Rate The Player Above!

DeletedUser

Co-playing budsirius or owner? cus you used to be next to me under your actual name.

DeletedUser92360

Owner left the account at about 200k points, me and jason play from then onwards,, and yes friend i was down in k73 , relaxing :p, but went on holiday, :( and sitter couldnt save the account lol, nevermind, the core is the place for me :D

DeletedUser

nobody posted in this thread in a while, so I might as well drop in ;) so, the player directly above me is Bud Sirius(owner, co player, whatever) so I'll rate him...

Points: 10/10 ranked 2nd in a top5 tribe, ranked 18th overall in the world. not much else needs to be said.

ODA: 7/10 ranked 29th in the world. lower than your point rank but still about 5 times your points. also it will probably sky rocket now that you guys are warring Duck.

ODD: 10/10 3rd in the world overall, speaks for itself.

Tribe: 6/10 ranked 4th tribe, core tribe with many experienced players. the main problem is that you guys are surrounded by the other top 5 tribes, with nowhere to grow. also, there has been talks about internal problems within your tribe, some even saying you guys were planning to quit this world altogether, and of course there's your war with Duck, which I don't foresee going well for you guys.

Position: 6/10 right in the core, surrounded by tribe mates and potential enemies. no safe place to grow, only through tough wars.

Overall: 8/10 your achievements speak for themselves, however I think that you guys will be just another passing episode, much like 1/0 and other former top tribes were.

Shitbrick82

Points - 5/10 - Growth is ok but not Huge, could do better, target choice is good some internals but that is to be expected

ODA - 7/10 - Good score shows either the taking of live targets or taking part in tribal Ops either way a good thing.

ODD - Irrelevant to me tbh your score is low but this is not down to the player but more his surrounding players if you don't get attacked your ODD will be low and theres nothing you can do about it. The only thing I would say is you may not have been tested yet in which case coming wars maybe important to watch.

Tribe - 5/10 - Rim tribe that doesn't stand out from its surrounding tribes in ranking table I maybe proved wrong in which case i'd be happy to change my opinion but without going in depth they don't show anything different.

Position - 7/10 - You have tribemates and possible food around you it depends on tribal diplomacy good for support if needed and also good for expansion having tribemates close by is great if you can coordinate together well if not maybe a hindrance.

Overall - 6/10 - Steady growth in a mediocre tribe your score is pulled up by a decent ODA score and an ok location but as said this depends on tribal diplomacy, nobling record is also ok but your first real test could make or break this account and I don't think you've been tested yet.

DeletedUser

ODA:8/10-Pretty good for size.

Position:7/10-Has good targets nearby

Tribe: 8/10-Dont know much about but seem like a decent tribe could go far if they make the right moves.

Overall:7.5/10

rich26ca

^^

Lmao at the post above. well we know he cant see the future...

Rohan

Points: 2/10 rim player 69% internal/barb caps 6months game play

ODA: 7/10- Decent ODA 8x points he can hit the attack button ;D

Position: 4/10- well based of previous nobling history with inactive/barb nobles i would think he is thinking he is with all the former duck villages now barbs. i find it boring so lost out there on the points

Tribe: 4/10- Rim tribe that will end as soon as BFI treads through duck barbs themselves

Overall: 5.5/10 - Bumbed it a bit for the ODA

Forum personality: 1/10 can't remember any posts

Last edited:

DeletedUser

rich26ca aka darwin00537 (Deceit)

9/10 Over a Million Points with a good village-point average, good solid growth, not too fast, but aggressive at the same time.

ODA: 8.5/10- ODA is roughly 5 x points and ODA rank is higher than point-rank by a full 10 points. 2 thumbs up here.

Position: 8/10- Core player well protected by tribe-mates (#1 cer-berus being one of them), but kinda in boring spots (K23 being the exception).

Tribe: 10/10- Um... Deceit. #1 and will remain so for a very long time, if not for the life of this world. Good, solid leadership, active membership, good #'s.

Overall: 9/10 - ODD could be higher, but I'm nit-picking and just trying to find something to say here really, we all know that ODD only goes up if you're attacked and it's not bad for what rank you are, but it is lower and could be higher.

Forum personality: 9/10 - Decisive. Calls things (and people) out as you see it.... Fair. Keeps things short. Crack a joke every once in a while or something will ya. ;)

rich26ca

hmmm, a joke then hey mise well make it a few and war related as well.... lol ;D

A solider stationed in the South Pacific wrote to his wife in the States to please send him a harmonica to occupy his free time
and keep his mind off of the local women. The wife complied and sent the best one she could find, along with several dozen
lesson & music books.

Rotated back home, he rushed to their home and thru the front door. "Oh darling" he gushed, "Come here... let me look
at you... let me hold you ! Let's have a fine dinner out, then make love all night. I've missed your lovin' so much !"

