Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser79609

Points 9/10

Tribe 9/10

OD 9/10 - ODD well under ODA, this is normally a sign of a frontline account, but you are not? you seem to have always fought against much smaller players than yourself, this is obviously not your fault entirely and is actual a clever way of growing

a straight 9/10 then.... from what i can gather killer instinct has not been apart of any of wobble's 'main wars', though has been a punctual performer and appears to now be just getting his/her first caps in the TB war - flawless account in a sense (maybe i didnt audit it too much? :icon_razz:)

IGN = Paolo83

Thanks for the ratings :)

My ODD has occurred from the sheer majority of nukes AAA threw at me during that war. I was OP'd during the first week, and other than that the rest of the ODD is mostly from TB nuking a few villages, over and over :)

My ODA is so low because the people I attacked were troop whores :/

Tribe:5/10 - sick of all the propaganda BS (not just TB! i know, but not rating any other tribe here)
ODA:9/10 - rank 11, for your points rank cant ask for much more
ODD:9/10 - rank 10, same as above

Cant help feel you wouldnt be doing so well if id been able to carry on playing!

New Account: KnightsQuest

Tribe: 10/10 - Us Wobbles gotta stick together ;)
OD: 9/10 - Been ripping through TB in the last few days, made a sizable cluster in their territory miles out from their own cluster. They also have one of the biggest spreads of the top players. Keep it up :)

Someone can rate me again if you want.

Killer Instinct.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser75045

Tribe: 10/10 - Us Wobbles gotta stick together ;)"
OD: 9/10 - Been ripping through TB in the last few days, made a sizable cluster in their territory miles out from their own cluster. They also have one of the biggest spreads of the top players. Keep it up :)

Someone can rate me again if you want.

Killer Instinct.

Tribe: 10/10 -
Us Wobbles gotta stick together ;)
OD: 9/10 - Pretty nice OD ranking, mainly gained from the recent wars so good job! Keep it up :p

KnightsQuest

DeletedUser93066

Tribe:6/10 - Too much Changes
ODA:8/10 - Getting aggressive

DeletedUser

Almighty Lord Core
Points: 10/10 Rank 34 with the ODD/ODA you have is impressive.
Tribe: 7/10 (Wobble)
ODA: Refer to the points section once more smooth 9x AotD. Also one of the top Wobblers in this war.
ODD: Impressive that you have defended so much and still remain that high in points, one of the higher defensive Wobblers also. 5x DotD, with 2m defeated that day I suppose it shows you can withstand being opped.
Pretty respectable players imo.

Drop350

insomniaxe

Drop350
Points: 7/10 Rank 46 which is pretty average at this point in the game
Tribe: 7/10 TB!
ODA: 8/10 Just ranked outside the top 20 considering your rank that is decent
ODD: 7/10 Pretty good so far, seems like it has gone up quite a bit the the last few weeks

Illuminati Puppet.

DeletedUser78112

Drop350
Points: 7/10 Rank 46 which is pretty average at this point in the game
Tribe: 7/10 TB!
ODA: 8/10 Just ranked outside the top 20 considering your rank that is decent
ODD: 7/10 Pretty good so far, seems like it has gone up quite a bit the the last few weeks

Illuminati Puppet.

/me wonders why.:icon_evil:

musological

Illuminati Puppet.

Accents: 11/10 — aussie and irish, lethal combination
Dudeness: 9/10 — pretty chilled and always fun to play with; have never seen unduly butthurt or taking things too seriously...
Tribal dance: -1/10 — riz won't dance, and insom (being aussie) of course will, but shouldn't and cant ;-)
Contribution: 10/10 — mostly gay ;)
Exams: A**** — now get back to work :p