Rate the player above

DeletedUser

tribe: 9/10 happy is a good tribe, happily infected became infected, lol
location: 6/10 gotta move out, being sandwinch by pain and xenthyl
od: 7/10

am not playing anymore, but i would like to see someone rate this -> lordrighteous

DeletedUser

points: 7/10 Seems to have literally came from nowhere. I have never heard off him . But seems to be nobling well. Merged with a 4play member hence where I guess he got most of his points. 7 for that reason possibly 8 in future if stays for long time. Unless leader then you deserve internals for having a full time job here hehe

tribe: 8and a bit/10 9 for pyscho. -0.5 for miwok. Seems a good tribe though.

od: 6/10. I love ODA and this guys rank 21 so hes getting better, I would do it in a few weeks time and see if he got it up higher. Too low for now compared too points. Suggests to me either easy villages or internals or both and not utilising his nukes effectively.

Overall: 8/10 Decent player keep it up :)

DeletedUser96707

points: 7/10 Seems to have literally came from nowhere. I have never heard off him . But seems to be nobling well. Merged with a 4play member hence where I guess he got most of his points. 7 for that reason possibly 8 in future if stays for long time. Unless leader then you deserve internals for having a full time job here hehe

tribe: 8and a bit/10 9 for pyscho. -0.5 for miwok. Seems a good tribe though.

od: 6/10. I love ODA and this guys rank 21 so hes getting better, I would do it in a few weeks time and see if he got it up higher. Too low for now compared too points. Suggests to me either easy villages or internals or both and not utilising his nukes effectively.

Overall: 8/10 Decent player keep it up :)

Xenthyl.

Points 8, been there from the beginning and slowly moved towards the top as the top players got banned/quit/got less active/got new players on them. Solid growth which is what gets you there in the end.

Tribe 8, got the member base for a 9, but need a combination of more organized leadership and less stubborn members.

Position 10, right in the core, a nice place to be.

ODA, 9, 10 for aggression and 8 for effectiveness.

I play Huggy.

pur3 m4g1ck

huggy -
points 10/10
tribe 8/10
position, 10/10
ODA 9/10
ODD 9/10

I play frankkhunterr

DeletedUser

points 8/10
tribe 8/10