Rate the player above!

• Thread starter king gustav II Adolf
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Point: 6/10 - Not the best conquers but not bad, I would expect to have a larger farm than that in your first village (looks to be level 24?) though considering I started 23 days after you and have 23 in the queue (and am not very good myself :p)

ODA: 8/10 - Doesn't show any too large spikes so you probably haven't lost too much offense

Area: 5/10 - Core, very clustered (not bad on a church world) but none of the players that near you seem to be growing villages worth nobling.

Profile: 7/10 - I like it, but not gunna try with the spoilers at the bottom...

Rep: 3/10 - I don't know you, soz.

Tribe: 6/10 - Top 10 so can't be that bad. Not a high avg points per player for a top 10 tribe and some questionable conquers I'd hope were for positioning churches.

IGN: Saftig

DeletedUser103944

ODA: 5/10
Area: 5/10 - surrounded by tribemates.
Profile: 7/10 - Nice pic.
Rep: 0/10 - Idk.
Tribe: 1/10 - Too clustered.

IGN: Mania.

DeletedUser

Mania:

ODA: 9/10 - almost perfect ;) Rank 5 or better oda would be perfect hehe
Area: 8/10 - got some good noble targets but your villages are a little spread out. but you're using the best of whats given to you, so keep it up :)
Profile: 10/10 - just the way I like it. funny picture, some cool skype chats and yaaaay:D
Rep -/- idrc.
Tribe: 10/10 my fav tribe hehe

IGN: Delling!

portugal737

Delling:

Points: 10/10 - Obviously cant get much better then top 20, nj
ODA 8/10 - Double your points, and top 100
Area 9/10 - Depending on your tribes alliances/ NAP's, could be good for your expanding
Profile 7/10 - Simple
Rep - Dont use forums much
Tribe - 10/10

IGN : Portugal737

Snooze you lose

Portugal737:

ODA 7/10 - Shows your clearing for farms relatively good for start up
Area 7/10 - Good size tribe lots of room for expansion and does not appear to be mass recruiting.
Profile 7/10 - Simple
Rep - NA
Tribe - 7/10 lots of potential

IGN: Snooze You Lose

Raveman9

Snooze You Lose

Points: 8/10- Good amount of points but your first nobled village was a barb and your 4th was also a barb so not totally impressed.
ODA: 2/10- You have more points then ODA shows you have not had any fight up to now maybe just clearing out a inactive.
Area: 7/10- Have a good aera some close tribe mates but your not to clustered with them will have room to grow.
Profile: Dont really care never done profile before in a rate.
Rep: 3/10- Looked you up on twstats and you have no impressive stats on other worlds.
Tribe: 8/10- Ranked 3ed and have been ranked high the hole time I have been on the world hear have leadership problems but only time will tell
Total: 28/50

IGN: The_last_Rave Only just started this world around a week ago not expecting a good review. Really just wanted to do a review myself.

DeletedUser110771

The_last_Rave

Points: 1/10 - But like you said only just started so its understandable
ODA: 5/10 Not bad considering your size.
Area: 7/10 Pretty much outgrowing your area, i'd expect most of those to turn barb eventually
Profile: 1/10 No profile... but who cares haha
Rep: 1/10 - Checked Twstats, first world under this name so no rep
Tribe: 3/10 5th in K36 but considering the amount of players there it's suprising they aren't higher. Should grow pretty quickly in that K
Total: 18/60

IGN : Madhatter91

mattcurr

The_last_Rave

Points: 1/10 - But like you said only just started so its understandable
ODA: 5/10 Not bad considering your size.
Area: 7/10 Pretty much outgrowing your area, i'd expect most of those to turn barb eventually
Profile: 1/10 No profile... but who cares haha
Rep: 1/10 - Checked Twstats, first world under this name so no rep
Tribe: 3/10 5th in K36 but considering the amount of players there it's suprising they aren't higher. Should grow pretty quickly in that K
Total: 18/60

IGN : Madhatter91

Points: 5/10 - Average points subtracted 2 points for 50% of your conquers being internal this early Should also subtract for less than a million hauled no clue what you're doing this is not w69 you're allowed to farm
ODA: 1/10 - Pathetically low though you have mostly internal conquers
Area: 1/10 - Average subtracted 6 for Tribe is too clustered
Profile: 7/10 Average
Rep: 0/10 - Rimmed your last three worlds, like legit rimmed
Tribe: 3/10 Average subtracted 4 for being clustered too tightly
Total: 17/60=28%(counting profile) Based on game play 10/50=20%

Basis for my grading system(as I normally get lash back for being tough)=> Average as basis is 7, extremely good is a 9, Poor is 4, deductions from there based on other factors.

