Rate The Player Above

DeletedUser115697

My review was very accurate, 96 of your last 100 villages was from either gifted or a player that hit delete before you started. Getting a seven then i rather generous. Just because you like to get a clap on your shoulder for that dont mean that you will get it, atleast not from someone outside your own tribe. I make a new review when I have seen you actually do something.

and by the way. Why on earth do you think I am butthurt?

96 out of last 100 seems a bit high? CRAZY wasn't free villages, just a terrible player :D

DeletedUser112009

Noone's bothered to rate us yes (Oblivitus) but given how this thread is going, when someone does please bare in mind we've taken a lot of "Free villages" from 333...

DeletedUser64969

My review was very accurate, 96 of your last 100 villages was from either gifted or a player that hit delete before you started. Getting a seven then i rather generous. Just because you like to get a clap on your shoulder for that dont mean that you will get it, atleast not from someone outside your own tribe. I make a new review when I have seen you actually do something.

and by the way. Why on earth do you think I am butthurt?

Who made that player delete? (crazy14u) who was taking villages off him before he deleted <, He just saw I was going to rape them and they took the easy way out, so I decided to split the account with friends, But the villages were not free, just inactive, everyone I've attacked this world has quit, shit happens.

Oblivitus

Points: 8.5/10, rank 5 2.146.566, easy to get rank 1, so slacker.
OD: 10/10, 11million ODA rank 1 with abit of lead
Profile: 10/10 talks about power rangers
Location: 4/10, abit poooop, not enough frontline, having to send trains hours away..
Tribe: 1/10, lead by scott, need i say MOARRRRR

nerd or mintcream

Last edited:

DeletedUser96097

Actually Crazy's co-player (the account owner) pressed delete and changed the password without Hyrum's consent. How that makes a player terrible, I do not know, but that is a matter of fact.
2 nerds-
Points- 9/10 can't say much negative, hundreds of thousands ahead of rank 2; somewhat slow lately however
OD- 8/10 not great ODD but that's not really your fault, clearly capable of sending out nukes lol
Profile- pointless rating
Location: 7 or 8/10, good poise for enemy takeover, and good position for k44 expansion/dominance, but clusters are very separated
Tribe: probably the best tribe on W75 consistently, though 333 has given them a run for their money, 8/10

IGN: Cal-

DeletedUser99544

Who made that player delete? (crazy14u) who was taking villages off him before he deleted <, He just saw I was going to rape them and they took the easy way out, so I decided to split the account with friends, But the villages were not free, just inactive,

As you state, you made him delete and then you split the account with friends. Therefore I did not give White any credit for them conquers as all he he did was nobling from a dead account. And hence 96 of his last 100 conquers was made from that dead account or from internals.

DeletedUser64969

As you state, you made him delete and then you split the account with friends. Therefore I did not give White any credit for them conquers as all he he did was nobling from a dead account. And hence 96 of his last 100 conquers was made from that dead account or from internals.

such is the game, But regardless of any point people make they were still taken by force, nobody can help if the other player decides to delete when you're attacking them.

monstaz2

Let's see if we can get this forum alive in a way that doesn't involve clashing egos :lol:

Cal-

Points- 0/10 Rimmed
Profile - N/A
OD- 0/10 Deleted
MADieval Penguin

DeletedUser

Let's see if we can get this forum alive in a way that doesn't involve clashing egos :lol:

Cal-

Points- 0/10 Rimmed
Profile - N/A
OD- 0/10 Deleted
MADieval Penguin

OD: 5/5 - Perfect for the size of the account
Position(Area): 4/5 - Lots of potential for Norse ennoblement
Profile: 3/5 - Short, simple.
Tribe: 1/5 - It's not Norse ;)
Total: 17/25

Just A God

DeletedUser47445

Just a God

OD: 4/10 Total OD is 6 times points, ODA is 5 times points. But the ODD is lacking, guess I need to nuke you more
Position: Too lazy to look :p
Profile: 2/10 No much there, and even then it mostly hockey related.
Tribe: Can't really say much, my tribe.

