points 2/5 disappointing for a barb nobler/internaller
position 4/5 nice frontline
ODA 1/5 Really Bad
Tribe 4/5

Rate - best player in norse :D

DeletedUser

Best player in Norse:
Xaime

Points: Rank 24, > 2million. Less internals than anyone in Norse until started nobling Justifi3d. 4/5
Position: North is the best part of the map ;) Has some amazing @Night players for company 5/5
OD: Rank 1 OD, mainly ODD. ODA above points rank too. 5/5
Tribe: 4.5/5 - Not quite @night

Total: 18.5/20

Rate - best player in @Night

monstaz2

Best player in @night = Zenith154

Points 4.5/5 - Started late and rank 11 is very good but not top 10 so can't give you 10/10
Position 5/5- Massive front with Norse and with the players on the account you'll definitely be able to do well. Polak FTW :D
OD - 3/5 You got a ton of OD during Sex war but still OD is a long way behind points so I can't give you higher score.
Tribe - Not going to rate my own tribe.

Rate - Worst player in @night

DeletedUser116125

Rating worst player in @night

Madieval Penguin

Points 0/5
OD 0/5
Position 5/5 if you are good but 0/5 if you are the worst in @night
Tribe 5/5

rate: ODK

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ODDkiPerro

Points 4/5 - has lost alot due to being opped by the best 3 players in @Night, good strong player who doesn't internal/barb much.

OD 4/5 - Bad OOD but good ODD.
Position 5/5 Straight front with @Night in the north, got some good players on both sides.
Tribe 5/5 There going to win ;)

Rate:DreamSweeper

DeletedUser115680

ODDkiPerro

Points 4/5 - has lost alot due to being opped by the best 3 players in @Night, good strong player who doesn't internal/barb much.Rate:DreamSweeper

O boy, this world really has low standards if not dodging a single attack in weeks, semi-stacking wall 0 villages etc is considered good.

Strong yes, good no.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
A little birdie once told me that Tampara is actually Mintcream (he owns both external accounts and trolled the community using both). Therefore, I am going to rate the Frogs in Space account:

Points: 3/5-------The points are o.k. The caps started out good at the beginning of the world. Nobled a bunch of internals. Some enemy caps here and there.
OD: 2/5-----Only 41 mil. total OD with 461 villages? That's terrible. Only 28 mil. ODA? Terrible.
Position(Area): 2/5----Need a better front. Have you tried nobling in the core of Norse? :D
Profile: 0/5-----Boring. Post some fun conversations, something interesting.
Reputation: 3/5---people kind of have a love/hate thing with Tampara. Probably the top troll of the w75 externals.
Tribe: 3/5------meh. Recruited everybody in their path.
Farming: 0/5----Achievements hidden. Automatic 0.

Total: 13/35

BGeorge3 (I can't wait for this rating. :p)

DeletedUser115770

BGeorge, Ex fart player :p

Points : 0/5 , Got rimmed once they were in fart, or maybe mass deleted ? :p
OD : 1/5, Make some ODA too :D
Profile : 4/5 nothing but remember you made one thing on external :D
Tribe : 3/5 give you this as i was in fart too, with khite leadership :p
Farming : 0/5

Antidote

cmd.magma

antidote

Point : 4/5 nice player
OD: 3/5 good amount of OD
profile: 3/5 saw many times
tribe: 5/5 ofcorse on of the best tribe
farming: 1/5 got 1 looter of the day

cmd.magma

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
BGeorge, Ex fart player :p

Points : 0/5 , Got rimmed once they were in fart, or maybe mass deleted ? :p
OD : 1/5, Make some ODA too :D
Profile : 4/5 nothing but remember you made one thing on external :D
Tribe : 3/5 give you this as i was in fart too, with khite leadership :p
Farming : 0/5

Antidote

I wasn't rimmed exactly. I played this world casually, so I simply gave my villages to other people. :D Then I had my small village in the center of K45 that was 46 or so points. I forgot to log in to keep it alive, then I rejoined the world, so now I have my little 26 point account that I keep alive. :D

*Rate the account above me*

DeletedUser99544

Tribe: 3/5------meh. Recruited everybody in their path.

BGeorge3 (I can't wait for this rating. :p)

Not everybody. If I am correctly informed your application was dismissed.

So perhaps @Night's standards are low, but just not low enough to include you.

Now, how's about that for a rating :icon_rolleyes:

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nope, I never actually applied to join Night. A Baron of Night came to me and asked if I was available, I was somewhat hesitant and unsure. I decided to go for it with the mindset that if I wasn't accepted, it was no great loss and that I'd simply have some free time that could be used for other things. I simply wanted to nuke/cat things because I was bored. :D The baron and I talked with the owner of the account I was possibly going to co-play. My times worked great for them, and they seemed happy about having me. I was told the council was also fine with having me on the account that I was going to join. I was given the login details to the account, but told not to log in at the time I was given them. I was also put into the @Night Skype chat. Mint left the chat room a few seconds after I joined. Not long after that, the player I was going to join said that Mint refused to have me and that if I was going to be in the tribe, Mint was going to quit and delete his account. The player also said he was sorry. Therefore, I never logged in, and I don't know if the password was changed or not. I also left the old @Night chat and was not added to the new one. I asked if it would help at all if I talked to Mint. I wanted to talk to Mint because I had absolutely no idea why he disliked me so much. The only time I had ever talked to him was when I did the Interview with him (even when I did the interview, after reading my mail, he replied back and then blocked me. He eventually replied to the interview questions however). I added mint on skype and this was our conversation:

