Rate the Player Above

DeletedUser

nice growing aakminer1234, you recover after Jakob get some villages from you.
Almost same rate like ampac,
except:
Rep in the Game: 7/10 - You do have constant nobling rate per day .

aakminer1234

Thanks Dorin Baba, I am flattered =)
I gave up those villages to Jakob without a fight because I wanted to get out of that K... just as a btw.

DeletedUser

Thanks Dorin Baba, I am flattered =)
I gave up those villages to Jakob without a fight because I wanted to get out of that K... just as a btw.

I said the truth and what TW stats show. I see so are many players that talk and are so pride that are so good here on w20 but except beinng active 4-8 mounths , and take some villages and get some ODA/ODD they do nothing except deleting their accounts.. 'good' but not workers, players that really change the colour of map in yellow or blue ;) !

DeletedUser94059

Rating TG

ODA: 9/10

ODD: 7/10

Location on Map: 4/10

Rep in Game: 10/10

Tribe: 10/10

Recent Activity: 10/10

Total: 59/70

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rating Twitch

ODA: 5/10

ODD: 3/10

Location on Map: 4/10

Rep in Game: 5/10

Tribe: 10/10

Recent Activity: 9/10

Total: 41/70

rich26ca

I said the truth and what TW stats show. I see so are many players that talk and are so pride that are so good here on w20 but except beinng active 4-8 mounths , and take some villages and get some ODA/ODD they do nothing except deleting their accounts.. 'good' but not workers, players that really change the colour of map in yellow or blue ;) !

i get what your saying but your saying to a wide group of players i put my time and effort into this world as did air, ricky and several others will leave hefty alone for now, lol... but the rest of us all put in our time playing from day 1 of this world.

ontopic

Rating Shak

ODA: 6/10

ODD: 6/10

Location on Map: 2/10

Rep in Game: 4/10 (only cause he doesn't involve himself of events out of the tribe) other wise would be higher

Tribe: 5/10 - they are survivors they will do what is needed to survive. yet to be determined if they can actually war someone seriously hence the ranking

Recent Activity: 6/10 staying green

Total: 37/70

rich26ca

Yeah i knew i kept you around for a reason ;D

little unfair as very few actually know what account i'm playing but once the final stage of my return has come i will reveal who i'm playing ;D should be some good fun by the end.

DeletedUser

'Rep in Game: 4/10 (only cause he doesn't involve himself of events out of the tribe) other wise would be higher' - Hahaha how little you really know about me my friend lol

In fact I am not sure I agree with most of your answers Rich lol Maybe you have been out of contact with me for a little bit too long lol

rich26ca

'Rep in Game: 4/10 (only cause he doesn't involve himself of events out of the tribe) other wise would be higher' - Hahaha how little you really know about me my friend lol

In fact I am not sure I agree with most of your answers Rich lol Maybe you have been out of contact with me for a little bit too long lol

thats very true much has changed in my 4 month absence... and i always knew you manipulated the little tribes around back in the day and am sure your up to your old tricks, just never really seen you involved in top 5 politics so thats where i'm basing it but as you said been along time since me and you worked together.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
rating Guyverone.

ODA: 0/10 -- No reference for this player, past noblements are barbs.

ODD: 0/10 -- He deleted before he got attacked( Can't fend of attacks)

Location on Map: 0/10 -- 0 control in any continent in world 20

Rep. In Game : 0/10 -- Player didn't exist so no reperesentation whatsoevr

Tribe : 0/10 -- He got no tribe

Recent Activity : 0/10 --He deleted his account remember

Total : 0/70 -- lol, to bad this should have been diffrent if he continued playing.

DeletedUser

rating ampac

ODA: 0/10 all from clearing barbs

ODD: 0/10 the only attacks he got were planned and set up to make him look "good"

Reputation: 0/10 low talent scrub who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut or when to go away

Tribe: 0/10 They don't even want him, they got their use from him already and he'll be going out with the trash soon enough

Recent activity: 0/10 just more barb nobling

Total 0/70 Too bad he didn't delete, the workd could have done without his backstabbing and the flapping of his oddly shaped mouth.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
rating ampac

ODA: 0/10 all from clearing barbs

ODD: 0/10 the only attacks he got were planned and set up to make him look "good"

Reputation: 0/10 low talent scrub who doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut or when to go away

Tribe: 0/10 They don't even want him, they got their use from him already and he'll be going out with the trash soon enough

Recent activity: 0/10 just more barb nobling

Total 0/70 Too bad he didn't delete, the workd could have done without his backstabbing and the flapping of his oddly shaped mouth.