The wife, keeping her distance, said, "All in good time lover. First, let's hear you play that harmonica."

second verse not the same as the first

A sailor and a marine are taking a piss at a public restroom. The
marine finishes first and
washes his hands. The sailor just walks to the exit. So the marine
says to him: hey, in the
marines they teach us to wash our hands after taking a piss. The
sailor says: yeah well, in
the navy they teach us to not piss on our hands

Last edited:

DeletedUser92753

rich26ca aka darwin00537 (Deceit)

9/10 Over a Million Points with a good village-point average, good solid growth, not too fast, but aggressive at the same time.

ODA: 8.5/10- ODA is roughly 5 x points and ODA rank is higher than point-rank by a full 10 points. 2 thumbs up here.

Position: 8/10- Core player well protected by tribe-mates (#1 cer-berus being one of them), but kinda in boring spots (K23 being the exception).

Tribe: 10/10- Um... Deceit. #1 and will remain so for a very long time, if not for the life of this world. Good, solid leadership, active membership, good #'s.

Overall: 9/10 - ODD could be higher, but I'm nit-picking and just trying to find something to say here really, we all know that ODD only goes up if you're attacked and it's not bad for what rank you are, but it is lower and could be higher.

Forum personality: 9/10 - Decisive. Calls things (and people) out as you see it.... Fair. Keeps things short. Crack a joke every once in a while or something will ya. ;)

Points:Holding up there, not an elite player, but not one to disregard on the same note. However I do not like seeing the amount of barbs and nobodies nobled. BFI is at war yet your last 5 have been barbs and only nobles pertaining to war are Shorde, the obviously weakest aspect of the weakest front in this war. 7/10

ODA: Rank is above your overall rank. Good work. Your obviously doing work to help tribemates in the war even if your not getting any caps. Keep it up. 8/10

Position: No time to look but based of nobling record, I'd say your far from ~WE~ and on the horde border. That is the best place for any BFI member atm, lots of food and the winning front of the war. Even is ~WE~ continues their charge in the South, you will have plenty of room to prepare. 9/10

Tribe:BFI, warring a family and a top tribe. Deceit now with an extensive border. This is my former tribe so I will remove my bias. You are beating a family tribe woohoo! thats what is expected of a top tribe, the real test is ~WE~ where they are charging into the south, need to stop that to make a statement in this world 7/10

Overall: 8/10 average player in the upper echelon
Forum Personality: What I have read of the posts and tribal forums, your a good guy 9/10

*Keep in mind if anyone rates me to know that my decline was due to deciding to "quit" this world and I have only come back in the last week. Thus the extreme lopsidedness of recent gains/losses.

DeletedUser

Points:Holding up there, not an elite player, but not one to disregard on the same note. However I do not like seeing the amount of barbs and nobodies nobled. BFI is at war yet your last 5 have been barbs and only nobles pertaining to war are Shorde, the obviously weakest aspect of the weakest front in this war. 7/10

ODA: Rank is above your overall rank. Good work. Your obviously doing work to help tribemates in the war even if your not getting any caps. Keep it up. 8/10

Position: No time to look but based of nobling record, I'd say your far from ~WE~ and on the horde border. That is the best place for any BFI member atm, lots of food and the winning front of the war. Even is ~WE~ continues their charge in the South, you will have plenty of room to prepare. 9/10

Tribe:BFI, warring a family and a top tribe. Deceit now with an extensive border. This is my former tribe so I will remove my bias. You are beating a family tribe woohoo! thats what is expected of a top tribe, the real test is ~WE~ where they are charging into the south, need to stop that to make a statement in this world 7/10

Overall: 8/10 average player in the upper echelon
Forum Personality: What I have read of the posts and tribal forums, your a good guy 9/10

*Keep in mind if anyone rates me to know that my decline was due to deciding to "quit" this world and I have only come back in the last week. Thus the extreme lopsidedness of recent gains/losses.

Jav.

Yeah, typically I wouldn't be nobling barbs.. but I'm consolidating my cluster a bit, the decision to do this is based strictly out of strategy and an immediate need not because of laziness (as my ODA, like you've pointed out, suggests otherwise). Thanks. :)

DeletedUser92753

Of course, just giving the outside perspective. As you noted your ODA suggests active help so your obviously not horde status ;)

thorfalar

Javanshir:

Points: 6/10 - kinda small, but hey, you're in that Deceit bashing tribe, so that makes sense.
ODA: 8/10 - good for your size
ODD: 9/10 - lost a couple villages, but it got you a nice ODD
Position: 9/10 - you are in BG, so you are probably quite safe with Deceit there
Overall: 7/10 - not bad, could grow a bit faster, but you had those village trades a little while ago.

my IGN: imkevin2515

DeletedUser

Thorfalar:

