DeletedUser112106

ODA: 8/10
position: 7/10
profile: nothing
tribe: 10/10.
rate nme.

DeletedUser

Oda: 9/10
position: 10/10 (much fun in the future)
profile: 9/10 (short and brief:manly)
reputation: 9/10 (dont know you, but you do/did a good job/startup on s70.net + s71.net)
tribe: 10/10 (rank 1 and mattcurr seems to be funny ;))

rate: dapitbull

DeletedUser112964

ODA: 5. Your ODA is basically the same as your points which in my eyes is a bad thing. Then again I am very ODA hungry personally.
Positioning: 10. You're on the north end of your tribe with plenty of room for expansion.
Profile: 1. Just your average profile really. Nothing special. Random quote from some war general, random threats, and a PA listing.
Tribe: 5. Meh. family tribe. Tbh didn't look any deeper than that once I saw it. Told me all I needed to know.

Total: 28/50

Rate Cryptic Codex please.

-R

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ODA: 10/10 almost perfect
Positioning: 9/10
Profile: 9/10
reputation 9/10
Tribe: 9/10. doing well so far
Total: 55/60

Rate Sidd 271

DeletedUser59417

I give you a 100% rating for helping me win the good vs. evil thread.

Rate Sidd 271

DeletedUser112106

points: 9/10 Pretty good top 50-- 46 sidd 271 DSy4 173.902 26 6689
ODA: 8/10 Decent -- 186 sidd 271 [DSy4] 189.106
position: 9/10 Good positioning, not surrounded by tribe
profile: 8/10
tribe: 10/10 best premade in the world
rate nMe.

good vs. evil thread???

DeletedUser

i think he was talking to sidd 271 in regards to the good vs evil thread in general discussion

DeletedUser103205

back on topic
blakeomega
points 4/10 lower than multiples in your immiediate area
ODA 5/10
position 3/10 the Br4vo tribe has you surrounded with larger players... realy doesn't look good. they are a bit clustered but unfortunately for you you are the only good noble target in the area
reputation 0/10
tribe 1/10 you have inactives in tribe
Overall 3/10

IGN VendettasV

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
VendettasV

points 7/10
ODA 8/10
position 6/10
reputation1/10
profile 4/10
tribe 4/10
Overall 5.5/10

DeletedUser96641

Are most of your ratings based on points, oda, tribe size since time started or just based overall on the world stats

DeletedUser

sidd 271

points 5/10 - started 4 days after me and are lagging 100K
ODA 4/10 - again based on your start date... less than 1/2 my OD (and, most of my is ODA, so it's not like the tribe stacked me)
position 6/10 - Not owning your K, but mixed in with your mates... depends on your playstyle.
reputation 8/10 - 16 previous worlds, one that earns respect... w56 (alone or with co's?), and one with an honorable mention (w43)
profile 5/10 - I like simple, but so far "the plan" is yet to surface... unless it is hiding under the skirts of DSy4
tribe 9/10 - I like this tribe. I can not recall seeing any negative actions on the forums. In a good position. If activity and leadership rise to the top, an end gamer.
Overall 7/10 - Got to give props to w56 stats... assuming either a lone player or the same group of co's... if yes, this account has potential for the end game.

I am Frostgat rising.
user_image.php

Are most of your ratings based on points, oda, tribe size since time started or just based overall on the world stats

I try to take every detail of use I can deduce into account (keep in mind that most times I do these I am hopped up on booze and blood lust), including behaviour of one's tribe and oneself on the externals, including other worlds under the same account. But, in the end, in many cases you have to make an educated guess... as a player can come into their own on any given world with the right tutelage and level of effort. While others who seem to be awesome based on past performance can decide not to bring it on any particular world.

Last edited by a moderator:

sidd 271

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Frostgat
points-5/10 (top 15,although barb nobling has huge role in it with 16 barbs)
ODA- 9/10(not sure what are you hitting but ye good oda)
position-7/10
profile-5/10

tribe- 6/10

overall-34/60 (5.67 average)

DeletedUser

Cheers, glad the person I rated felt the need to rate me.

Perhaps your ego should let the process work.

And, by the way... all those barbs... minus = rank 22. It's a church world son. Look at the tightness of the clusters and ability to self defend (yes, check past worlds) ODA/ODD and no vills lost before you vomit your opinion. It is the end game I see.

DeletedUser112964

Frostgat

Points - 7/10 Rank 14, but multiple <1k barb nobles. The excuse of "it's a church world" is bogus. Just need better planning to make players into churches.

ODA - 8/10 Top 40. Given the stage of the world, that's about as good as it gets.

Position - 8/10 A decent looking cluster. A lot of it is surrounded by tribemates, but a nice area to grow out in to the west with no tribemates in sight.

Reputation - 4/10 Only seen you post a few times, and the last one in this thread was you getting mad at someone offering valid criticism. Not exactly respect-inspiring.

