential to make some good farms of some of the bigger boys.

OD: 9/10 Right around where you should be at this point. Not so high that you lost all your troops, not so low that you arent creating farms.

Profile: 2/10 Not much there.

8/10 I have seen you around on a few worlds externals and generally you have constructive things to say.

Tribe: 7/10 Ranked 13, I do not really recognize too many of the names on the members list but that isn't really a surprise since my last serious world was 42 o_O You guys have a pretty decent spread and a colony in another K that you could work towards.

DeletedUser112794

xElpidius

Points: 7/10 - around average - especially after going for 15 pits all round for the bonus 5k quests.

Location: 9/10 - very good location - should have cleared the 500+ pt guys in your area - but your ODA suggests a couple of small clearances so maybe you still need to contend with those guys.

OD: 6/10 As above -its around average - however you might have scouted and made a good decision to save troops early on - maybe your ODA will explode later on.

Profile: 4/10 - Scott Lynch made a good quote - not sure I understand any relevance. Pic is ok. Not my thing though.

8/10 I have seen you on the externals - you havn't been around for a long time - maybe your reputation will increase as a result of this world if you have the time for it.

Tribe: 9/10 - your tribe looks solid in the top spot. Some good players to bounce ideas off and make stuff happen.

DeletedUser

Sabotur

Location: 8/10 plenty of villages to farm with high lvl mines and many potential noble targets, that is if you are the one standing when nobles start being sent. Point wise, you're not the best, but troops win wars, so who knows, you might reck'em.

OD: 9/10

Profile: 8/10 - liked the first video.

never saw you though on the externals

Tribe: 6/10 - tbh, mehh

Rate Fourth Base

DeletedUser

Fourth Base

Points 8/10 - In the core so around 1k points should be expected at this point. Pits around 18/18/17 though, farming not so great? Potential level 20 farm, so should have good amount of troops though.

Location 4/10 - Decent amount of barbs in the area. However, the only decent villages that could be worth nobling are tribemates. Shouldn't have them that close to yourself in a farming world.

OD 6.5/10 - I feel like you could have a bit more OD for your size, but looks like you made a couple of farms. Big jump in OD yesterday though, so looks like you made yourself a nice farm finally. But at least you haven't wasted too many troops.

Profile 10/10 - Very funny and original.

Reputation 0/10 - I have personally never heard of you.

Tribe 1/10 - I hate family tribes.

Colorless Rainbow

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Colorless Rainbow

Points 8/10 - Pretty high in your area
Location 7/10 - I love your area there are so many farms
OD 5/10 - do you even attack? -_- but well its ok at this point
Profile 7/10 - Plain
Reputation - Don't wanna rate this
Tribe 7/10 - too low on members

Cuvin

DeletedUser

Cuvin

OD: 8/10 - Any troops left? jk
Profile: 2/10 Very plain
Reputation: 5/10 Simply because I can't sway either way, no idea who this cat is
Tribe: 7/10 Looks like they have potential but a little spread for me

jlovekamp

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 - Fair Points but I see a couple players that has a bigger pants than him.. although one of them is his tribemate but we are talking individual points eh?
Location: 8/10 - Too many people with 500+ points, many things can happen, I hope they were all cleared and some farming sweets.
OD: 3/10 - Only 36? are they hugging in that area? should have LC by now.
Profile: 6/10 Pri Madonna
Reputation: 2/10 Tried many worldsm, never gone to a 100k. beginner maybe?
Tribe: 7/10 Rank 30 tribe.. got one solid member beside him.. nuff said

DeletedUser106896

Rated X:

Points: 6/10 - Nothing outstanding at the minute, people nearby are on similar points.
Location: 8/10 - Although not so many barbs, you area has pretty good farming potential. Seems like quite a few inactives near you, along with many players who don't farm much, so shouldn't be too hard to make new farms.
OD: 5/10 - No impressive OD, but since you're on the rim its a good start to see you've cleared a few players.
Profile: 4/10 - Much Hugs.
Reputation: 7/10 - With the exception of 1 world all i can see is n00b written on your village. Maybe that 1 world may be enough to see you thrive in this world. (From TWstats under Rated X)
Tribe: 6/10 - I suppose you may dominate your area for a little while, but family tribes are suckish, not gonna go far imo, sorry bro.