Points: 7/10- Good growth since joining, doing quite well for yourself. Nice set of caps, not many internals or barbs.
Tribe: 6/10- Don't know so much about you guys, so will have to pass. Position looks good, but not many places to go other then towards a superpower or Thunder, which limits your options.
ODA: 9/10 - Basically, 6x your points and ODA rank above your rank. Great work here, nothing needs to be said. Only reason I gave it 9 is because there's always room for improvement, but not much in your case :D Obviously active and on the ball, as your ODD points out as well.
ODD: 8/10- A bit unfair to comment on ODD as it's difficult to gain it if you are in a relatively safe position, but your ODD rank = your rank. So, can't say much else, you're doing well in this department.
Position: 6/10 A bit unfair considering you guys can expand along the rim, but it's going to be extremely tough expanding on narrow choke points and war with BMF is likely at some point, or with a southern superpower if they ever get set up. BMF seems the more likely option here.

Overall: 8/10. A great player, (or players), easily a strong asset. Position is a problem, but if Chex can keep BMF happy, then you should be fine to carry on your caps against CFN0 and Thunder and expand upwards that way. A strong player, aggressive. I hope in the coming months you keep it up!

IGN: Same as forum.

DeletedUser

Gregoun

Points: 8/10 Im going to use the growth rankings for this, they're fairer imo. Rank 56th for growth - very respectable but I think you've got the potential to be higher. As for your caps, barely any barbs and I can't see any internals which is impressive. You've got some losses as well - which is a good sign imo as you've engaged active players, plus you've recapped most of them.

Tribe: 10/10 - clearly a brilliant tribe ;)

ODA: 7/10 Little on the low side, but ODA is not the best of indicators. Plus a good cap record makes up for it.

ODD: Irrelevant

Position: 7/10 Village density looks good, and your spread across the map - which imo means your a good team player. You've still got X X to your east to give you some growing room, the only downside is once they've gone your going to have to find a new playground.

Overall: 7(+abit)/10 (going on an average between Points/ODA/Position). I would actually rate you as higher than a 7 from what Ive seen of you in game but an average seems fairest.

IGN: greylord

rich26ca

Greylord

Points: 9/10 core player even growth think there is a co on that account as well.

ODA: 9/10- Decent ODA 5x points he can hit the attack button ;D

Position: 9/10- well based of previous nobling history i quite decent with enemy caps from all deceits wars

Tribe: 10/10- What can i say i wish i was with those smexy individuals.

Overall: 9/10 - Your my boy blue....

Forum personality: 9/10 always around

DeletedUser92753

Greylord

Points: 9/10 core player even growth think there is a co on that account as well.

ODA: 9/10- Decent ODA 5x points he can hit the attack button ;D

Position: 9/10- well based of previous nobling history i quite decent with enemy caps from all deceits wars

Tribe: 10/10- What can i say i wish i was with those smexy individuals.

Overall: 9/10 - Your my boy blue....

Forum personality: 9/10 always around

Darwin00537

Points-9/10-2 mil is nothing to laugh at, but you aren't with the big boys just yet so a 10/10 can't be given
ODA/ODD-Thats a big number, nuff said 9/10
Position-Your in Deceit, your safe, and there is nowhere in the western hemisphere that stops you from dropping by and saying hello, so growth is not an issue, happy Horde hunting 10/10
Tribe-#1, 10/10
Overall-9/10, top player but room to become the best
Forum Personality-fair and valid points, always trying to come up with something to give us more TW enjoyment, love those stats you post 10/10

IGN is same, I am too small to find on the map though ;)

DeletedUser98507

Javanshir

Points- 6/10 Good points considering your in a basher tribe
ODA- 8/10 Good ODA for your size, but were bashers, thats what we do ;)
ODD- 6/10 Not bad considering were bashers
Position- 9/10 protected by Deceit, need i say more
Tribe- 9/10 Great tribe and we are bashers for deceit
Overall- 8/10 Great guy, Great player, but no the biggest player
Forum Personality- 9/10 like i said great guy and you do a good job at BS

rich26ca

Bezmaster7

Points- 6/10 Good points considering your in a basher tribe
ODA- 8/10 Good ODA for your size nice bashing
ODD- 8/10 Not bad considering size
Position- 9/10 great position i'm a bit jelious near both current and future conflicts
Tribe- 7/10 basher tribe but the best one around
Overall- 8/10 haven't met you before i don't think but seem to be a good guy
Forum Personality- 3/10 rated you a but low here but only cause i don't see you post

DeletedUser

Darwin00537

ODA: 9.5/10 BR00T41
ODD: 8/10 So little
Position: 10/10 You're in deceit territory ;)
Tribe: 10/10 Can't get much better than that beast
Overall: 8/10 I like him
Forum Personality: 8/10 I like reading what he says.