Profile - 3/10 I like the COA, but the profile is pretty empty and generic.

Tribe 7/10 I like PWND!. Good position on the map, and seems to be doing well for a fairly unheard of tribe. Could go on to be a major player, especially given Care?'s recent issues.

Overall 6/10 Potential to be a top player on the world, but your attitude could use some work. You attacked sidd for his ego, then showed off your own.

-S

king gustav II Adolf

Cryptic Codex

Points - 10/10 Rank 5. Good solid 1/2mil consisting mostly of player nobles. If these players were internals of some ally or not, I do not know. If you had to fight for them, then I say: well done.

ODA - 9/10 Rank 13. Pretty good rank. Lower then your points rank, but that isn't necessarily bad.

Position - 5/10. Kinda surrounded by your tribe, but some room to expand.

Reputation - -/- New nick, right?

Profile - 9/10 I like it. A couple more "daily awards" and I would have given it 10.

Tribe 9/10 I've always liked DSy4. One of the few tribes who do PnP's for their wars. You guys are definitely one of the contenders for this world.

Overall 9/10 You could be one of the top players in this world.

Rate: Rev8 (that not me, btw)

DeletedUser108039

King Gustav II Adolf

Points - 2/10 Started roughly about 20 days before me and you are only 60k points with 4 barb nobles and 2 under 2k point players not good at all...

ODA - 8/10 no oda at all no fight for your villages means more troops survive more you can noble :p way i rate oda

Position - 5/10. Surrounded by frostgat and a few others but loads of barbs to noble for you so for you would be a good position for me a bit too boring lol.

Reputation - -/- don't know you from forums though you could of used different names before i have like 6 forum accounts just started using this one since 65.

Profile - 4/10 gave your profile a 4 out of 10 because you talk about people nobling barbs in your area when its probably going to be you nobling the barbs in your area lol

Tribe 6/10 I like PWND! has some good players like frostgat spoke to him allot but they also recruit some terrible players so 6 out of 10

Overall 4/10 you need to learn to not noble barbs be a little more active and aggresive

I rated you and not rev because its you who posted not him

IGN: The Black Reaper

DeletedUser112964

The Black Reaper

Points: 6/10 Started a few weeks late and top 50, but still rather small. No barbs though, so bonus points for that.

OD: 5/10 Decent. Is low with a large number of player caps, leading me to think some were gifted. Or you just lucked out with a batch of noobs around you, can't tell.

Position: 8/10 Wide open space to grow away from the rest of your tribe without any worry of cutting off anyone else's growth.

Profile: 3/10 Mostly generic, and you have bashers, which I heavily disapprove of.

Tribe: 3/10 Family tribe, won't bother looking further. If you can't stick within the member limit of the world, you're not much of a tribe.

Overall: 6/10 Seem to be a decent player with a good area, but won't be surprising if you're dragged down by being in a family tribe.

-S

DeletedUser

Cryptic Codex

Points: 8/10 Decent level of points, top 5 at least, with some potential, decent number of barbs to farm and decent amount of food to grow on.

OD: 9/10 pretty good ODA, a little shy of a million, decent number concerning your number of player conquers.

Position: 9/10 Potential growth is good if you can get there quick enough. Not yet completely surrounded by tribemates.

Profile: 3/10 YAWN.

Tribe: 8/10 **

Overall: 8/10

Good potential for growth, decent number of barbs, look forward to seeing you soon. ;)

DeletedUser108039

The Black Reaper

Points: 6/10 Started a few weeks late and top 50, but still rather small. No barbs though, so bonus points for that.

OD: 5/10 Decent. Is low with a large number of player caps, leading me to think some were gifted. Or you just lucked out with a batch of noobs around you, can't tell.

Position: 8/10 Wide open space to grow away from the rest of your tribe without any worry of cutting off anyone else's growth.

Profile: 3/10 Mostly generic, and you have bashers, which I heavily disapprove of.

Tribe: 3/10 Family tribe, won't bother looking further. If you can't stick within the member limit of the world, you're not much of a tribe.

Overall: 6/10 Seem to be a decent player with a good area, but won't be surprising if you're dragged down by being in a family tribe.

-S

only had 1 gifted village and not all noobs around us we just nobled smart and drew def to other people from same tribe, and i agree with familys, and agree still small were not exactly trying not much farming going on....

Vr.money

Points: 7/10 top 10 "even when being internalled it seems you may have quit"

ODA: 5/10 Too much oda for my liking lol :D

Position: 5/10 dont really matter as your quitting it seems.

Profile: 7/10 simple but decent

Tribe: 8/10 **

Overall: 9/10

Am dissapointed in you only having 4 looter awards as i remember vr.money acc from world 64 wen playing on pain.carbon we were allways fighting for looter with.