Rate The Player Above!..

DeletedUser

HIACliff

Points - 7/10 - No warlord award so I cant say it's because you are whoring and farming.
Position - 6/10 - Some big farms/future noble targets near by. Few barbs.
Profile - 1/10 - Nothing there
Awards- 7/10
Tribe - 8/10 - Don't look too bad.

madbruva

DeletedUser

HIACliff

Points - 7/10 - No warlord award so I cant say it's because you are whoring and farming.
Position - 6/10 - Some big farms/future noble targets near by. Few barbs.
Profile - 1/10 - Nothing there
Awards- 7/10
Tribe - 8/10 - Don't look too bad.

madbruva

Damn I knew I missed something!!!

madbruva

DeletedUser

Points - 6/10 - Decent enough not great but surely not bad, I hope you are troop whoring
Position - 6/10 - Some big villages near you not sure if you will be able to farm them at this stage later on in the game they might get good for farming
Profile - 3/10 - Not much in it, no COA and I don't like the restart thingy.
Awards- 7/10 - You plundered 1K villages not bad
Tribe - 7/10 - Don't know if they actually good players or just hyped to much will give the advantage of the doubt for now :).

Average: 33/50 (above average)

IGN: explicit content

DeletedUser

Points - 9/10 - Nice growth, top forty, was leading the pack at the start, fell behind for LC probably.
Position - 8/10 - Areas impressive, but not the best
Profile - 6/10 - Didn't like it to much if I may be honest
Awards- 7/10 - 1k plunders. Decent.
Tribe - 7/10 - Seems good. Will wait to if it is a small tribe that will go no where or will be competetive.

Rate: Vilox

DeletedUser

Points - 2/10 -with 5 barbs that close your growth should have been astronomical
Position - 8/10 - good space from neighboring tribemates
Profile - 8/10 - Bomber hat is winning me over.... just.
Awards- 7/10 - about as good as everyone else
Tribe - 10/10 - tribe is hot to trot
Farming Knowledge -4/10 (hehe don't hate just getting my digs in. Ask anyone, my responses in the tribal forums were uncharacteristically restrained when we had that little spat.)

Rate: Guilty.Spark

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points, 8/10, way ahead of pretty much everyone in your area.
Position 8/10 few decent barbs, looks like your farming everyone else
Profile 1/10 havent really got much to go by im affraid :/
awards 7/10 1000 plunders, nice shows your a very active farmer
Tribe 10/10 I see these guys having a lot of potential, could be a real contender for taking k35

Macedonian.warrior

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10. Low for the world, obviously, but you got a late start and are still in BP, so I understand. Could be higher though, considering the fact that players in your 15x15 have much more than you.
Position: 7/10. It is an ok position, after your BP ends you should be able to sustain good farming.
Profile: 2/10. No coat of arms! and I rather hate twilight...
Awards: 5/10. Not much to say at this point.

Copied and Pasted.

Rate: cinders0407

DeletedUser

cinders0407

Points - 8/10 - ahead of others in your immediate neighborhood.
Position - 6/10 - Some more farms close by specially in south would had been better. Few noble targets nearby.
Profile - 6/10 - Nothing much there, but because of your W22 nice experience, at least you deserve 60% even without saying anything in profile.
Awards- 7/10 - decent.
Tribe - 0/10 - want to join a good tribe?! ;)

kcthegreat

DeletedUser

kcthegreat

Points 10/10
Position 10/10
Profile 10/10
Awards 10/10
tribe 10/10

What can I say.. I'm a kcthegreat fanboy :p

NightTimeFright

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Points - 2/10 -with 5 barbs that close your growth should have been astronomical
Position - 8/10 - good space from neighboring tribemates
Profile - 8/10 - Bomber hat is winning me over.... just.
Awards- 7/10 - about as good as everyone else
Tribe - 10/10 - tribe is hot to trot
Farming Knowledge -4/10 (hehe don't hate just getting my digs in. Ask anyone, my responses in the tribal forums were uncharacteristically restrained when we had that little spat.)

Rate: Guilty.Spark

As you know, our of the five days we have been playing, three of them I have been offline, sleeping. Solo player.

DeletedUser

NightTimeFright

Points 6/10 Not great. 48h off BP I think.
Position 6/10 Being out-growed
Profile 6/10 Not those candyman people D:
Awards - 5/10 Average.
Tribe - 3/10 Oh Gawd! Been there, done that ;)

Frogger.

DeletedUser103081

Frogger.

