Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser47445

xjason2x

OD: 9/10, good for your ODD
Profile: 1/10
Tribe: 1/10, you're not worthy.

-Power Ranger Blue

Awwww, are you still cranky that I sniped all your trains? Try again, I'll give hugs this time around :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser116490

Oh in addition, in that day was also 1st OP day on Power Ranger Green. FYI, more than half of all trains sent to PRG by Norse are sniped by myself. Your achievements are incomparable on me.

-Power Ranger Blue

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115697

Oh in addition, in that day was also 1st OP day on Power Ranger Green. FYI, more than half of all trains sent to PRG by Norse are sniped by myself. Your achievements are incomparable on me.

-Power Ranger Blue

Well, to be fair. Jason has held onto his villages a bit better than Power Ranger Green,

monstaz2

I think we should get this back on topic.

Power Ranger Blue
Points 9/10 Top 25 so not bad at all especially when you're fighting Norse.
OD 10/10 Highest OD in the world so can't argue with that.
Profile 8/10 NEW OWNER! Hopefully you don't give up like the last guy. I believe in you!
Location 1/10 For growth your position is horrible, but you're on the frontline and have a critical position for 333 against Norse.
Tribe 8/10 333 have proven themselves to be a good tribe against Norse.

- MADieval Penguin

DeletedUser115697

I think we should get this back on topic.

Power Ranger Blue
Points 9/10 Top 25 so not bad at all especially when you're fighting Norse.
OD 10/10 Highest OD in the world so can't argue with that.
Profile 8/10 NEW OWNER! Hopefully you don't give up like the last guy. I believe in you!
Location 1/10 For growth your position is horrible, but you're on the frontline and have a critical position for 333 against Norse.
Tribe 8/10 333 have proven themselves to be a good tribe against Norse.

- MADieval Penguin

That, that is such a bias review.

DeletedUser99544

That, that is such a bias review.

Yes, you are known for being so incredible unbiased :lol:. Suck it up. Mad is entitled to his opinion as much as you are to yours, even if they are as poor as yours. :icon_rolleyes:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
MADieval Penguin

Points 7/10 Top 50 so not bad at all.
OD 5/10 Should be better for a 1m account.
Profile 6/10 Seemed alright!
Location 3/10 No front, but what you do have, is a lotta noobs around ya :)
Tribe 9/10 Will be interesting when Norse meet @night.

-Power Ranger White.

Ali

DeletedUser99544

-Power Ranger White.

Points 7/10 Good point given by merging with Slow. 96 of last 100 village internals or from player that hit delete.
OD 4/10 Not really a fighter.
Profile Dont judge profiles.
Location 6/10 Spread all over, will do ok for a bit longer
Tribe 7/10 Part of the Norse/Slow family. Will keep growing as long as slow and Ex Slow accounts gift villages.

Rate madworld9000

vato loco

-madworld9000
points 0/10 u were at 2.1k... before getting nobled by a Norse player.... at 26 points now
OD 1/10 15k OD....
Profile N/A
Location 0/10 does it really matter ur 26 points
Tribe 0/10 No tribe

Rate Oblivitus

Last edited:

DeletedUser108623

-Power Ranger White.

Points 7/10 Good point given by merging with Slow. 96 of last 100 village internals or from player that hit delete.
OD 4/10 Not really a fighter.
Profile Dont judge profiles.
Location 6/10 Spread all over, will do ok for a bit longer
Tribe 7/10 Part of the Norse/Slow family. Will keep growing as long as slow and Ex Slow accounts gift villages.

Rate madworld9000

Maybe someone should re-do our player rating. Actually research our account and players. And what we have done on world 75.

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Maybe someone should re-do our player rating. Actually research our account and players. And what we have done on world 75.

Maybe someone that isnt butthurt, would give a good review, which would be unbaised, and yeah, we may have our shortcomings, but seriously? 7/10 for a rank 3 when we have taken less than 1/4 of our points in easy villages, which is better than many now in TW.

ALi

DeletedUser99544

Maybe someone that isnt butthurt, would give a good review, which would be unbaised, and yeah, we may have our shortcomings, but seriously? 7/10 for a rank 3 when we have taken less than 1/4 of our points in easy villages, which is better than many now in TW.

ALi

My review was very accurate, 96 of your last 100 villages was from either gifted or a player that hit delete before you started. Getting a seven then i rather generous. Just because you like to get a clap on your shoulder for that dont mean that you will get it, atleast not from someone outside your own tribe. I make a new review when I have seen you actually do something.

and by the way. Why on earth do you think I am butthurt?