Pure.Innocence

Last edited by a moderator:

tats17

Rated X

Points 8/10 - just like mine
Location 8/10 - again almost in the same position as me in the rim
OD too early to comment
Reputation 8/10 - decent player
Tribe 5/10 - not so so

Points: 8/10 - Fair Points but I see a couple players that has a bigger pants than him.. although one of them is his tribemate but we are talking individual points eh?
Location: 8/10 - Too many people with 500+ points, many things can happen, I hope they were all cleared and some farming sweets.
OD: 3/10 - Only 36? are they hugging in that area? should have LC by now.
Profile: 6/10 Pri Madonna
Reputation: 2/10 Tried many worldsm, never gone to a 100k. beginner maybe?
Tribe: 7/10 Rank 30 tribe.. got one solid member beside him.. nuff said

DeletedUser

tats17

Points 7/10 - You seem to be on outer rim pretty good points for your location....
Location 6/10 - Many good farms around you mostly point scrubs....
OD: 0/10 you basically have so many good farms but you don't clear them???
Reputation X/10 - I don't now you so i comment X
Tribe 0/10 - no tribe xD

wemil the machine

DeletedUser13939

wemil the machine

Points: 9/10 Ranked 27. I'm not going to be a dick though and assume you're simply a point-whore, not with an OD like that. ;P
OD: 9/10 Obviously you have things taken care of. xD
Reputation: 0/10 I have no idea who you are, and you have only made three posts on the externals. ;-;
Tribe: 9/10 I'm actually quite impressed with Apes. I got my eye on your tribe. ;)

Dwarven King

DeletedUser91613

wemil the machine

Points: 9/10 Ranked 27. I'm not going to be a dick though and assume you're simply a point-whore, not with an OD like that. ;P
OD: 9/10 Obviously you have things taken care of. xD
Reputation: 0/10 I have no idea who you are, and you have only made three posts on the externals. ;-;
Tribe: 9/10 I'm actually quite impressed with Apes. I got my eye on your tribe. ;)

Dwarven King

Dwarven King

Location: 0/10 far too many players that are just so much bigger than you
OD: 1/10 you've got some, but clearly you've not been creating farms
Tribe: 0/10 Probably the most cringey tribe profile I've ever read. I just cringed the whole way through, sorry but very embarrassing, I'd hate to be in that tribe, the fact you wrote that makes you the main criminal.

Nearly Famous (Now you see why the hatred my friend haha)

DeletedUser13939

D'aww...someone actually read the profile. :3

And I'll have you know, I'm hauling ten resources a day! ;D

DeletedUser91613

D'aww...someone actually read the profile. :3

And I'll have you know, I'm hauling ten resources a day! ;D

You've not even got the 100 plunder achievement. We are almost 2 weeks in, can you not handle 8 plunders a day?

DeletedUser115536

Nearly Famous

Location 8/10 - I see plenty of potential farms, only 1 potential threat near you
OD : 9/10 - Ranked 50~ currently, must of had to clear quite a few villages.
Reputation 2/10 - Your nearly famous I reckon
Tribe : 6/10 - Love smaller active tribes, but you are all clustered up a bit

CrabJr

DeletedUser

CrabJr

Location: 6/10 - Seem to be surrounded by a lot of Lethal Knights
OD: 8/10 - Your ODA could be a bit higher
Rep: x/10 - Just got back to the game after 5 years, wont rate rep
Tribe: 5/10 - I like your tribe but you have 2 small clusters that are quite separated, both close to L.K members. Can't wait to see how the situation develops

WhiteSeraph

DeletedUser

WhiteSeraph

Points: 8/10 high enough to show progress, not so high that you have no troops.

Location: 5/10 pretty so-so. There seem to be a ton of problems (TP) and solutions near you. Plus a tribe-mate in your 5x5.

OD: 9/10 It seems you have been a busy boy lol

Rep: Since you also seem to have just came back from a hiatous it would be unfair for me to rate this. Although you have obviously been in the game in the good olds days :D

Tribe: 5/10 That little motto on the tribes profile page is just painful. I may bump it up to 6/10 if you use kerriberry93's profile rhyme in replacement.

You guys are in black, TP1 and TP2 are in pink. I didnt add all of their family extensions as 2 seemed enough to observe my point.
[SPOIL]
tp.png
[/SPOIL]

Hopefully you guys will clean up the toilet paper. (What i call them in my head, you know you do too.) But we shall see.

DeletedUser104481

Elpidius

location: 10/10 there is no bad position, it's what you make of it! ;)

OD: 6/10 it's ok,

Profile: 7/10 - Like the picture, and quite ok quotes

3/10 I have seen you on the externals.

Tribe: 2/10 - do not know much about you, but family tribes tend to be crap in my experience

Rate the holy afro