Points: 8/10. Still under beginner protection, but doing well for this early. Two players in your 15x15 with more than you, but they're both at least a day ahead of you, so you're doing just fine. ^_^
Position: 1/10. Holy cow, that's bloody awful. 3 barbs in a 15x15? I pity you.
Profile: 4/10. You need a coat of arms!
ODA: N/A at this point. :p
Awards: 8/10. You have what I'd expect you to have at this point if you're good. No more, no less. :p
Tribe: 9/10. Love the looks of them. :)

Echoes Of Love

DeletedUser

Echoes Of Love

Points - 7/10 Decent Point not too low not too high.
Position - 7/10 There's a lot of competition.
Profile - 7/10 I liked the Profile Pic but it's lacking text.
Awards- 9/10 level 3 Plunderer! Warlord. Must have sent 1 - 2 LC per villa. 9 for the effort!
Tribe - 8/10 ... Decent Pro Tribe.

DeletedUser

Echoes Of Love

Points - 7/10 Decent Point not too low not too high.
Position - 7/10 There's a lot of competition.
Profile - 7/10 I liked the Profile Pic but it's lacking text.
Awards- 9/10 level 3 Plunderer! Warlord. Must have sent 1 - 2 LC per villa. 9 for the effort!
Tribe - 8/10 ... Decent Pro Tribe.

ProGamer2010

Points - 6/10 Poor points for someone who started on the first day. On average, you've grown between 40-60 points per day. That is a terrible average. However, you do have an extremely poor area. I would have given you a five if you had a better area, so you earned a six.
Position - 1/10 Nine barbarians in an area that has twenty three people growing at around the same rate that you are. This is the poorest area I have ever seen.
Profile - 5/10 I don't like profiles that don't have any CoAs and unecessary amounts of text and explanations and so forth.
Awards- 7/10 Started on the first day, and still have only plundered a hundred villages plus. You should be over a thousand. Attack over twenty five players though, if I were you, I would use your tribe mates and yourself to begin clearing your area.
Tribe - 3/10 You have a lot of tribe mates near your village, inside your 15x15. I know your tribe failed on a different world, which displays that you have poor leadership.

Rate: Vilox.

DeletedUser37628

Points - 8/10 Better than mine with same start date.
Position - 9/10 Lots of nearby farms and good spacing from tribemates.
Profile - 5/10 Not much there.
Awards- 9/10 1000 plunders after 8 days? nice
Tribe - 9/10 I've heard good things.

Rate: Test Icicles

mar1n3c0rp5

Points - 8/10 Highest in 7x7
Position - 6/10 Never liked the Northern half, only one barb in 7x7
Profile - 10/10 Look for yourself
Awards- 9/10 Warlord lvl 2 already
Tribe - 5/10 Just joined the world, haven't heard much about any of the tribes. But from w18 I learned I hate family tribes.

DeletedUser

ha ha, Tree has no family tribe.. the people there have great sense humour so they had put that family tribe part..

DeletedUser

Decided not to rate mar1n3c0rp5 as you just joined the world.

Test Icicles

Points - 7/10 A lot of competetion, not outgrowing your 15x15, but doing okay. Only a little under me.
Position - 6/10 A lot of competetion in your 15x15, not a lot of farms either, might elaborate as to why you're not over a thousand plunders.
Profile - 7/10 I kinda liked it, but not that much.
Awards- 7/10 Awards are okay, average.
Tribe - 8/10 I like the tribe, I wonder if the other tribes with similar names and so on are a part of an elaborate scheme, in which you'll all merge. It will be interesting to watch. I like Tree anyone, and I like the members.

Rate: Vilox.

DeletedUser64969

rating Vilox

Points - 6/10 rank 300 started same day as me, not bad i guess could be better, but if i am honest points don't matter if your packing it :icon_wink:
Position - 7/10 pretty good area, 5-6 barbs very close, no ODA hardly so i presume they haven't restarted, in your 20x20 looks like quite afew inactives lots under 300 points, quite afew above it as well some better farms and noble targets later on.
Profile - 7/10 Better looking than the girl on my profile thats for sure :icon_razz:, nice and simple with an astounding Uh? to it
Awards- 8/10 not bad rank 85 better than points, 1k plunders ^^
Tribe - 7/10 suppose to be a good premade i cant really say much at this stage as i Have no information on them :p, just give em points for there rank i guess hehe.
ODT - 10\10 none at all, so no wasting troops on start up.

My account i am the candyman