Last edited:

DeletedUser112274

Points: 5/10 - Average points subtracted 2 points for 50% of your conquers being internal this early
ODA: 1/10 - Pathetically low though you have mostly internal conquers
Area: 1/10 - Average subtracted 6 for Tribe is too clustered
Profile: 7/10 Average
Rep: 0/10 - Rimmed your last three worlds, like legit rimmed
Tribe: 3/10 Average subtracted 4 for being clustered too tightly
Total: 17/60=28%(counting profile) Based on game play 10/50=20%

Basis for my grading system(as I normally get lash back for being tough)=> Average as basis is 7, extremely good is a 9, Poor is 4, deductions from there based on other factors.

Points: 10/10 - Your profile is rank 1. Some would accuse you of being dirty and cheap, I would agree.
ODA: 8/10 - Low enough but not to low meaning you've made smart moves with your nukes
Area: 10/10 - Had a very beast farm early on
Profile: 10/10 - Lots of money from 3-5 people? Lots of PP to spend, lots of active time.
Rep: 3/10 - Nobled a tribemate as first noble. You guys have shown lots of bigotry on the forums and are just plain annoying trolls.
Tribe: 0/10 - Won't last very long. Was made to use and avoid other good players from targeting your villas. Soon it will disband and you will be launching at your old tribemates.
Total: 41/60 - Lots of points villas and a very good farm. But that only takes you so far. Mid-late game is where you have to prove to the community that the players of Clueless aren't as dirty as they seem.

mattcurr

Points: 10/10 - Your profile is rank 1. Some would accuse you of being dirty and cheap, I would agree.
ODA: 8/10 - Low enough but not to low meaning you've made smart moves with your nukes
Area: 10/10 - Had a very beast farm early on
Profile: 10/10 - Lots of money from 3-5 people? Lots of PP to spend, lots of active time.
Rep: 3/10 - Nobled a tribemate as first noble. You guys have shown lots of bigotry on the forums and are just plain annoying trolls.
Tribe: 0/10 - Won't last very long. Was made to use and avoid other good players from targeting your villas. Soon it will disband and you will be launching at your old tribemates.
Total: 41/60 - Lots of points villas and a very good farm. But that only takes you so far. Mid-late game is where you have to prove to the community that the players of Clueless aren't as dirty as they seem.
Lol who exactly do you think I am I have only 1 village :icon_redface: This is the name Im playing under :p also no matter who you thought I was enemy or friend no one is being a bigot don't be spreading real serious insults it's really sad that you would go that far to no matter who you meant that for

Last edited:

DeletedUser112274

hey hefty i need some advice....how do i noble my tribemate successfully ?

mattcurr

As I do not know who to rate..: please rate redart.

Points: 9/10 - Obviously top 10 is good started with a 10, judging by your twstats no 30 farm in your main village -1, you need to get on that
ODA: 9/10 - high oda all real conquers, maybe too high but you're not slowed down too much obviously but this is why you have a lower level farm
Area: 9/10 - It's good like most area's
Profile: 5/10 - not a fan :p
Rep: 7/10 - average never heard of you, but I dont remember most people
Tribe: 7/10 Average time will tell
Total: 46/60=76%(counting profile and area and tribe) Based on game play 27/30=90%

Since apparently there was confusion last time, I am mattcurr, playing on the account mattcurr, I started a little over two weeks ago I have one village, I am in no way associated with the "clueless." account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Points: 8/10 - Comparing your nearby villas, urs is well developed.
OD: 8/10. Cuz low ODA = more troops. Which is always good.
Area: 9.5/10 - Excellent area, you have many barbs to farm (if this is a farming world) and many lil players to noble. Growth in all direction is possible.
Profile: All good, it's good to have some funny mails in it XD
Rep: 9/10, (Plz don't ask why haha)
Tribe : Do you really care? haha lol, ill give 7/10 (as its still the beginning so anything can happen) its growing fast and stuff ... me thinks it will dominate a part of the world in near future.
Total = 69%