[SPOIL][1/7/2015 7:03:52 PM] *** Mint has shared contact details with Brandon/Xeriana. ***
[1/7/2015 7:04:11 PM] Mint: What do you want?
[1/7/2015 7:04:34 PM] Brandon/Xeriana: [Wednesday, January 7, 2015 6:53 PM] Brandon/Xeriana:

<<< Hey Mint. I was just wondering why you don't want to work with me. Do we know each other from somewhere?
[1/7/2015 7:05:31 PM] Mint: Easy, i dont like your attitude, i dont like the way you performed, and more importantly I dont trust you.
[1/7/2015 7:11:50 PM | Edited 7:12:06 PM] Brandon/Xeriana: [Wednesday, January 7, 2015 7:05 PM] Mint:

<<< Easy, i dont like your attitude,

(think) I'm not having an attitude...I was just asking a question based on what I was told.

[Wednesday, January 7, 2015 7:05 PM] Mint:

<<< i dont like the way you performed

You mean on w75? I can agree with you. I casually played w75 when I was in Fart. It's why I gifted my villages.

[7:05:31 PM] Mint: and more importantly I dont trust you.

If you would like some references, I can give you the names of some of the players in your tribe that I have played with, know, or have talked to:

I edited out the names of players for Anonymity.

[1/7/2015 7:13:40 PM] Mint: Dont care who you have played with. Your attitude while in bed with Fark is all I need for never play with you. And just because you have played with some playes in my tribe doesnt mean you are more trustworthy.
[1/7/2015 7:14:33 PM] Brandon/Xeriana: [Wednesday, January 7, 2015 7:13 PM] Mint:

<<< Your attitude while in bed with Fark is all I need for never play with you.

(think) I had nothing to do with the Fart/WrapIt/Night situation.
[1/7/2015 7:15:27 PM] Mint: For crying out loud. I have had conversation with you from that period.
[1/7/2015 7:16:14 PM] Brandon/Xeriana: No we didn't. Wotre and Khite were the ones that dealed with the diplomacy with WrapIt and Night.
[1/7/2015 7:16:25 PM | Edited 7:16:38 PM] Brandon/Xeriana: I handled K56 diplomacy mostly.
[1/7/2015 7:17:51 PM] Mint: Anyhow. i dont care if you join the tribe. All I said is that I wont play with you in it. so you are free to convince your friends to choose you before me. I have no problems whatsoever to either go solo, or just hit delete. I am not married to my account.
[1/7/2015 7:19:00 PM] Mint: But I think we have spoken enough. If you looked for my reason it is been given you. That curtesy I wanted to give you, but enough is enough.
[1/7/2015 7:19:40 PM] Brandon/Xeriana: Thank you for at least giving me your reasoning. (bow)[/SPOIL]

Personally, I think it's somewhat selfish that Mint threatened to delete his account if a player that he doesn't actually know, joined an account to help out. A duke/leader has to be able to put aside their differences for the benefit of their tribe. Mint couldn't put aside his strange dislike of me, and so now one of his tribemates has to go without a co and has to find a new person to possibly co-play them. I did tell the person I was going to co-play that it was up to them whether or not they take me as a co since it's their account (I said this after Mint said he'd delete his account if I joined). However, I wasn't going to pressure anybody into making a decision between myself and their former-duke, and so I'm not in Night.

As for Mint not trusting me: I've said before that I'd like to see Norse win, however, had I joined Night, I would have fought just the same as if I were in Norse. All through this world I've had friends in both Norse and Night, as well as other tribes, and have been asked to co-play by both sides a few times. In this case, I was bored, wanted to nuke something, and a friend of mine happened to ask me at the right time. I value trust, and if I were on either side of the war, I wouldn't betray the tribe I was in.

As for my rating of Mint, that was done mostly for giggles. As for the matter of Night, "recruiting everybody in their path", Night did war tribes, so it's not like they just recruited everybody without a fight. Night recruited as spoils of war and from other allies, etc. Night got some good players out of their recruitment.

Good luck to both sides in the war. :)

Last edited:

idontfight

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Getting back on topic..

cmd.magma

Point : 3/5 top 50, could be better.
OD: 2.5/5 average oda, next to no odd
profile: 3/5 simple, how i like it, no fun though :(
tribe: 4/5 giving us a good run for our money :D
farming: 1/5 no farming achievements.

Rate: Power ranger white.

Ali

DeletedUser115680

untitle.JPG

DeletedUser111019

Power Ranger White

OD: 4/5
Profile: No life:p
Tribe: Not Night
Position: Some front vs Night 2/5
Score: 4/5

Rate: Marilyn Monroe

DeletedUser

Mint refused to have me and that if I was going to be in the tribe, Mint was going to quit and delete his account.

If Minty not get his way, minty RQ.