I sense low self esteem on this one, why post here if your not playing world20 anymore. Your words mean nothing, this only shows the frustration on your part that you deleted from this world20.

Sure you got your reasons, but deleting when you know your getting attacked shows what kind of a player you are.

You were arrogant, belittled the tribe sparta, you even opposed the ceasefire between Sparta and BSM. Flamed their leaders as noobs Cobus22 and Siandona. (But I guess they were better than you)

I know the reasons why you didn't wan't to have a ceasefire with Sparta, you were really afraid of Prime.

When BSM fought Prime and Sparta I have noblements on both of them(I nobled from lvloh3n and djonestamu from Prime and Arconax in Sparta). You even forced others to migrate in your area when the real threat is Prime, you used all the account sat you have to stack villages in the east, but all this and still you couldn't protect your area, always you were whinning, always saying you need help.

You gotta realized that the whole northern front of BSM at that time were fronting more continents on you easter side..You were a selfish person who manipulated others so that you gain more.

I supported a lot of players during Prime vs BSM war...Most of them frontline players, Lakamag, Alex and others who are under attack.

But you didn't even send a single defence on our front.

All I see now is selfish person who reaps what he really deserve.

DeletedUser

That post is off topic and just flat out derogatory. This is for rating players, not making up stuff and flaming other people that downgraded you.

For the record,

1, it was you who didn't want the ceasefire with sparta because you were nobling out an inactive arcanox and got too cocky when you cried like a 5 year old to get us to declare on prime.

2, The players that moved into my territory were all a personal choice and players in my area also moved to other parts of the map as well. It was an equal trade off, but obviously you were telling prime what they were nobling because as soon as they took the new villages they already had incomings.

3. I only had 13 of my villages supported, and only gave people a hard time when qualist was being attacked and people were pulling support daily from him. It's called thinking of others, as opposed to thinking only of yourself which is what makes you a sniveling barb eating coward.

4. I never had to send a single defense unit because unlike you I sat people under attack while you nobled barbs, inactives and a ban devastated, defenseless lvl.....who later banned you for discovering you were playing ampac and nhunter...oops! :)

5. You should really just stay off the forums before you get in trouble, I for one am no longer going to reply to you after this. Time and time again everyone has shown what a failure you are and I don't think I need to reinforce the fact because all you'll do is come on skype and giggle about like a 12 year old schoolgirl. You don't read anything, infact...I don't think you're capable of reading any of these posts since you don't have anything higher than a 4th grade education. So, no...you just click reply and start blurting out pointless, useless and just flat out derogatory garbage.

6. Stop copying me, you can't use the PnPs like I do/did and you'll never be able to. You think because you can spit out constant insults and made up crap you can get some sort of reputation when in fact you take what I do and try to imitate it and fail horribly..like you do at the game.

lrn2pnpkthnxbai

I'd suggest atid and everyone else just just slap you on ignore and post like you normally would without having to read your mindless rabble.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No off topic on my part, I'm just posting to point out certain situations. You post here like you know something about this world but you don't know anything.

This is a ratings forum you could post what you wan't about a person( performance and such) but I must question your wisdom on your post.

How could you post you know a player when you ( Guyverone isn't playing tribal wars anymore in world20)...

So you only post flames, insults and derogatory statements about players who continue to play in this world.

so I will continue with what I'm saying.

You don't have any account in world20, you can't judge players in this world cause you deleted.

Justifiying your the best but deleted your account when you were needed most.

Accused others of not doing enough when you yourself just keep on munching barbs.

Insulted leaders of other tribes, when you as Duke didn't know anything about diplomacy.

Respect is the foundation in cultures, when you disrespect others you will be treated as such.

Now your Lying trying to save your reputation. I ask you this guyverone? Ask other leaders of other tribes if they Respect you?

You will surprised with the answers.

Last edited:

DeletedUser94059

YeAh mate everything was good just if k29 was wasnt on the edge would of given u a better location score