Total: 0/10. Your a nub derek.

Xjason2X

DeletedUser115680

xjasonx

Position: 5/5 If you are good enough to take advantage of your location, if not it's a 1/5
OD: 3/5 ok, oda.
Tribe: 3/5 Struggle with soloplayers and some inactivety but they clearly have some skilled players among them.

Rate: Get on my level?

GOML

vato loco

Get On My Level

Points: 3.5/5 - rank 18.... could be better, still very good
Position: 3/5 got a few frontline villages, and a few behind enemy lines, if utilised correctly, could be damaging....
OD: 2.5/5 rank 15th, half decent.
Tribe: 2.5/5 Not gonna/trying to bad mouth, but havent seen anything special/great from Night yet, i do however personally know a few in ur tribe, so just off that i know u have quality.... just need to see that quality be put to better use.

Rate: Oblivitus

VL.

Last edited:

monstaz2

Oblivitus
Points 5/5 Almost 4 mill and rank 3 is very good.
Position 3/5 Good position
OD 5/5 rank 1 ODA and rank 3 OD all up is very good
Tribe 4/5 Norse is pretty good, looking forward to seeing how they do versing @night

MADieval Penguin

DeletedUser103537

Madieval Penguin
Points: 4/5 Memory serves you were late to joining the world so doing quite good.
Position: 3.5/5 Thinks your frontline
OD: 4.1/5 Decent for your points
Tribe: 4/5 Good tribe from what I know and have friends in it so expect good fight. War seems to be evening out. My guess war will last a long time. Wonders maybe 3-5 months.

Two nerds one account

blckdrgn1

Two Nerds One Account
Points: 4/5 would have gave you a 5 if the people you noble actually fought back :)
Position: 4/5 nice second line spot to farm safely from
OD: 2/5 way too low for a player your size
Tribe: 4/5 like any tribe you guys have some stellar players and some trash, looking forward to a long war!

Blckdrgn1

DeletedUser115697

blckdrgn1
Points 5/5 top 10, cant get much better than that
Position 5/5 good position to hit those ezpz nubs
OD 4/5 You're no Oblivitus on ODA, but still good :D
Tribe 4/5 no one is 5/5, they will get that once they win

(4/5 for rank 1 points???)

ODkiPPeroo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ODkiPPeroo
Position: It depends, 5/5 if he can manage a front, 1/5 if he cannot. Looks like you can't but i'll give you 2/5 just because im nice.
ODA: 3/5 ok but not great.
Tribe: 3/5 looks like a lot of skilled soloplayers but few teamplayers. Soloplayers get you far in a world, teamplayers win it.

Rate: Knuckles862

DeletedUser116125

Knuckles862

Position: 1/5 that is pretty trash
ODA: 0/5 Very trash
Tribe: -4/5 yea trash 0% chance of winning

Rate: hurricanewinds

P.S. Don't take anything i say seriously EVER

Last edited by a moderator:

monstaz2

I'm going to rate you instead of a random account.

Ghostbusters.
Points 1/5 Obv a scrub
Position 1/5 You're current spot is too hard for a scrub like you to hold.
ODA 5/5 Great work, you're doing very well obv got skills.
Tribe 5/5 Don't know how you got in there though noob.
MADieval Penguin

DeletedUser115697

MADieval Penguin

points 4/5 top 25
position uhh, i cant be bothered looking :/
ODA 3/5 not as good as the guy above you
tribe 4/5 night is the best

rate - the worst player in norse

DeletedUser

There aren't many bad players in norse but after some carefull consideration we have decided that Justagod must be the worst player.

Just A God
Position: 3/5 Got a great front if used properly, but will be fucked if anyone else joins the fight versus @Night,
ODA: 4/5 Guess it qualifies for a four out of five, altough just have about 2 more mill. than hes rank in points.
Tribe: 4/5 Got some good players. Looking forward to seeing you in the north.

rate - the worst player in @Night.